you can play willian on the left as winger attack and he should work very well
did so for me with juve first season
40 games 17 goals 8 assists 10 motm
focus his training on finishing btw

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Mar 14, 2009
Fernando Torres please
Poacher, one of the best in the game, well should be.

I am really struggling where to play this chap:

I don't play a DMC so although that is where he is natural, I wouldn't play him there. I am really in between whether to play him as a Ball winning midfielder or a ball playing defender. Think his jumping may be s bit low for a centre back though.

Oct 22, 2011
Poacher, one of the best in the game, well should be.

I am really struggling where to play this chap:

I don't play a DMC so although that is where he is natural, I wouldn't play him there. I am really in between whether to play him as a Ball winning midfielder or a ball playing defender. Think his jumping may be s bit low for a centre back though.
Train his passing individually and play him as a DLP.

Balomito

Jun 25, 2012
im playing with Internazionale, using a 4-5-1 formation, with 1 DM (DLP) and 2 CMs (AP and DLP), and 2 wingers (AP and W).

my question is: why is Sneijder playing sooo badly?! the same to Pazzini (im not very lucky, with his kind of strikers... always have them scoring against me, and never FOR me).

should i give them another position?

Raikan007

Feb 6, 2009
im playing with Internazionale, using a 4-5-1 formation, with 1 DM (DLP) and 2 CMs (AP and DLP), and 2 wingers (AP and W).

my question is: why is Sneijder playing sooo badly?! the same to Pazzini (im not very lucky, with his kind of strikers... always have them scoring against me, and never FOR me).

should i give them another position?
post a pic of your team instructions and line up :)

Balomito

Jun 25, 2012
i cant post a pic with him, since ive already sold him last window...

but, it didnt changed that much, in my starting line-up (just consider Balotelli as Pazzini, in the tactic):

View attachment 276227

Last edited:

lasseasdf

Jun 2, 2009
Hello! I going to start a new save, haven't decided what team yet. But I'm thinking of buying Edinson Cavani and play either 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-2-3-2. If i play Cavani as a solo striker, what role should he have? Poacher, Target man Attack or Complete forward? And if I decide to play with two strikers, what role should he have then? And the other striker, what role should the striker I play him with have?
Thanks for your help =)

malhar

Mar 6, 2012
Hello! I going to start a new save, haven't decided what team yet. But I'm thinking of buying Edinson Cavani and play either 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-2-3-2. If i play Cavani as a solo striker, what role should he have? Poacher, Target man Attack or Complete forward? And if I decide to play with two strikers, what role should he have then? And the other striker, what role should the striker I play him with have?
Thanks for your help =)
Play him as a poacher I think. Or maybe complete forward..but he can score quite a lot as a poacher as people have shown. Never had him unfortunately.

lasseasdf

Jun 2, 2009
Play him as a poacher I think. Or maybe complete forward..but he can score quite a lot as a poacher as people have shown. Never had him unfortunately.
Sure, I can play him as poacher if I play solo striker, but if I play him with two strikers, for example Suarez, should Cavani be complete forward or something? :)
Or would Suarez be the complete forward, and Cavani the poacher then aswell? :) Have seen people saying that Cavani is good at both complete forward and poacher, but I'm not sure what's best when he is playing with another striker. Thanks again :)

Last edited:

malhar

Mar 6, 2012
Sure, I can play him as poacher if I play solo striker, but if I play him with two strikers, for example Suarez, should Cavani be complete forward or something? :)
Or would Suarez be the complete forward, and Cavani the poacher then aswell? :) Have seen people saying that Cavani is good at both complete forward and poacher, but I'm not sure what's best when he is playing with another striker. Thanks again :)
Well, you could use both as poachers. Or you could use one as target man, one as poacher. But somehow I feel poachers are best employed when you're playing one-man up front.

lasseasdf

Jun 2, 2009
Well, you could use both as poachers. Or you could use one as target man, one as poacher. But somehow I feel poachers are best employed when you're playing one-man up front.
mmm, well my personal experience is that target man and a poacher doesn't always work so well with each other.. So that's why I was hoping someone would say that one of them would be better for for example complete forward or something. :) Anyone else got an opinion on the case? :-D Ty again :)

Balomito

Jun 25, 2012
mmm, well my personal experience is that target man and a poacher doesn't always work so well with each other.. So that's why I was hoping someone would say that one of them would be better for for example complete forward or something. :) Anyone else got an opinion on the case? :-D Ty again :)

well... if the case is a "Suarez and Cavani" duo, i would put Cavani as poacher, and Suarez as trequardista. or, put Suarez as poacher, and Cavani as target man, but personally, i dont like these last role very much...

thomasbuffy

Aug 14, 2011
i think that not all the roles the game put on players actually work.........if u study a players attribute properly u shud be able to determine a role for him n get him playin well.............so an advanced forward may play even better as a poacher ....attribute study is vital