What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

Going in with my home team Bury, already got promoted to League 1 (went 1 better than their irl counterparts and won with 104 points), almost beat Aston Villa in the FA Cup, and narrowly lost the Johnstone Paint Trophy to Carlisle on away goals.

At the moment, with 6 games notched up, Bury are 4th in League 1, unfortunately our winning streak was ended by Notts County.

Well i went for cambridge city when they came into the BSBN a year later after having a torrid time at eastleigh, and only just saving them from relegation

I missed out on the play-offs in League 1 with Alfreton on goal difference. Now in my 6th season with Alfreton. Should be getting promotion this season but been sloppy so far and currently sitting 4th after 10 or so games.

Reached the 4th round of the league cup and have a home draw against Sunderland. Stadium has been expanded by 920 seats at a cost of £1.1m. I'm currently losing 100k per month and fear that unless I get a big cup run then my best players will be sold.

Is there any way around this?

club atletico tucuman. argentine second division. first time playing a lower league save.

Normally go for Altrincham but for a change for my latest game I went random and have ended up at Lucena in the Spanish Second Division B4.

Started unemployed and got the Newport County job.
Currently in March and I'm sitting comfortably at the top of the conference and I'm also in the FA Trophy semi's

started 4th season with my local team Eastbourne Borough, im in League 1, i had back to back promotions but the only problem is i can't upgrade my training facilities due to not enough cash in the club, team needed massive upgrading in my current season

I started a new game last week after getting board of managing Prem Teams. Started as my hometown team, Grantham, in the Evo-Stick League. My aim is to get them to League 1/2 level, get them a good reputation and facilities then move on to another club possibly ending up back at Man Utd, seeing as they always seem so rubbish with the AI at the helm.

ever since 2007 - 2008 made a habit of starting my first game with Roterham in British league 2, mostly because they have a 25000 stadium.
they were labeled ~10th favorites for promotion in previous versions of FM. now, media prediction puts them in 1st place favorites before the start of the season.
it almost seams to easy :) one of the biggest stadiums for LLM, favorite to promotion and having the lights of Adam Le Fondre in the team (who is one of the best strikers for LLM football).
I think i'll take one more step down and start from tier 6 this time to take the difficulty up a nudge.

Just started a lower league save/found a club in the English Sussex County Division Two (Level Ten). Go Hastings Borough!

No budget, Non-Professional, 1000 capacity stadium with no seats (although I did allow room for expansion of the ground). So far unbeaten in twenty two straight matches. Into the third round of the FA Vase and fourth round of the Level 10 Cup.

darlington got up 2 league 1 with them and now its starting to get hard!!!!!

I have always got into a career with Chelsea.....but since last season came to an end, i have really struggled with interest for the game. But over the weekend, i saw a thread on another site about Gateshead in the Conference Premier, capacity of over 11000, Sugar Daddy chairman and a fully professional squad, so decided to try it, and right now i am loving the save, its given me the interest back. Started with a great pre-season......Beat Norwich, beat Sheff Utd which brought some good income from the attendances. League season has started superbly current played 10 and won 10, scored 33 goals and conceded 5 and 8pts clear at the top..........the board were looking for mid table security.

In 6 seasons with Alfreton I have reached the Championship

In 6 seasons we have went from the BSP to the Championship;

Season 1 - winners of BSP
Season 2 - promoted from BSN through play-offs
Season 3 - finished 8th in League 2
Season 4 - won league 1 at a canter
Season 5 - finished 7th in league, missing out on play-offs on goal difference
Season 6 - promoted through play-off's

Got a couple of good players in (John Bostock for 60k seems a steal) and should hopefully stay up this season. Last season I reqched the semi-final of the FA cup getting beat by Man utd 2-0 and the previous season we won the JPT.

Ground capacity will be close to 7000 when refurbishments are finished. It's amazing what can be done on this game with good scouts and a bit of time searching through the released players. I have just signed Maximiliano Haas and Julian Faubert and hope to pick up Lee Camp who hasn't got anyone interested in him. Just have to wait for him to drop his wage demands.

I've just started a new career in the German Third Division with Burghausen.
Never managed in Germany before,so this could be a fun save.

I've just given Crawley Town a crack... Got some real decent signings made and its coming up to half way in the season and im top and clear by 13 points, i want to stick loyal to them and get them as high as i can take them!!!

FC Vaduz (a liechtensteiner team) in the Swiss challenge league, along with the Liechtensteiner national team. The Challenge League isn't atrocious. And Vaduz is fairly good for the league, the real challenge is getting the national team up to snuff.