What Roles and Duties suit my player?

just started off playing, CSKA Sofia and Ipswich at same time.I read through the whole thread like a good guy, but didn't find any good advice on should i trust my *** on the role/position thing.I browsed a few profiles and it seems legit, but this time i came back here imedeately after starting my 1-st save-i want to do everything right from the off.

Chris Maguire , Striker
Gabby Agbonlahor , Striker
Fetfatzidis , Left Winger
Rory Delap , Midfield Center
Rosicky , Midfield Center
Obertan , Backup Left and Right Winger

If you can help me with what roles and duties will best support these players in these positions it would be a great help. Thanks!

Chris Maguire , Striker
Gabby Agbonlahor , Striker

If you can help me with what roles and duties will best support these players in these positions it would be a great help. Thanks!

The only one I can really help you with is Agbonlahor, who is deadly as a poacher. Sorry I can't really help you on the rest.

Thanks a lot, Does anyone know any of these players?
Chris Maguire , Striker

Any ideas for Edin Dzeko guys?I think his very technical to be a target man.

playing a 4-3-2-1 with crawley town - Matt Tubbs?
Dessevi?
Josh simpson?

Can't seem to get the best out of gotze, I play 451 with him on AML inside forward, but he's been so-so, avg rating of 7. please advise?

would you recommend M'Vila to be a DLP or Anchorman if you already have song? cheers.

i can't seem to get demba ba or sanogo to score in my 4231, ive been playing either as target man support or attack in front of wingers set to move into channels and an amc attack, all 3 behind the striker are scoring but not my striker, any suggestions?

Anyone know decent roles and duties for Daniel Sturridge in Striker position? Thanks a lot!

Gareth Bale as AML- which role?
Aaron Lennon as AMR- which role?

G_Skill: u should set often through balls, less long shots (never set more long shot cos they will shot blindly), normal forward runs + tick off hold up ball. if he is not performing u can tick on hold up ball again. depend & play around with it. u can either play him DLP attack when at home. support role suit him more in away game.

Last edited: