What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

karakorum

Reaction score
Im going to have a big career game this time. I was thinking of starting unemployed. In the demo York offer me a job. I think this could be a good start. A team with a chance of promotion to get my career up and running.

What is everyone else doing?

I'm just gonna jump straight into a journeyman save....so the awnser is, who knows? Also previously I have always loaded up different continents in the same game so this time I will just load up countries from all the same continent. This should help speed my game up no end, plus in true llm fashion, it will make it more realistic.

So the first continent I will hit up is Asia I think as I have never managed there before and the leagues seem competitive enough.

I have many ideas but im yet to make a final decision, I'll probly just put all the ideas into a hat and pick one out XD Im always up for a challenge when the final version of the game comes out even though i might not be getting it for a week after release. Just incase you were wondering my ideas are:

Leagues: definately England, Italy & Spain. Maybe Germany and France (or) Argentina and Brazil (or) Russian and Japanese/Chinese/Korean/American.
My aim will either to start unemployed and work my way into management, although this will depend on how many teams have no manager, or.. I will start in the lowest league from one of my countries and see how long it takes to reign supreme in that country, basically I want to dominate 3-5 countries and win every league and cup competition within 25 years :)

Suggestions welcome, but mail me as i rarely check back for replies <)

My home town club Eastbourne Borough.

Blyth Spartans as per :D
might do a Blyth United, a team that I actually am creating.
Whitley Bay
& Darlington :D

Going to go for my local team Fleetwood Town, even though when the full game comes out, I am partial to a bit of Singapore, can't explain it just always very challenging and the clubs seem to improve in the continental competitions

Probably start with Vizela from portugal, decent funds, lots of room for improvement of all facilities, they have no real accomplishments, and it's easier to sign brazilian regens to Portuguese teams. I'd like to have played as Amadora from portugal, but they are in the 3rd league, so they are initially unplayable (amadora has 4th largest population density in portugal)

Probably start with Vizela from portugal, decent funds, lots of room for improvement of all facilities, they have no real accomplishments, and it's easier to sign brazilian regens to Portuguese teams. I'd like to have played as Amadora from portugal, but they are in the 3rd league, so they are initially unplayable (amadora has 4th largest population density in portugal)

How'd you plan on making money with this side?

Gotta win, and sell old players that you sign on free for profit. In FM10, I struggled financially, especially with the small stadium, but won enough to have the board trust me and give me bigger budgets.

As i said I made most of my money signing 30+ year old frees and selling them a few months later. In FM10 I was winning Sagres in only my 4th season (after being promoted the first two) and my value was only 11 million, I was close to a takeover though when I got a crash dump.

Oh and playing away matches to foreign teams for 100k+ helped the first couple years, those games kept me afloat for a while.

any good free agents

Im starting with darlington any1 got any good players i can sign maybe free agents or loans ?? :)

febain brandy king gyan both free agents but offer febain brandy more than he wants because he has interest from league1 teams

Im starting with darlington any1 got any good players i can sign maybe free agents or loans ?? :)

Febian Brandy (Striker released from Man utd)

Simon Whaley- winger who can play on the left or right

The tip you need to use is play long balls alot up to the strikers darlington have very tall strikers. Also use the 4-4-3 formation. If i were you this would be the team.

RUSSELL GK
ARNISON RB
MILLER CB
HONE CB
BROWN LB
SMITH CM
TERRY CM
BRIDGE WILKINSON CM
HATCH ST
SENIOR ST
WRIGHT ST

p.s extend hones loan he is awesome

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Sorry I mean 4-3-3

Ii

I think that I will be Bristol rovers because I think it could be a challange with the funds and stadium size :)

Every year I start with Mesolongi from Greece Regional Group 5...I start 1 year ago ,when I was downloading Regional and Gama Ethniki Hellas for Football Manager from fmgreece.gr forum...

The team:
AE Mesolongi
City:
Mesolongi
Greece
Football Category:
Greek Regional League