What roles & duties are best for my players?

Kagawa does great for me in AML. I tried him as an AMC advanced playmaker but he didn't score and assist as much. I think that his speed and acceleration are a waste through the middle!

The best position to play shinji kagawa is the attacking middle, he loves the free role so playin him as an AMC (T) will get the best out of him

Anyone know how to get the best out of Pablo Osvaldo?

hi i m managing tottenham and i was wondering could gareth bale be beast as inside forward on right wing as he is on left wing with winger role and what role could be best for moussa dembele?

hi i m managing tottenham and i was wondering could gareth bale be beast as inside forward on right wing as he is on left wing with winger role and what role could be best for moussa dembele?

depends on your formation and approach mate..

he plays well as both

i'm managing AS Roma, i'm playing in a 4-3-3 and i'm using de rossi as a box to box but he isn't playing very well i was wondering if someone know what role does he play better?

i'm managing AS Roma, i'm playing in a 4-3-3 and i'm using de rossi as a box to box but he isn't playing very well i was wondering if someone know what role does he play better?

BWD defending has worked really well for me. You could also go as a DLP in the DM slot

u can try CM defend or BWM defend or support

signed fellani now what role should i play him to get best out of him along with sandro and i m using 4-2-3-1 formation.

I am Napoli and playing 3-4-1-2 formation. I bought Wellinton Nem. How can I combine hamsik and him? Hamsik DLP and Nem as AP?
any help? Or maybe Hamsik as box to box so he may roam (with often through passes)?

Another possibility is that he would play in the AMC position and Nem as a forward. Please anyone?

Last edited:
[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey. I need a winger that can sometimes play midfield or a play-maker I gave up on Gotze, Dortmund won’t sell him anymore. Which one is a better choice? Isco, Leitner, Lamela, Maher, or Jovetic? Thank you[/FONT]

Isco is not a good winger. Check out the well known Vladimír Weiss. He will do what you want him to do.

how to get the best out of ben arfa, moussa sissoko and papiss cisse

Rooney tends to play better without RvP on my career

I'm only 3 games into the league but RVP is doing well for me as a Treq. in a 4-3-1-2 formation. He's scored twice and creates a lot of chances too. He also played well as a Deep lying forward (attack) in pre-season too. Remember, it does take time for players to settle in a new team so chopping and changing isn't going to help, just be patient.

I do agree with Rooney though, he scored a goal in our last game (his first of the season) but he just doesn't play well, I'm using him as a DLF, help would be appreciated.

If you play 4-2-3-1 with Young,Kagawa,Valencia in behind Rooney it seems to work best with me but you do not have to just play Rooney you can also play RvP,Hernandez or Welbeck there also a lot of chances seem to be made and with this formation the wingers ccip in with a lot more goals

I am Napoli and playing 3-4-1-2 formation. I bought Wellinton Nem. How can I combine hamsik and him? Hamsik DLP and Nem as AP?
any help? Or maybe Hamsik as box to box so he may roam (with often through passes)?

Another possibility is that he would play in the AMC position and Nem as a forward. Please anyone?

I've use Hamsik as an AMC (at) with great results so i would say to you, use him as a AMC