• Thread starter Thread starter Alex C
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 7K
Tony Pulis, Alex Ferguson, Simon Greyson, Brian Laws and Kevin Balckwell

like: Harry redknapp, ian holloway and jose mourinho

dislike: Alex ferguson, walter smith and sven
svens god;)

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Neil Warnock
hes so annoying, planning to give him some abuse at the weekend though;)

I like Pitso Mosimane(SA head coach), I was unsure of him when he first started but he really impressedme with the dirrection his try to focus the team in. he Dropped 2 big names from teh squad because they were causing problems at their clubs.

Dislike: Not anyone really.

Last edited:
Have also realised that I dont like Steve Kean - he thinks he is the nuts now after only being in management for 4 months

Dislike Holloway because he's an idiot and dislike Warnock because he betrayed Palace for a shiny penny. Quite like the rest though, really.

Bruce - Annoying ****

Ferguson - gets away with everything

Hudgson - Most boring manager alive

Wise

guardiola - he is a cocky ******* people just don't see it ;)

Ancelotti - The Eyebrow

Holloway - So arrogant

There is no manager I have more respect for at times than Walter Smith. Will be a shame to see him retire. But to dislike, I hate Bertie Vogts, Neil Lennon and I kind of dislike Alex Mcleish for leaving Scotland for Birmingham. Fair play he has done brilliantly though which is good to see, but at the time I thought Scotland were doing ok under him.

ian holloway i dislike more than any other manager. he took us to the third tier of english football for the first time, i think we were one of only 8 clubs never to have been outside the top two divisions untill then? 'he tells it how it is', 'hes a right laugh', 'look what hes done at blackpool' blah blah blah, i dont care, if he fell of the face of the planet i'd throw a ******* massive party...holloway rant over :P dennis wise is also a ****. :)

in terms of managers i like, martin o'neill, for obvious reasons, he was a true hero at leicester, and i'll always love him :wub:
also like sven, i did when he was england manager, and more so now ;)

ian holloway i dislike more than any other manager. he took us to the third tier of english football for the first time, i think we were one of only 8 clubs never to have been outside the top two divisions untill then? 'he tells it how it is', 'hes a right laugh', 'look what hes done at blackpool' blah blah blah, i dont care, if he fell of the face of the planet i'd throw a ******* massive party...holloway rant over :P dennis wise is also a ****. :)

in terms of managers i like, martin o'neill, for obvious reasons, he was a true hero at leicester, and i'll always love him :wub:
also like sven, i did when he was england manager, and more so now ;)

Im with you their Eddie, i dont like Ian Holloway any more, he has took it to far. He has done well with Blackpool but he thinks he is the nuts by coming out and saying all of this stuff, and he hasn't really achieved that much.

Morinho is a legend, i remember his ego battles with carvalho and balotelli, yes he is arrogant but he backs it up. pep guardiola seems abit of a sore loser, like after the arsenal match didnt acknowledge arsenal much. dislike-funny enough coming from an arsenal man, arsene wengers classic 'i didnt see it' line is pretty annoying and his stubborn refusal to buy a keeper or sell djourou or bendtner is infuriating. (abit of cup final sadness in here!) also the amount of times owen coyle has called daniel sturridge (and a few other average players) 'absolute quality' is pretty annoying. :D

agreed, wenger is annoying because he wont buy a good keeper, sell bendtner or sound more english despite managing here for so long :P and i dont even support arsenal! :)

Redknapp for helping destroy my beloved club. Stupid gammy eye *******.

Back