What Operating System do you use?

What OS do you use?

• Total voters

Neall

AFK
Reaction score
simple really, just vote which operating system you use :D, select multiple if you dual boot, or have 2 or more computers.

I use Windows 7 on my main computer then i have Ubuntu 10.04 installed on my old laptop :D

Windows 7 on both laptops.

Laptop - Vista
Netbook - Ubuntu or XP depending on how i feel, been XP for last few months
Super Lame Desktop - XP

Last edited:
ooops didnt realise you could vote for 2. I use 7 64bit and xp on dual boot. 7 ftw!

Last edited:
Windows 7 64-Bit.

Last edited:
Windows 7 64-bit. :wub:

My laptop and desktop are on Windows 7, but my old laptop, which I just use to download music, is on Vista. Not much point upgrading that. Had a Mac, but sold it as I didn't like it.

My laptop and desktop are on Windows 7, but my old laptop, which I just use to download music, is on Vista. Not much point upgrading that. Had a Mac, but sold it as I didn't like it.

how comes you had two laptops a desktop and a mac? A lot of eectronics dont you think.

how comes you had two laptops a desktop and a mac? A lot of eectronics dont you think.

He uses them for different things?

I don't do much with my laptops, just FM, Photoshop, Internet and iTunes/Music. So I have one laptop for FM/Internet and one for Photoshop/Music :)

Had a laptop - renewed for a better one. Old one just takes in the music download viruses.

Had a Mac, didn't like it, so sold and bought a normal windows PC.

Desktop 1 - Windows 7 ULTIMATE
Desktop 1(other partition) - Linux Ubuntu
Desktop 2 - Nothing, currently checking for compatible driver downloads for MAC
Laptop 1 - Windows XP SP3
Laptop 2 - Windows VIsta

Lets all agree, Mac > PC

I agree, but my main PC was a Ubuntu, converted to Windows, which I would like to convert to Mac, but need to make sure I can get the right drivers first

Windows 7 for me. Only because it came as standard when desktop was bought.

Acer Touchscreen with Windows 7 ftw. :wub:

And a ****** laptop with vista. :(

I have one laptop dual-boot running Windows 7 64-bit and Ubuntu, though I rarely use the latter outside of university. My other laptop uses Windows XP, as does the desktop computer in our home.

Windows 7 Ultimate on both PC's and the Sony laptop. Windows XP pro on my crappy laptop that I use for business.