• Thread starter Thread starter Alex C
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 7K
The currently unemployed manager/fat Spanish waiter Señor Benitez

Surprised Sir Bobby Robson hasn't been mentioned in the likes yet

Dislike Big Sam and Harry Redknapp.
Like Mourinho and Villa Boas and King Kenny. Also Nevio Scala

Guardiola, Bruce, Ferguson, Wenger, Allardyce, Megson, Pulis.

how times change eh ;)

Yes, they do. That was way before he did anything to change my mind. And to be honest, I agree with him on that particular point and had no reason to dislike him then at all, hence why I liked him so much.

Alex ferguson and Mancini despise them both!
I love Hughton and Bobby Robson. I also think Steve Bruce is a good one, but Mourinho is a hero!

Honestly?

HATE Neil Lennon. Alright he's done well thus far with Celtic but why oh why can't he just shut up about the refs?

Seriously Dislike Jose Mourinho. Now I'm not sure why on this, but I have never really liked the man whatsoever, regardless of his achievements. Madrid fans try and flame me, but it's not going to be worth your time.

Respect for Sir Walter Smith. He re-invented Rangers after the Le Guen incident. Great manager.

Like? Any manager that makes football pretty fun to watch. I.E; Holloway with his post match comments, Sven with his... ******** around [for lack of a better term.] :P

Ferguson becuase he is always biased and rarely turns up to interviews if his team loses, which is kind of arrogant, Wenger, always complaining, warnock aswell, same reason as wenger

i dont know much of russell slade, but he seems a good guy, even though not a top manager

Henning Berg. The **** started at Enga, went to our rivals Lillestroem, then to Blackburn, Man Utd, before finally coming to Rangers. He then went on to manage both Lyn and Lillestroem. Absolutely tosspot, even if he's one of three players to have won the EPL with two different clubs.

Bertie Vogts, naturally, but also Semb for ruining Norway's Brazil-beating squad.

Favourite ones are Le Guen ((6)), Holloway, Drillo (for taking Norway to its two only World Cups), Guardiola, Dalglish, Walter Smith and McLeish (purely because of the results they got with Scotland), Kjetil Rekdal and Martin O'Neill.

Last edited:
Gerard Houllier, he made Holloway rage with his **** tapping up efforts and it was all that SSN covered for a month!

I actually don't really dislike any manager that strongly, not that I can think of right now anyway.

I :wub: Ian Holloway

Why did you say that oO) Thread is clearly who you hate/dislike yet you choose to do the opposite. could have at least said who you didn't like at the same time rather than make a post completely opposite of the OP.

Personally I dislike Neil Lennon for obvious reasons! can't shut up about ref's conspiracy etc. but anyway.

Also dislike Guardiola - nothing against him but to many people give him credit but he has inherited one of the greatest squads ever he's not done anything special IMO.

Others: Le Guen - tried to get Ferguson out our team when we had him :S I went to the protest against him :D Berti Vogts XD joke of a manager.

Why did you say that oO) Thread is clearly who you hate/dislike yet you choose to do the opposite. could have at least said who you didn't like at the same time rather than make a post completely opposite of the OP.

Personally I dislike Neil Lennon for obvious reasons! can't shut up about ref's conspiracy etc. but anyway.

Also dislike Guardiola - nothing against him but to many people give him credit but he has inherited one of the greatest squads ever he's not done anything special IMO.

Others: Le Guen - tried to get Ferguson out our team when we had him :S I went to the protest against him :D Berti Vogts XD joke of a manager.

**** I've done the same thing-for some reason thought it was hate/like. Duh :$

thats kinda what i think of him, nothing personally against him but my gran would have a ****** good chance of winning stuff with that team :)

edit - i also got drawn into thinking it was a hate/like, sorry :$

epl: mancini. ancelloti. roy hod.

nations : raymond domech in the 2010 WC

Last edited:
Ancelotti (always looks clueless in interviews):D , Benitez (apart from CL, he really did'nt know what he was doing)oO) Roeder(****)XD, Gullit(Biggest **** ever):@, Grant (Can not look at him)(K), Warnock(Moans):S, SAF (hate him for the fact that he is class) Wenger (same as Sir Alex, but as started to moan alot recentley)

Back