What is yours excellent comeback & win ?

As i was playing in UCL in my 4th season with Dinamo Bucharest,i met Juventus in the group.Gianluigi Buffon was injured,so they used they second keeper-Bobadilla and in the 17 minute,they scored through Alan Dzaragoev.After that,with the help of Juve's goalie,we managed to pull back and even win 3-1.That is for sure my best comeback ever!

losin 2 nil to chelsea but we scored 3 in the last ten mins

Wish I had a screenie, but it went with my old pc....as udinese scraping into champions league final, despite not winning a game afetr the group stages :) 2-0 down to Barca, was down to 9 men by 60th min, conceeded 2 penalties, both of which ibra missed.. then 92th min Sanchez scored. 95th min Sanchez scored. then in extra time 110th min Sanchez scored. it was beyond epic.

My best was loosing to Manchester City 2-0 at City of Manchester Stadium and then won the second leg 3-0 at home to win the draw 3-2.

FM 2008 2010/2011 Champions League Semi-Final:

First Leg: Barcelona 4 - 1 Arsenal

Second Leg:
I get 4-0 after 60 minutes, with a great Van Persie Hat-Trick.
72 mins 4-1, so I start cacking myself because it always happens I think, "I'm gonna win" and I am destroyed.
75 - 4-2 ... NOOOOO
87 - 5-2 ... c'mon lads...
90+4 (only 3 mins extra time) PENALTY!!!
Van Persie steps up... hits the post... rebound Dispatched 6-2.... YESSSSSSSSSSS

Best comeback ever...

0-2 down with Man City against Sunderland at half time, cam back & won 4-2. only comeback i've had

What is your excellent come back & win in the history of FM? mine is

5-4 Chelsea vs benifica in UEFA where chelsea were down to 3-0 at one stage.

and

Second time Chelsea came back and won against schalke in a friendly. ... Chelsea were down 3-1 but won 4-3 in the end...

can you share your experience?

since its the history of fm, i just got this great result on fm10 (H)

I have a reverse comeback. Was leading 4-0 at half time and scored anther in the 47th minute. Result at end of game, 5-6. WTF

A while back when I was playing FM10.....

attachment.php

i was losing (with MUFC) a match by 2x0 for city.. outside
then we came back to second half and the team, i don't know how, turned to 3x2

then the game crashed T_T

Losing 3-1 at half time, and won the Spanish Cup with Barca vs Madrid 5-3. I have a screenshot let me get it.

3-0 down to Forfar with East Stirling. Pulled it back to 3-2 before half time. Went 4-3 up, Forfar equalised and then scored to win 5-4. Was an epic game.

I have a reverse comeback. Was leading 4-0 at half time and scored anther in the 47th minute. Result at end of game, 5-6. WTF

What team were you????

I've been scored three relatively late to win 3-2 a few times, and once or twice I was down 3-0 and tied it, but never anything more than that.

What team were you????

I've been scored three relatively late to win 3-2 a few times, and once or twice I was down 3-0 and tied it, but never anything more than that.

well it was the el clasico. after 4-0 up i told my madrid team the pressure is off. barcelona went in and dominated us in 2nd half lol

On FM 10.
Was 2-0 down to Bayern at half time as Spurs.In the second half,Defoe scored a hat-trick and Pavlyuchenko got one. We won 4-2. This was at the Allianz Arena so 4 away goals for us. :D

Went on to win the Champions League beating Arsenal 2-0

I was winning 3-1 in the Championship play off final and ended up losing 7-3.

down to sunderland by a goal lost 2 players to reds..won 4 - 2 :D