What Manager do you hate/dislike ??

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex C
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 7K
Christ.

It's not Redknapp's fault if he has incompetent Chairmen.

I would bet my life on us not going under with Levy in charge.

Thats because Levy is a top class chairman, and controls the club extremely well. But its a bit of coincedence:

Southampton - Adminastartion
Bournemouth - Adminastration
Pompy - Adminastration
West Ham - Nearly went in to Adminastration

what kind of man is redknapp! left pompy to go to big rivals southamtpon then goes back to Pompy.

Also whilst at West Ham when he was Billy Bond's assistant and best man at his wedding, when Redknapp knew he was in for a chance of being the manager he went to the West Ham chairman and slated his management behind Bond's back, at the time they were best pal's ! Billy Bonds never spoke to him again after that.

Last edited:
Thats because Levy is a top class chairman, and controls the club extremely well. But its a bit of coincedence:

Southampton - Adminastartion
Bournemouth - Adminastration
Pompy - Adminastration
West Ham - Nearly went in to Adminastration

To be honest as much as you make a very valid point I place most of the blame of administration on Rupert Lowe and Michael Wilde. Leon Crouch didn't exactly help either but he was only chairman for a season iirc

Steve Evans the Crawley manager. One of the worst people in football..

To be honest as much as you make a very valid point I place most of the blame of administration on Rupert Lowe and Michael Wilde. Leon Crouch didn't exactly help either but he was only chairman for a season iirc

Oh no doubt the chairman's were pathetic but its still a coincedence and he cant manage a club that doesn't give him money to spend.

I used to absolutely hate neil warnock before he joined us, but now he's the dogs bollocks

Obviously slur ferguson. He is such a ****. Harry Redknapp for being a dirty little crook. Roy Hodgson for the ***** he says and for never accepting being at fault. Beginning to hate Ian Holloway for being a media *****.

Yeah I know and it's awful, but it's not necessarily his job to monitor finances of the club. He gave the owner transfer targets that he'd like, and it's up to the owner to buy them. Just because the owners he worked for were too weak and didn't tell him they couldn't afford it, doesn't make Redknapp hate worthy imo!

I see where you are coming from, however Redknapp would have some say in the contracts, especially the bonus side of things E.g, what he thought the club could achieve. But I agree, It wasn't all his fault, but I still hate the man.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Sigh.

Tis not Redknapps fault.

He will write up a list of players he would like and gives them to the Chairmen, if the Chairmen cannot afford them then he should not be buying them, Redknapp has no influence on the finances.

Regarding Portsmouth as well, The 6 or 7 players he bought for them were sold at 72m giving the club about 30/40m profit.

It's clearly all his fault.

Those 6 or 7 players wages added to around that profit figure, if not more.

'Arry (who, of course, has a twitch)

SAF (Brilliant manager, but pretty pathetic and hypocritical at times, along with the best of them)

Tony Pulis & MIck McCarthy - Spend their whole time moaning at how much other managers (Wenger) moan. Both just massive douche bags.

Like: Kenny, Ferguson, Jose Mourinho, Allegri, Leonardo, Holloway

Dislike: Wenger, Ancelotti, Rafa Benitez, Aragones, Hodgson, Grant

Ancelotti looks like he is waiting to be killed coz hes SO bored i mean if i mean anyone more bored i would have to hit them to spice there life but hey he might be like the idiot with the brolly what do i know?

I think Redknapp is a decent manager. He has been fantastic for Spurs. I dont hate him but i dislike him a bit. Talks about other players too much. And is hyping Bale too much..and calling him a "world beater". Good player no doubt but he shouldn't put too much pressure on the young welshman.

Even said that if Woodgate wants a new deal, the wages should be heavily based on apperances (because he is injured so much). It's pretty weird that a manager talks about other players wages.

And he talked after the window like he could have gotten Suarez if he wanted. "but we already have an player that is playing behind the strikers in VdV". And his chairman seems to call jim everytime if he wants this player.

He is a special manager in a weird way.

I think Redknapp is a decent manager. He has been fantastic for Spurs. I dont hate him but i dislike him a bit. Talks about other players too much. And is hyping Bale too much..and calling him a "world beater". Good player no doubt but he shouldn't put too much pressure on the young welshman.

Even said that if Woodgate wants a new deal, the wages should be heavily based on apperances (because he is injured so much). It's pretty weird that a manager talks about other players wages.

And he talked after the window like he could have gotten Suarez if he wanted. "but we already have an player that is playing behind the strikers in VdV". And his chairman seems to call jim everytime if he wants this player.

He is a special manager in a weird way.

Woodgates OUR player?

Fail.

Back