What is yours excellent comeback & win ?

dany_kallery

Reaction score
What is your excellent come back & win in the history of FM? mine is

5-4 Chelsea vs benifica in UEFA where chelsea were down to 3-0 at one stage.

and

Second time Chelsea came back and won against schalke in a friendly. ... Chelsea were down 3-1 but won 4-3 in the end...

can you share your experience?

Ive come from 2 goals down to win a few times over the years, and I can remember coming back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 once.

As Catania came back to beat Inter away 4-3, I was going mad

I've only got 1 save on FM11 (as newcastle <3), so it was my first game of the season and i was 2-0 down against arsenal on 70 minutes, came back to win 3-2, with carroll netting a screamer on 93 minutes, i would post a screenshot, but im in a different season, so it doesnt let me on the match report.

losing at half time to sevilla with real madrid 3.1 turned it around to win 6 3 i was pretty happy with that

Champions league semi final. I lost the first 0-2 at Anfield to Lyon so I needed to score at least two in the second leg. I had a great start as Shaqiri made it 0-1 in the fifth minute but then Meireles got sent off a minute later, then Skrtel conceded a penalty. So I went to half time needing to score another two. After the break Lyon took the lead and I had half an hour left to score three. I went pretty much all-out attack and Torres and Gerrard managed to score the three goals with a minute of normal time left.

I dare you all to beat this

]
95693312.jpg

Man City 5-4 Blackburn in FM'09 when I was down 0-4 at half time XD.

I, being man city was being pwned by man utd 3-0... HT i tell my players that they dont have nothing to lose... won 3-5 IN THEIR FACES!

for me it was in the champions league semis,

4-1 loss in first leg to Real Madrid 5-0 win in second leg

in a cup game i played my youth team was losing 4-0 at half time i put dzeko pato and fabregas and won 6-5 in overtime

Dont have a screenie but was 2-0 down in a game on 86mins. Came back and won 3-2

Was with Burnley, cant remember who against, just remember Iwelumo got 2.