What languages can you speak?

English, Kannada, Telugu, Basics of Hindi..

I know 3 languages you lot haven't heard of ;)

English, Norwegian, basic French.

I understand Danish, Swedish, New Norwegian and written German.

English, Hindi, Bengali, French (somewhat) and bits of Gujarati, Kiswahili, Marathi, Tulu, Kannada, Punjabi...

Now...How many of THOSE have you heard of? ;)

English, Hindi, Bengali, French (somewhat) and bits of Gujarati, Kiswahili, Marathi, Tulu, Kannada, Punjabi...

Kiswahili is the only I haven't heard about :D All the other I know from reading about India.

The languages I speak is Danish, German and English. All three fluently. I understand Swedish and Norwegian (It's just a dialect of Danish :D ), but don't speak them.

The reason I learned German is because I lived in Germany for 3 years as a child. I have a few friends left in Germany, which is awesome. I love to visit Germany and sometimes I wish I still lived in Germany than Denmark. The national sentiment is strong towards both Denmark and Germany, even though it is strongest towards Denmark. When Denmarks gets kicked out in football, I always take on my Germany shirt ;) For a Dane it's quite ironic to like Germany, because we lost Slesvig-Holsten to Germany in 1864 and because we were occupied during WW2, which strengthened the hate towards Germany.

Last edited:
I have a C at GCSE Spanish so I'm essentially fluent.

Gibberish, English, Chinese and (very basic) German and French. Dedadagagshs.....Hello.......Nihao......Hallo......Bonjour!

I can speak the universal language of English. In foreign countries I just increase the volume, decrease speed, miss out minor words and wave my arms about. So basically fluent at them all.

Oh and to add to mine, I'm learning German and French.

But I'm **** at French. (I got an E)

7, heard about them an hour ago, but that counts too. India has a million languages anyway.

English , Basic French , Very Very Basic Dutch.

Want to learn more dutch though.

As I have a Danish father and an Italian mother, a lot of languages run through my family. I was born in Scotland can speak Danish, German, Italian, English, Spanish and French
With a bit of language from:

Slovak, Portuguese and Swedish

Hello (English)
God dag (Danish)
Bonjour (French)
Hola (Spanish)
buon giorno (Italian)
Hola (Portuguese)
dobrý deň (Slovak
God dag (Swedish)
Guten Tag (German)
sure you can speak portuguese "olá" just joking XD

i speak english, portuguese and a bit of french and italian
i can also say some words (not randomly) in japanese and german

English, believe it or not!
Very basic Spanish and German, never really got used to other languages.