dislike:-
1.fergie
2.allardyce
3.hughes

like;-
1. wenger
2.hollaway
3.pyscho

Arsene Wenger - Just can't stand the guy, plays some lovely football, but just don't like the way he moans and his overall arrogance

Sir Alex - Again, he's a legend of the game, but the way he gets managers on his side, and to jump on his band-wagon, really ****** me off. Also how his team can get away with murder, if they're loosing at Old Trafford, they'll slap 6 minutes injury time on, or Nani for example goes down in the area, they are almost gaurenteed a penalty.

Nigel Pearson - Just generally don't like him.

Sven Goran Erikkson - Complete *** head, nobody likes him (apart from Leicester fans)

And, for obvious reasons, Billy Davies - love what he did for Derby, but where ever he goes he has money to spend, he's only promoted one team out of this league, and that was us. Every Forest fan thinks he's the messiah, but all he does is moan about how the board don't give him enough money, or how his squad is to small.

How is he the worst manage there is? Have you seen the football he has got Barcelona playing?!
Thats a ridicolous statement man.

The way he handle players is ridiculous if anything. And I´m pretty sure anyone could make Barcelona play great football, the team practically plays itself.
I won´t see him as a good manager before he achieve something that´s at least a tiny bit challenging.

The way he handle players is ridiculous if anything. And I´m pretty sure anyone could make Barcelona play great football, the team practically plays itself.
I won´t see him as a good manager before he achieve something that´s at least a tiny bit challenging.

Ok you have said that you don't think he is a good manager fair enough, but previously you said worst manager there is, I mean cmon thats a bit strong.

I dislike Alex Ferguson but still there is no denying what a fantastic manager he is.

F**king hate Ian Holloway. He is one big media player, fake promiser and all round ****.

Ok you have said that you don't think he is a good manager fair enough, but previously you said worst manager there is, I mean cmon thats a bit strong.

Haha well maybe a bit strong yes, my feelings went a bit overboard there! :D

It fits this topic though, he is the manager I dislike the most.

Nigel Pearson - Just generally don't like him.

Sven Goran Erikkson - Complete *** head, nobody likes him (apart from Leicester fans)
:O You doesnt like the ex and now manager of Leicester :'(!

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Love Sven, for obvious reasons;)
Turned ou season around and he never got enough credit for England, at least under him we would get semis.
and also he plays great attacking football, which i think he didnt play for England because if you get one bad result the media are on to you, which sadly makes Englands football boring.

Alex ferguson- complains about the ref after 1 out of 20 games that the ref is not on their side
Harry Redknapp- Spurs manager

And, for obvious reasons, Billy Davies - love what he did for Derby, but where ever he goes he has money to spend, he's only promoted one team out of this league, and that was us. Every Forest fan thinks he's the messiah, but all he does is moan about how the board don't give him enough money, or how his squad is to small.

Nail on the Head

Easy! Neil lennon hates not even a harsh enough word to describe how i feel about this manager! Just such a hateful person haha

avram grant's lack of expression when his team are doing good does my head in, dislike him for it.

avram grant's lack of expression when his team are doing good does my head in, dislike him for it.

He's just that sort of guy, although, did you watch them against Liverpool, every goal that went in he celebrated. One of them he even got on his knees near enough!

I F*****G HATE NEIL LENNON!

Ugly little leprachaun, needs to calm that mouth his!

Back