What is yours excellent comeback & win ?

Greatest comeback ever, here it is:

m3hh3.jpg

Still can't quite believe I pulled that one off. :D

both with hearts.. down 3-0 at half time against hibs, end up beaten them 4-3
2-1 down after the first leg against tottenham in the last 16 of the champions league i scored 2 late goals in the 2nd leg to go thorugh 3-2 on agg.

Lost embarrassingly at home to Aelasund or something in the qualifiers for the "Euro Cup" 2-0, in my defence I fielded a weak team and two of my players got sent off before half-time, however still terrible.

Came back and won 7-0 at their place with hat-tricks from Torres and Gerrard.
Oh and as Napoli I came back from 2-0 down with 10 men to beat Roma 3-2 - thank the Lord for Edinson Cavani!

I posted this in another thread before remembering this one. My head still hurts from pulling my own hair...

I think I just had the most incredible experience I've ever had playing FM...omg

Bwin cup semi final in portugal. I'm a smaller club going against Porto at Porto. I haven't beat Porto in our last 3 meetings.

Well stupid me forget to set international instructions so all my keepers were away from the team! I had to play a complete garbage youth GK. To make up for the tombstone like keeper, I put 5 guys on back line, 2 dms 2 cms and played ultra defensive.

Well my **** GK bobbles a ball and Porto scores early in first half. Nothing happens until the 75th minute when a deflection off my defender nets Porto their second goal, effectively bringing me 2-0 down at 75'.

I say **** it to ****, I push 5 guys forward as strikers, set one cm, and play with a back 4. Set my wingbacks to attack, everyone long balls and overload.

82nd minute, my star striker gets one back, "hmm" I think to myself. 88th minute of playing, as Fabregas calls it "Rugby ball", my star striker gets loose but his only shot available is with his weaker foot that he tries to avoid. What does he do? He deftly makes a cutback pass to my 18 year old new signing straight out of Africa who lays thors hammer into the ball. He nearly knocked the GK through the net.

So now I sit there in denial, wtf is happening? I can't possibly keep this style of play up into extra time with my players below 70% stamina and a stump for a GK.

The ref adds 3 minutes on, and to my chagrin my players daddle about while Porto misses chance after chance. Finally a long ball to the right corner to Van Bommell earns me a throw in the 4th minute of 3 minute injury time. Ricardo Carvalho looks up to the sky, and then launches the ball as deep as he can from the touchline....and who better to find it but my star striker! Diagne first touches the ball in a 180 move from the near post to square up with goal. The Porto GK dives at the ball less than a meter away only to have it slip out of his mits. Diagne cooly side steps the down keeper and lays the game winner in! I go BAZERK.

3 goals in last 15 minutes in a crucial match. I thought that only happened for the AI???!!!!(6)

lol, that sounds awesome

my biggest comeback was with Villa playing against Man United at OT, 3-0 down at half time, team talk "i want to see more from you", we were 3-3 and we needed to win to get the 1st position, and the ref adds 5 minutes, we got a corner in the last minute, and Galeano headed the ball to the back of the net, amazing game