What languages can you speak?

AlastairRyan

Reaction score
As I have a Danish father and an Italian mother, a lot of languages run through my family. I was born in Scotland can speak Danish, German, Italian, English, Spanish and French
With a bit of language from:

Slovak, Portuguese and Swedish

As of 13/06 i've started learning Russian. Not understanding a word of it. 33 Letters in an annoying alphabet.

Hello (English)
God dag (Danish)
Bonjour (French)
Hola (Spanish)
buon giorno (Italian)
olá (Portuguese)
dobrý deň (Slovak
God dag (Swedish)
Guten Tag (German)
Privet (Russian)

Last edited:
English and Jibberish, very good at accents though.

English
Bristolian
Enough French to get me around
A few choice words in Serbian and Hungarian

English, French, Spanish, German, Sarcasm.

Last edited:
English, basic spanish, yorkshireian (its a word)

English, Tagalog and I used to speak Japanese when I was little since we lived there before but I've completely forgotten it when I started studying in a English primary speaking school. D:

I just speak sarcasm!!!11!!11!!1 LOLZ ROFLMZMOASOMG!!!111!11!!

I cut myself... lots.

Spanish is my first language, and i can speak english, french and a few words of portuguese

English, Belarusian and Russian (Basic) (they're extremely similar), White City/Shepherds Bush variant of chav.

Last edited:
Danish (fluent), English (fluent), German (basic), Norwegian (basic), Swedish (basic).

English. I could speak pretty decent French, but didn't take it as a GCSE (well, that's a lie, but only took it for 2 weeks) and then forgot it after about 3 months and it now stretches to saying my name, where I live, my age etc. I plan to try to learn either Russian or Spanish over the next year or so (I've been saying that for the past 2 years), but I lack the motivation.

Born in Leeds, already lived in Liverpool, Glasgow and now Portugal, both of my parents are portuguese. Can speak English and Portuguese (fluent) and Spanish almost fluent..