What Roles and Duties suit my player?

Hey Raikan,

I intend to play a 4-2-3-1. So far, this is what I have come up with:

----------------------------------Poacher (Lewandowski/Barrios)---------------------------------------

Winger-A (Perisic/Grosskreutz)----Attacking Mid-A (Gotze/Kagawa)----Winger-S (Segolela/Blaszczykowski)

---------------Ball-Winning Mid-D (Kehl/Bender)--Advanced Playmaker-S (Gundogan/Leitner)------------

I am not sure however, if I should change the AMC to an Advanced Playmaker-A and the MCR to CM-Support or keep it the way it is?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but it is concerning roles/duties :)

For me in my post just before this I mentioned that I have not perfected the AMC role, but everything else is working smoothly. Set Gotze as your playmaker on the left with "cut inside" and he is brilliant. In 22 games he has 24 assists as he cuts inside and feeds throughballs to my inside forward (Grosenkreutz/Leitner) and my Poacher (Lewandowski). Gundogan, have him work on his long shots and I just have him as CM-Attack (Tried advanced playmaker but he has been better in this role) with medium long shots and every 3-4 games he will score a howler while also proving throughballs to my attack. Kehl/Bender are great in the ball winning role.

Hope that helps.

Javier Pastore? I play him as AMC and MC (I use two tactics), so which would fit at each position? I've tried Attacking Midfielder (AMC) and Advanced Playmaker (MC), both at attack but he's not playing that well. But he's still adapting.

People that have bought him, does he take a while to adapt?

I have Paloschi, Carlos Fierro and Neymar. I adopt a two forwards tactic, one as poacher, another as complete forward. Which roles can my players fit in well. Thanks.

Javier Pastore? I play him as AMC and MC (I use two tactics), so which would fit at each position? I've tried Attacking Midfielder (AMC) and Advanced Playmaker (MC), both at attack but he's not playing that well. But he's still adapting.

People that have bought him, does he take a while to adapt?

I've played him as an AMC - Advanced Playmaker on Attack and he rocks :)

Fabio Borini

I just joined Parma. I have Milan Djuric, Darwin Quintero and Fabio Borini. How to combine them and most of all what role suits Borini best?

isnt there some kind of list where you see the attributes necessary for someone to play in a certain position with a certain role? thanks!

Funny, I came into this thread to ask about Ozil since I just signed him.

I'd recommend Advanced Playmaker-Attack at either AMC or AML.

Any thoughts on how to use Ozil and Wilshere in the same formation?

Yeah I tried AP AMC but he played ****, so I put trequartista and he's been playing alot better and scoring a few, still early days tho.

Klaas Jan Huntelaar.

Brilliant player in real life in m opinion, but I can't replicate that in FM despite his stats. What role is best for him?

Funny, I came into this thread to ask about Ozil since I just signed him.

I'd recommend Advanced Playmaker-Attack at either AMC or AML.

Any thoughts on how to use Ozil and Wilshere in the same formation?
Ozil (on the right wing Inside forward attack) first season i played him on the left wing
wilshere (on left MC as deep line playmaker support)
look the attachments

here are my forwards first season haven't played any league games yet but i wan't all my forwards to be firing from the start suggestions on my strickers roles ? please not bad are they????View attachment 260949

I have signed cavani for man utd, currently im playing him as a striker with rooney as poacher and cavani as deep lying but cavani isnt scoring, what pos should i play him? Any tips?

I have signed cavani for man utd, currently im playing him as a striker with rooney as poacher and cavani as deep lying but cavani isnt scoring, what pos should i play him? Any tips?

Use Cavani as poacher and Rooney as Deep-Lying Forward.