What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

I generally play Stoger and Veratti as advaned playmaker, Weiss as Central Midfielder and Taufic & Alves as advanced forward.
Advice?

I have a Scottish regen named James Walker. Bought him for 1 million pounds a year ago. He is a striker and already has 6 caps for the Scots, but I have no idea what to do with him. I play a 4-5-1. So please take a look at his screen shot and let me know what role I should give him.

Here is the link: http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7563/walkerpt.jpg

Recently i bought Pastore ( 30 milion £ ) for Liverpool when i`m use a 4-4-2 tactic with 2 central midfielders . Befor the deal with Pastore , i played Lucas as Ball Winner and Steven Gerrard as Advanced Playmaker . Now , i play Pastore as Advanced Playmaker and Steve as Ball Winner . The question is : Can Gerrard play his best as Ball Winner ? Sry if i posted in the wrong thread .
PS : Sry for my bad english .

Hey , i just asked because i destroyed Man Utd 5-2 at Old Trafford with Steve as Ball Winner , and Steve can tackle good enough for me .

Playing 4-2-3-1 with Arsenal with 2 inside forwards but never know how to play my striker i have Fabregas AM moving into channels with 2 wide men coming inside, my STR are Cavani and Vagner love as back up, which role to get the best out of them and what do i set the Target supply to and also do they cut inside/move into channels or normal?

Thanks

Pepe, Carvalho
Cristiano Ronaldo (i use him as wing)
Miralem Pjanic, Shall i use him as offensive midfielder or central midfielder and what role???
De Rossi DMC or MC
Di Maria or Özil as OMV
I am Real Madrid as you may guess

Pepe, Carvalho
Cristiano Ronaldo (i use him as wing)
Miralem Pjanic, Shall i use him as offensive midfielder or central midfielder and what role???
De Rossi DMC or MC
Di Maria or Özil as OMV
I am Real Madrid as you may guess

Pepe - Central Defender - Defend
Carvalho - Central Defender - Defend
C.Ronaldo - Inside Forward - Attack / Advanced Playmaker - Attack
M.Pjanic - Central Midfielder - Support
De Rossi - DCM - Deep Lying Playmaker - Support
Di Maria - Winger - Attack / Ozil - Advanced Playmaker - Attack

Best role for David goodwillie Please and if you could answer whats best for him 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-4 formation Thanks:)