What Manager do you hate/dislike ??

Alex C

Reaction score
The title is self explanitory.

Personally I hate Tony Pulis of stoke, think he is such a rude and biast ****. He has punch ups with his players because he is so arrogant.

also hate Phil Brown, I find him so flash and up himself.

& Benitez, Harry Redknapp

What about you ?

Last edited:
Mourinho, Guardiola, Mancini, Benitez. I dislike them.

Hum, I don't like Ferguson, don't know why, but the mere sight of him annoys me, and I don't even support a team in england !

As for others hm... many wanna- be managers here in Portugal also.

Hate Neil Warnock. Never stops moaning about every little thing and every single decision that goes against his team right or wrong

Fat Sham Allardyce, Phil Brown

i actually hate with all my heart harry redknapp sorryspurs fans but all he talks about is players he's going to sign even though at the start of the conference he say i dont want to talk about other peoples players also phil brown tony pulis sir alex even though i respect him

like: harry redknapp, ian holloway and jose mourinho

dislike: alex ferguson, walter smith and sven

Harry Redknapp & Neil Warnock

Pretty standard tbh.

Ferguson, Allardyce, Mancini..

Don't like Pulis, Moyes, Shearer (If he counts as a manager XD) and Wenger

wenger and his stupid little french voice of his annoy me :(

Love Walter Smith (Club that is in massive debt and are getting bitched by the bank, 16 players, and he's still managed to keep a strong squad capable of winning the league, and Gazza ears him lol)

Like Tony Pulis (having bust up's with his players. I'm sorry but they are on about 50,000 a week if they can't cope with discipline go and work somewhere else)

Like Craig Levein (doing a good job with Scotland)

Dilike George Burley(Scotland only dropped from around the 20's to the 40-50's nothing serious)

Hate Neil Lennon (Shut up about the refs and get on with the game- We had to call in for foreign refs and make our country a laughing stock because of this man)

Can honestly say i don't hate. Nothing but respect for Fergie, Wenger etc. They're in the Premiership, in charge of a club for a reason. They've earned that success based on a proven track record, and work under a great deal of pressure, and work nearly 24/7 365 days a year. Look at Moyes. No cash injection or anything, and he still puts his heart and soul into the club, as does SAF etc. Managers are under the most intense pressure to bring success to a club, sometimes immediately, and I wouldn't like to be in their situation. Yes they may say silly things, or do silly things, but everybody has done something stupid, or said something stupid in their lifetime, or are probably going to. They may say something we don't like, but they're defending the player, or the club. And sometimes they admit things when they're supposed to.
So IMO, the hatred/dislikeness is misplaced.

Last edited:
Hate: Lennon and Burley, reasons are obvious. Bradley's a ******, too.

And pretty much every English manager of the past decade is interchangeable with the rest of the lot, Holloway aside. That man's worth a million Arry's put together.