What Roles and Duties suit my player?

How should i play Cavani to make the best of him and Suarez . I manage Liverpool .

Seydou Doumbia please? Tried Poacher, but he was awful. Any other suggestions?

I have a question.

I'm Man Utd and I play a 41131. I have Fletcher and I'm thinking of getting either Sandro or Fellaini.

Would Fletcher play better as DM Defend if retrained or CM Support? I'm looking to buy Sandro or Fellaini to play DM Defend or CM Support. Who would you choose to partner Fletcher?

Real Madrid second season 4-4-2 with AML and AMR .In attack I have Cavani , Benzema , Higuain and Suarez.Only Benzema can't score so my question is his best role and how to play him(with trequartista role also nothing)

Jack Rodwell in the central midfield position in a 4-4-2 formation? Help please :)

I play with a 4-3-3 formation (one dmc 2 mcs 2 wingers and a lone striker)and i play with edinson cavani upfront,any ideas for his role and duty?thanks in advance and merry christmas!

bit of a dilemma on my hands right now as to what to do with erick torres, just signed him for my tottenham side in the first january transfer window (2012) and ive got specific training schedules for each position downloaded from this site but im not sure where i want him to play in the future, up front of attacking midfield, i was leaning towards attacking midfield as my scout said it was his best position but at the moment i have hamsik and modric for AM and options a plenty for CM where as i only really have adebayor, whos leaving at the end of the season, and defoe whos getting on a bit, and ive also signed carlos fierro but hes a few years off being a first team regular. so any advice would be very welcome thanks :D

and also, im looking to sell lennon as hes been pretty useless so far, but who can i bring in whos young and under 10 mil but will become a class player in the future and who can do a job atm

THANKS

What is best role for my 3 striker David Villa, Messi and Kadlec? 4-3-3 no winger

What role should I play Sigthorsson in a 442 diamond? His partner, Franco Jara, will be set as an advanced forward or a poacher.

Thanks.

What role gets the best out of Jack Cork? I've tried him at CM support, box to box, and even DLP but his match ratings are lower than his talent level. Any PPM's needed? (btw, first season w/ Southampton) Cheers!

Hi, I'm a beginner. Need lots of help.
Should I use Ronaldo on the left wing as an inside forward or advanced playmaker ?
Can someone please give me his player instructions to make him score lots of goals ?

PS, sorry if this questions been asked. Cause I really need to get him firing. Thanks in advance.

I'm playing 4-2-3-1 (deep) and I can't seem to get the best out of Cavani and Hulk.
Right now, I'm playing both of them as wingers (attack) in AMR and AML respectfully.

What roles and/or duties fit them better?

Actually they were really good in the pre-season, but then it went downhill and they haven't scored for a couple of matches.

I'm playing 4-2-3-1 (deep) and I can't seem to get the best out of Cavani and Hulk.
Right now, I'm playing both of them as wingers (attack) in AMR and AML respectfully.

What roles and/or duties fit them better?

Actually they were really good in the pre-season, but then it went downhill and they haven't scored for a couple of matches.

You're wildly misusing Cavani at AMR. He isn't a winger at all, he is a striker. Play him as a Complete forward and he should bang the goals in. As for Hulk, play him at AMR as an Inside Forward so that you can make use of his long shots, finishing, and lethal left foot.

Just started with southampton and playing a flat 442 and need roles for my cm's that will do enough going forward to support my wingers and strikers but not leave my defence over exposed i was thinking cork cm support and bressan if i get him deep lying playmaker support, what do you think?