what is your highest transfer fee received??

Signed Lukaku at start of game for 7.5 million for united and in 2016 I sold Lukaku as i wanted to sign Neymar so i had to sell a striker and Lukaku had scored 47 goals (3rd top scorer behind hernandez- 53 and Rooney-78, using Il devasto 4-2-2-2 tactic). Sold him to barcelona for £61m and with a extra 5 million if he scorred 30 goals for the club

bought sneijder for 30 mill and the sold him 2 seasons ater 75 mill to real madrid

In my Alcorcon game I sold a guy for 105 million. In my Stjarnan game the highest fee was Adriano (regen) for 82 million in which I bought him for 24 million. Fastest guy I sold was a midfielder this past year. Bought him in for 21 million and then sold him the next transfer window to Real Madrid for 66 million.

Managing Man Utd, sold Douglas Costa to FC Bayern for 27 million pounds, bought him for 8 million but i've only used him in rotation :)

Nevermind this was my prize player. Real Madrid and Barcelona has been wanting him for two years and had offers around 95M and 105M, but this was too good to pass up. 118M isn't bad for a player.

Fabregas was just an average player, not many assists or goals just linked play. I set my asking price to £80m and left it like that for 2 or 3 seasons with constant interest from Barcelona. Eventually they enquired and I raised it to £85m and job done.

Problem is, I didn't need the money so it just went into the Clubs balance unotuched for another season or two until I left. To see Mancini take over and go crazy.

Not a sold price but evidence that the AI does indeed try to negotiate. Danny Wilson 3rd Season at Liverpool opening offer from Manchester City was £12,000,000. I Rejected and after 4-5 further bids they ended up offering me £46,500,000 for his services!

though i really hate man city , they are a good finicial friend. :p

i was in a midst of a finacial recession, but still i keep win matched and a good cup runs (all fa, carling, and championsLeague). so into the next season, the recession kept being worst, and suddenly my star italian regen Cm says that he's bored and wants a ne challenge. lol at first i tried to presude him, but it didnt work and macity were the forth runners in for him.

View attachment 194157

so i ask for a max price of 30m, and big euro clubs, barca, real, bayern, ac milan bidd 30, and surpringly, man city bid 40m. :p in certian cases man city midfield have to may old players, and my regen was in his prime, 22 at that moment.

so i accepted the bid, and i broke the records again. :) time to give others a chance.

Franck Ribery. Bought him for 67 mil. After 1 year he rocks and Barca offers me 108 m for him.

After I won the Europa League in the first season! Man Utd bought Marek Hamsik for 35m in my Napoli, then sold him to Chelsea a season later for 55m -_-

Man city bought lukaku (2014/5) fpr 30 million, no big deal, but there monthly addons was 60 million after 1 season and 20 million for internation duty. So overall it was worth 110 million. But i rejected cause i didnt need money but i wonted the " my son" achievment.

Was playing Palermo. Board accepted Barcelonas offer of 122m for Neymar.

I was angry.

Last edited:
fabregas 73 million to manchester city

I was thinking at what age and at what conditions did you sell Fabregas for 73M.
During my first two-three seasons with Barca, I was bidding for him (and Clichy) but they were all rejected unless its 120M euros. I decided to withdraw the bids eventually.

Mine was a regen called Jose Changeras for my Benfica save i sold him too Man City for £50 million and he was only 19 and he played 7 games for city then brokes hes leg ansd hes out for 8 month

Last edited: