what is your highest transfer fee received??

oh on the picture it looks like its dollars and not pounds
then sorry because i have accused you wrongly
nah it is fine, come on guys keep this thread going, i really want to see someone someone sold his star players for 100 million!!!!

and dont cheat :)

Playing Tottenham and just got $91 million for my 22 year old regen wonderkid right wingback in 2018. Didn't Want to sell him so when Barca came asking I turned down their initial offer of around $50 million and requested $91 million thinking they'd say "**** this noise", but they matched the offer and my chairman stepped in and accepted the offer :/

I sold Willian from shakthar to real madrid for 49 million pounds in season 2 :)

Well Chelsea once paid 33 million pounds for Eden Hazard in my Napoli save. Barring that save game, I haven't actually sold anyone for huge money.

Fabregas to Barcelona. £65m. **** requested a transfer. Oh, and Arshavin ****** off with him too for £12m.

123 million pound . world class regen sold to barcelona i was arsenal this was on fm 10

sold essien in my 2nd season to real madrid for 45.5 million

123 million pound . world class regen sold to barcelona i was arsenal this was on fm 10
may i see a screenshot if it is available???

and 123 million nice, look like you have the title for now

4 seasons in Real Madrid offered my west ham team 126million for Khouma Babacar.

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

forgot to say i didnt actually take it......so doesnt really count. But still a nice figure

attachment.php

In:
Pastore

Out:
Vagner Love

On FM10 i recieved a fee of £64m for Sakho from Real Madrid. I accepted it, got along fine without him.

Can't really recall any huge transfer fee on fm11 although I recently sold Pastore for £14m to Sevilla.
Sold him because he was invisible in 70% of my matches and almost never scored/assisted in the last two seasons. And I wanted my young regens to get more play time since I win almost every game I play

I received £28.5 mill and G.Higuain for wayne rooney and 15% profit on next sale season 2013.2014 which is really good :)

Yes, do you understand the difference between the words "revived" and "received" ? I figured the latter half of my post would imply I got the real purpose, the first half was making a joke off the spelling error. :S

*of