What roles & duties are best for my players?

Need help on isco people.... I can't get the best out of him
any ideas?

gerrard and sahin in the centre of midfield together, what roles for them are best? i play a 4-5-1 with assaidi left wing as inside forward and downing on right as inside forward, got lucas as dm holding, im currently using gerrard as centre midfield attack and sahin as advanced playmaker support but not sure if they are the best roles

What's the best role for Cavani. I am managing Napoli and i use Goal's Galore tactic(4-2-3-1) with some changes.I used Cavani as Poacher, AF,TM and Trequartista, but he doesn't score lots of goals. He has 5 goals in 14 matches.

Could anybody please tell me how to use Cavani? I'm playing as Chelsea and my team is:

Courtois
Azpilicueta (FB) - Luiz (CD) - Terry (CD) - Cole (FB)
Lampard (AP) - Hamsik (DLP)
Hazard (W) - Oscar (T) - Mata (W)
Cavani (P)

My playmaker is Lampard, Cavani is my Target Man and I've set Target Man Supply to "To Feet"
My AP, DLP and T are set to play trough balls often.

I think in this version for some reason, wingers will score more than the forward himself.

i'm not fans of an amc's but im using tottenham. i can play dembele as mc (attac), dempsey as striker, but i can't figure out what role should i give for gylfi sigurdson, he dont have driblle, lack of agility, bad positioning and bad teamwork. but good technique . what role should i give him lads?

I signed Falcao in winter, used him as a poacher, complete forward, target man. But he is not scoring enough, I also have Cavani on the right wing, I tried several tactical changes, nothing worked. He is now 16 goals in 21 games, which looks like a solid form, but in truth, he rarely scores one or two in one game(mostly, against smaller team) and he disappears through several matches. Half of his 16 goals were from corner kicks(he stands at near post, corner taker takes it to the near post) and penalties. I bought him for 34m, now his price is 19.5m. What the **** should I do to make him continuesly score?

Isco - I found isco does his best work as an AMC with either AP or IF.

Falcao/Cavani - with these players, stick to one decision (AF/Poacher/TM) and give them time, they take a while to settle in. Same with Neymar, your looking at a season or so. Also, you could try partnering them with someone who speaks the same language.

Gylfi - I had luck with him playing as CM (Automatic) and DLP. Though to be fair, i played him as AMC (Attacking mid, support) and he got a ton of assists.

I just bought Jack Wilshere.

Been playing him CM DLP (support) so far but he is struggling to put in a performance.
What is his best position?

thanks

I a confused where to play Luka Modric in my madrid save. Should i play him as a DLP in MC or as a AP in AMC. Help please.

Hey!

How to play with balotelli...i want to play with him classic striker poacher or advanced forward, but his anticipation and heading is very low...important attributes.

Suggestions?

just 1 quick question? is it good to play with two poachers at the same time?

I a confused where to play Luka Modric in my madrid save. Should i play him as a DLP in MC or as a AP in AMC. Help please.

Depends on your style of play, and his midfield partner. If you have a DM, or a ball winning midfielder, you can play Modric as a CM with attack duty. That sort of thing has worked well for me in the past. I wouldn't recommend using him as an AMC, I'm fairly sure you have better players for that position (particularly since you are playing as RM)

just 1 quick question? is it good to play with two poachers at the same time?

Nope. I've found it's amongst the worst ideas (at least from my experience) ever. If you're playing a poacher up top, play only one of them. Somebody with good pace, dribbling, finishing, off the ball movement.

I just bought Jack Wilshere.

Been playing him CM DLP (support) so far but he is struggling to put in a performance.
What is his best position?

thanks

His natural position is AMC, and from what I've heard, that is his best position. He has a creativity of 20 (eventually), and superb passing as well. That should be his best position.

Should I play Mario Götze on AML or AMC?

AMC for me. He's not lightning fast, but has insane technical ability - passing, first touch, technique and the like. Great creativity too. Definitely AMC.

Depends on your style of play, and his midfield partner. If you have a DM, or a ball winning midfielder, you can play Modric as a CM with attack duty. That sort of thing has worked well for me in the past. I wouldn't recommend using him as an AMC, I'm fairly sure you have better players for that position (particularly since you are playing as RM)

I have Sami Khedira as his partner who is Box-Box Midfielder. So what would be the best role for him?

Hi,
Which roles are the best, in your opinion, for Lionel Messi, Neymar, Erik Lamela, Thiago?