What Roles and Duties suit my player?

you can play willian on the left as winger attack and he should work very well
did so for me with juve first season
40 games 17 goals 8 assists 10 motm
focus his training on finishing btw

Fernando Torres please

Poacher, one of the best in the game, well should be.

I am really struggling where to play this chap:

02902-a47a40da-915e-497d-8f7c-85027.png

I don't play a DMC so although that is where he is natural, I wouldn't play him there. I am really in between whether to play him as a Ball winning midfielder or a ball playing defender. Think his jumping may be s bit low for a centre back though.

Poacher, one of the best in the game, well should be.

I am really struggling where to play this chap:

02902-a47a40da-915e-497d-8f7c-85027.png

I don't play a DMC so although that is where he is natural, I wouldn't play him there. I am really in between whether to play him as a Ball winning midfielder or a ball playing defender. Think his jumping may be s bit low for a centre back though.
Train his passing individually and play him as a DLP.

im playing with Internazionale, using a 4-5-1 formation, with 1 DM (DLP) and 2 CMs (AP and DLP), and 2 wingers (AP and W).

my question is: why is Sneijder playing sooo badly?! the same to Pazzini (im not very lucky, with his kind of strikers... always have them scoring against me, and never FOR me).

should i give them another position?

im playing with Internazionale, using a 4-5-1 formation, with 1 DM (DLP) and 2 CMs (AP and DLP), and 2 wingers (AP and W).

my question is: why is Sneijder playing sooo badly?! the same to Pazzini (im not very lucky, with his kind of strikers... always have them scoring against me, and never FOR me).

should i give them another position?

post a pic of your team instructions and line up :)

i cant post a pic with him, since ive already sold him last window...

but, it didnt changed that much, in my starting line-up (just consider Balotelli as Pazzini, in the tactic):

View attachment 276227

Last edited:
Hello! I going to start a new save, haven't decided what team yet. But I'm thinking of buying Edinson Cavani and play either 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-2-3-2. If i play Cavani as a solo striker, what role should he have? Poacher, Target man Attack or Complete forward? And if I decide to play with two strikers, what role should he have then? And the other striker, what role should the striker I play him with have?
Thanks for your help =)

Hello! I going to start a new save, haven't decided what team yet. But I'm thinking of buying Edinson Cavani and play either 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-2-3-2. If i play Cavani as a solo striker, what role should he have? Poacher, Target man Attack or Complete forward? And if I decide to play with two strikers, what role should he have then? And the other striker, what role should the striker I play him with have?
Thanks for your help =)

Play him as a poacher I think. Or maybe complete forward..but he can score quite a lot as a poacher as people have shown. Never had him unfortunately.

Play him as a poacher I think. Or maybe complete forward..but he can score quite a lot as a poacher as people have shown. Never had him unfortunately.

Sure, I can play him as poacher if I play solo striker, but if I play him with two strikers, for example Suarez, should Cavani be complete forward or something? :)
Or would Suarez be the complete forward, and Cavani the poacher then aswell? :) Have seen people saying that Cavani is good at both complete forward and poacher, but I'm not sure what's best when he is playing with another striker. Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Sure, I can play him as poacher if I play solo striker, but if I play him with two strikers, for example Suarez, should Cavani be complete forward or something? :)
Or would Suarez be the complete forward, and Cavani the poacher then aswell? :) Have seen people saying that Cavani is good at both complete forward and poacher, but I'm not sure what's best when he is playing with another striker. Thanks again :)

Well, you could use both as poachers. Or you could use one as target man, one as poacher. But somehow I feel poachers are best employed when you're playing one-man up front.

Well, you could use both as poachers. Or you could use one as target man, one as poacher. But somehow I feel poachers are best employed when you're playing one-man up front.

mmm, well my personal experience is that target man and a poacher doesn't always work so well with each other.. So that's why I was hoping someone would say that one of them would be better for for example complete forward or something. :) Anyone else got an opinion on the case? :-D Ty again :)

mmm, well my personal experience is that target man and a poacher doesn't always work so well with each other.. So that's why I was hoping someone would say that one of them would be better for for example complete forward or something. :) Anyone else got an opinion on the case? :-D Ty again :)

well... if the case is a "Suarez and Cavani" duo, i would put Cavani as poacher, and Suarez as trequardista. or, put Suarez as poacher, and Cavani as target man, but personally, i dont like these last role very much...

i think that not all the roles the game put on players actually work.........if u study a players attribute properly u shud be able to determine a role for him n get him playin well.............so an advanced forward may play even better as a poacher ....attribute study is vital