What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

The first time I played was Crewe Alexandra, managed to get it PL in 8 seasons. Straight promotion in the first season, 3 seasons in L1, 4 seasons in Championship, stop playing after promoted to PL. Managed to upgrade the youth facilites to Excellent.

The second time I played was Southampton, managed to get it to PL in 2 consecutive seasons from L1 to PL. I didn't even believe I could do that. Even the expectation I picked at the start of Championship season was "Avoiding relegation" xD

Hey guys, can you help me, i search for a big name in the old days, but a club, who disappeared today. i want to manage him back to glory. mainly from scotland or england, but any country is welcome. someboday got any suggestion?

Hello everyone from "across the pond." Absolutely addicted to FM2013!!! Currently playing in the Classic Mode til I get my feet wet and my noob tendencies wear off. I started off as unemployed and at a Sunday League Rep. Right now, in my first season, I'm with Hayes and Yeading.

Hey guys, can you help me, i search for a big name in the old days, but a club, who disappeared today. i want to manage him back to glory. mainly from scotland or england, but any country is welcome. someboday got any suggestion?
Try someone like Luton not a huge name but in the 70's/80's they were in the old English 1st Division, now in the conference premier (top tier of non league) they are short of cash so it could be a worthwhile challenge.