What Manager do you hate/dislike ??

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex C
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 7K
Alan Pardew because he is the most over rated, under qualified manager, i mean it
i could replace him with like a Crack head and i bet the crack head would do better then him.
I hate Luis Arigones... "hey Reyes you can be better then that black ******* Henry"
Erm Mr. Arigones when you have stopped smoking crack lets look at the two.. Reyes.. or Mousier Va Va Voom..?
i also don't like Alex Ferguson, hes like the Queen.. he just wont go away...

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Same

Alan Pardew because he is the most over rated, under qualified manager, i mean it
i could replace him with like a Crack head and i bet the crack head would do better then him.
I hate Luis Arigones... "hey Reyes you can be better then that black ******* Henry"
Erm Mr. Arigones when you have stopped smoking crack lets look at the two.. Reyes.. or Mousier Va Va Voom..?
i also don't like Alex Ferguson, hes like the Queen.. he just wont go away...

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Same

Bit harsh on Pardem tbh. He did a good job at West Ham. Got them to a Cup Final after all. Did a good job at Southampton too, taking them up league one, and almost made the playoffs (even though they had a 10 point deduction), and were only eliminated when there were two league games remaining.

Last edited:
i also don't like Alex Ferguson, hes like the Queen.. he just wont go away..

TBF......I'm in stiches...thats some funny ****

Last edited:
Mourinho- so full of ***** that I start hating every single team he goes to.

Zagallo I'll disagree, Mourinho is a mentally-perplexing bag of treats, but I'd love to shave those weird eyebrows of Ancelotti

Zagallo I'll disagree, Mourinho is a mentally-perplexing bag of treats, but I'd love to shave those weird eyebrows of Ancelotti
Nah, he is a clown that have tricked the media to think that he is a "psychology master" while all he does is chatting poopoo.
And I can tell you that I know him very well , played a few 5-a-side football matches against him while he was at Uni, before he turned into the Great Bobby Robson (the best manager ever to come out of England) translator, via a friend of mine.

Last edited:
Nah, he is a clown that have tricked the media to think that he is a "psychology master" while all he does is chatting poopoo.
And I can tell you that I know him very well , played a few 5-a-side football matches against him while he was at Uni, before he turned into the Great Bobby Robson translator, via a friend of mine.
Well you can look at it whatever way you like, but if you can make the media your b*tch, you've achieved something. I think. And where did Robson work, Porto or SCP at the time since I'm fuzzy on that, I thought Porto but then I though Porto offered Mou a contract after they saw his work at SCP?

I think arsenal and united fans should respect ferguson and wenger. Both of them have sorted out their personal differences haven't they. Can't expect anything but hatred by liverpool,chelsea,man city fans. Don't hate their manager's though dalglish is a legend. Though i am a united fan i don't hate liverpool respect the club for it's history don't know about their fans but yes i do hate city only because "money can't buy you success!"

Until watching Soccer AM on Saturday, I hated Mourinho but seeing him having a laugh with all them kids, giving them high fives severely changed my perspective of him!

**** I've done the same thing-for some reason thought it was hate/like. Duh :$

thats kinda what i think of him, nothing personally against him but my gran would have a ****** good chance of winning stuff with that team :)

edit - i also got drawn into thinking it was a hate/like, sorry :$

Don't need to say sorry to me XD But your posts had people you disliked in it anyway his was just only like. which was pretty pointless :P

Managers i like: Jose Mourinho - for obvious reasons, the man will always be rememberd as a legend at Chelsea for the success he brang to the club.

Guus Hiddink - Steadied the ship after the club went through a bad year or two, won himself a FA Cup in his short time and the fans will always love him for his short cameo.

Carlo Ancelotti - Double winner in his first season in English football is just sensational. Loves his press-conferences and the way he never blames the officials if they make the wrong call unlike other certain top managers.

Love/Hate relationship: Sir Alex Ferguson (Old Grandad Redchops) - I love what he has done for English football and the history of the game etc but i hate the fact he is so good at this managing lark lol.

Managers i dislike: Arsene Wenger - You can play all the great football in the world but it wont/hasent brang you success. Also the famous quote "erm i never saw it" when his player puts in a bad challenge is just an absolute joke.

Rafa Benitez - Great success at Valencia and gided Houliers Liverpool to a CL title (cue the insults) but appart from that he was appart of the decline of Liverpool (proberly should love him for this). Then thought he would try and take charge of an Inter Milan side that were on the back of a treble winning season and took them to near lows.

Harry Redknapp - Bournemouth, West Ham, Portsmouth??? All clubs he has managed and all clubs that have been effected by financial ruin. Co-incidence anyone??? I think not. Dont get me wrong he is a great manager and i want him to be next England manager but he is as dodgy as ****.

To be fair to Redknapp, just because he writes a list of players he wants doesn't mean the owners have to write out all the cheque's.

To be fair to Redknapp, just because he writes a list of players he wants doesn't mean the owners have to write out all the cheque's.

Yer ok but we all know he likes to be fully involved in transfers. 3 clubs all ended up in the ****?? It dosent look good lol.

Alex Ferguson
David Moyes
Sam Allardyce
Steve Bruce
Roy Keane
Arsene Wenger
Phil Brown

Yer ok but we all know he likes to be fully involved in transfers. 3 clubs all ended up in the ****?? It dosent look good lol.

Yeah but it's not his money is it. :P Like if you're a kid and you ask for a ton of toys, your parents won't always buy you everything, just what they can afford. :)

It doesn't look good, but I just think he gets a hard rap. He was just doing his job, he didn't spend a penny.

There aren't any managers I really dislike...sort of dislike SAF, think he's a bit arrogant and he annoys me sometimes for some reason, but he's got to be as good as any manager ever.

Mourinho is really starting to annoy me. He is sooo overrated and his ego and the amount of press he gets annoys me. He's created this whole image of himself that people buy into.

Bob Bradley is my least favorite, not that he's a bad guy but he is just not qualified for the USNT, especially not for a second term (it's absolutely absurd)...that's not his fault, but I would have really respected him had he stepped down for the good of the USNT. He just epitomizes a lot of what is wrong with US football and hearing him speak in interviews just makes me cringe, I can't believe he's our manager. For another four years.

Capello annoys me too for some reason, thinks too highly of himself maybe.

Am annoyed Daniel Garnero was ever Independiente's manager because he clearly wasn't good enough and wrecked a good thing we had going. But he seems like a good guy.

Sort of root against Redknapp because he screwed over Portsmouth but don't care.

Never quite understood all the hate for Wenger (seems he's the most hated manager in the Prem by far). I think it's because he's French and a purist, which a lot of Premiership fans would find very dislikable.

Really don't understand the hate for Guardiola...maybe he is a bit overrated, but he's an incredibly humble guy and I don't see how anyone could dislike him.

Also don't understand the hate for Rafa...seems like everyone hates him and thinks he sucks, although his record is pretty good. I don't see what's so dislikable about him.

Actually really like Ian Holloway, he speaks the truth and is very entertaining and has done a great job with Blackpool.

Yeah but it's not his money is it. :P Like if you're a kid and you ask for a ton of toys, your parents won't always buy you everything, just what they can afford. :)

It doesn't look good, but I just think he gets a hard rap. He was just doing his job, he didn't spend a penny.

Lol i know, i just like puttin 2 and 2 together and seeing what comes up lol.

I think Pep Guardiola is a top bloke aswell mate, seems to always respect the opposition.

Back