What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

any idea for Pazzini?
and Cavani should be target man no?
and link is down

Coutinho (AMC / MC)
Mario Balotelli
Yaya Sanogo
Thiago (Barcelona)
Ibrahimovic
Fernando Gago (MC)
Luka Modric (AMC / MC)
Muntari
C.Ronaldo
Iniesta
David Silva
Jesus Navas
Carlos Tevez
James Milner
Yaya Toure
Mesut Oezil
Angel Di Maria
Gonzalo Higuain
Karim Benzema
Adebayor
Xabi Alonso
Sami Khedira
Lass Diarra
Esteban Granero
Sergio Canales
Pedro Leon
Kaka
Hamit Altintop

Last edited:
What role would you recommend for Bojan as a lone striker? Poacher role is tried by me and I was unsuccessful. And what about Thiago Alcantara? Thanks..

What role would you recommend for Bojan as a lone striker? Poacher role is tried by me and I was unsuccessful. And what about Thiago Alcantara? Thanks..

i always play bojan as an advanced forward an thaigo as a advanced playmaker attack

I just need to know, aside from fletcher, who is the best box to box mid? except for xavi/iniesta? dont care about the money or how much they cost

Hi,

David Goodwillie (ST) - originally from Dundee Utd (i thought as an advanced forward)
Diego Costa (ST) - originally from Atletico Madrid (i thought as a poacher)

my thoughts on how these players should be payed doesn't seem to be working too well, any opinion?

I need a role suggestion for Joshua King.

I brought this guy when he was 16 and i want him as a striker, i was thinking playing him as a target man any ideas?
Yeah, he should be a target man, attack duty. If you want him as a poacher, he should be faster than that. Secondary role as a deep lying forward with attack duty should work.
That other guy, Dave Lewis, I think you should play him just as a advanced playmaker with attack duty, even his team work and work rate are bit low. He can't be an attacking midfielder because of his low pace. (Individual training focus suggestion, stamina)

G.rossi and K.babacar plz
Giuseppe Rossi: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...duties-best-suit-my-players-9.html#post769251
Khouma Babacar: target man - attack

Last edited:
Coutinho (AMC / MC)
Mario Balotelli (ST / AML)
Yaya Sanogo
Thiago (Barcelona)
Ibrahimovic
Fernando Gago (MC)
Luka Modric (AMC / MC)
Muntari
C.Ronaldo
Iniesta
David Silva
Jesus Navas
Carlos Tevez

Last edited:
Hi i need some help with my Team. When i play Macheda upfront he plays magnificent but i play Kalinic there and nothing he does nothing for me. Im going to upload a screenshot of the team and hopefully you all could help me what best suits all my players it doesnt matter if you carnt id rather you help me with Kalinic because Macheda is not as good as Kalinic but hes playing better than him.

what tactic are you using? do you change the roles/duties and PI's when you change Mechada for Kalincic?