What Manager do you hate/dislike ??

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex C
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 7K
I dont anyone now.

Used to hate Wenger when he was so cocky with "We will rule league for decades" statements.

Rafa for his pointless FACHTS.

I dont hate anyone now apart from Rafa a bit.

Why do you hate Phil Brown he is a great manager?

I hate Billy Davis he just randomly leaves clubs for no reason and when asked why he says he will write it in his book. What ******* book? Who is ever going to publish that shocking manager's book?

Absolutely hates:
Alex Ferguson - Arrogant SOB
Tony Pulis - Another arrogant SOB
Sam Allardyce - Low life who views himself as the greatest manager in the world.
Harry 'The Gooner' Redknapp - Putting THREE clubs into a financial crisis. Coincidence? ;)
Neil Lennon - "The referee was ***** today!" The SPL had to call in foreign refs because of this mug.
Arsene Wenger's arrogance, stubbornness and the ever-famous "I didn't see it".

Not been a fan of Holloway, after he turned his back on Argyle. Of course Mr Holloway, said he was staying then left for Leicester and got relegated- And caused the mass exidious of some of our key players, which resulted in our swift down-fall into League One. I respect his success at Blackpool, but it won't be long before he's running for some extra £££'s.

Rafa Benitez, Mancini and Carlo Ancelotti.

Like: Kenny( I know how strange). Hodgson, warnock

Respect: Wenger

Love: Hollaway, Fergie and Jose.

Yeah but it's not his money is it. :P Like if you're a kid and you ask for a ton of toys, your parents won't always buy you everything, just what they can afford. :)

It doesn't look good, but I just think he gets a hard rap. He was just doing his job, he didn't spend a penny.

He and Sir Mr Storrie came up with some of the most ludicrous deals which essentially bankrupt us, along with some fraud.

He and Sir Mr Storrie came up with some of the most ludicrous deals which essentially bankrupt us, along with some fraud.

Yeah I know and it's awful, but it's not necessarily his job to monitor finances of the club. He gave the owner transfer targets that he'd like, and it's up to the owner to buy them. Just because the owners he worked for were too weak and didn't tell him they couldn't afford it, doesn't make Redknapp hate worthy imo!

I mean if you were to say whos the best manager in the world? I'd say Alex ferguson
If you would say which manager you hate the most? Alex ferguson

If everyone had attitude like Ian Hollaway the premier league would be a better place

I mean if you were to say whos the best manager in the world? I'd say Alex ferguson
If you would say which manager you hate the most? Alex ferguson

If everyone had attitude like Ian Hollaway the premier league would be a better place

would the premier league be a bette rplace if it was full of managers who think their better than they are, bigheaded and aometimes plain rude. Im not so sure!

Managers like Fergi and Wenger make the premier league with their different personalities and styles of management.

I hate Arsene Wenger because he is a hypocrite and liar (I didn't see it). However, I love King Kenny (for obvious reasons)!

What do you guys make of Owen Coyle?

I like him, but god can the man talk. !!

Alan Pardew, whether he means it or not, that smug ******* grin gets right on my ****, can't stand it.

Alot of people here say that Mourinho is full of **** and whatever, I've seen worse, and Mourinho is a WINNER, he is not overrated by far, how many managers could do what he did in Porto? How many would win the CL with Inter last year, and eliminate Barça? And he has a 10 year manager carreer.. Imagine what he'll do in the next 10. :) Possibly the BEST manager of all time, if he keeps this rhytm.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Mourinho was never at SCP, he went to Porto after he finished 4th with Leiria in the portuguese league.

Well you can look at it whatever way you like, but if you can make the media your b*tch, you've achieved something. I think. And where did Robson work, Porto or SCP at the time since I'm fuzzy on that, I thought Porto but then I though Porto offered Mou a contract after they saw his work at SCP?

Yer ok but we all know he likes to be fully involved in transfers. 3 clubs all ended up in the ****?? It dosent look good lol.

Sigh.

Tis not Redknapps fault.

He will write up a list of players he would like and gives them to the Chairmen, if the Chairmen cannot afford them then he should not be buying them, Redknapp has no influence on the finances.

Regarding Portsmouth as well, The 6 or 7 players he bought for them were sold at 72m giving the club about 30/40m profit.

It's clearly all his fault.

What do you guys make of Owen Coyle?

I like him, but god can the man talk. !!

i agree with you, he is a hero though ;) great manager and a great man.

I Like: Ian Holloway, King Kenny and the legend that is Mick Mcarthy
Dislike: Mancini, hate him so much aha

Sigh.

Tis not Redknapps fault.

He will write up a list of players he would like and gives them to the Chairmen, if the Chairmen cannot afford them then he should not be buying them, Redknapp has no influence on the finances.

Regarding Portsmouth as well, The 6 or 7 players he bought for them were sold at 72m giving the club about 30/40m profit.

It's clearly all his fault.

We all know Redkanpp is a manager that loves to be properly involved in transfers and it the fee he made by selling the 5 or 6 players at Pompey didnt matter becasuse all the money was used to pay off the sides they bought the players from and bonuses. All im saying is if it was just one side then ok fair enough but 3 sides?? Things may be different at Spurs who knows.

We all know Redkanpp is a manager that loves to be properly involved in transfers and it the fee he made by selling the 5 or 6 players at Pompey didnt matter becasuse all the money was used to pay off the sides they bought the players from and bonuses. All im saying is if it was just one side then ok fair enough but 3 sides?? Things may be different at Spurs who knows.

Christ.

It's not Redknapp's fault if he has incompetent Chairmen.

I would bet my life on us not going under with Levy in charge.

I hate Redknapp, not for the fact he was successful at Pompey, I've got alot of respect for him for that but I hate him for what he done to us. He turned football into a soap opera when he joined us, got us relegated and went back stating "Portsmouth is my spiritual home" and then to top it off he joins Spurs. Correct me if I'm wrong but if you supposedly have that spiritual home then you wouldn't leave them again would you!?

Back