• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 5K

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hey all,

So...The transfer window opens at the end of the month, what do you think your team should do in the window Buy players selling players anything like that.?

For me, i think Liverpool need a striker that can get goals when Torres is out, N'Gog as done ok with 5 goals but we cant have him playing every game Torres does not and Voronin is well **** but it will be hard as we are not exactly rich so maybe have to sell 1-2 players not sure who Dossena, Babel, i think will be to 2 players to go if anyone does leave.

Not really sure what else they could do with limited funds but i think a striker is top of the list.

So....What should your team do? (A)

Not collapse like hull

And for McCleish to spend the cash wisely!

Arsenal -

Need to buy another forward thats a big forward preferably over 6ft big physical presence
maybe another goalkeeper as almunia is dodgy
maybe another centre back as well preferably a taller defender 6t +

Not collapse like hull

And for McCleish to spend the cash wisely!

Well you should have about £20-40M so if he does spend it wisely you should have a pretty dam good team really.

for bristol city to get a target man because all they do is play long balls :S

Newcastle United desperately need another striker and we could also use a better left winger as Lovenkrands doesn't always cut it. ****, Geremi and a couple of others need to go.

Ye im with bcfc and coach carter. McCleish to spend this big wedge that hes getting wisley. Blues to maintain a more than respectable position in mid table and to push on from there. Establishing the mighty blues where we always should be! :)

players in particular i want to see, the likes of, Robbie Keane and of a similar class.

One player inparticular, Gary O'Neill please, always liked him ;)

may be a bit ambitious but i think Dimitar Berbatov would be a good signing for us! and maybe Sol Campbell.

Chelsea need to do something
i reckon wee need to get 4+players
Aguero would be a great signing and then a few youngish players just incase the ban starts next season...maybe a new goalkeeper because Cech has become horrific lately

For me, i think Liverpool need a striker that can get goals when Torres is out, N'Gog as done ok with 5 goals but we cant have him playing every game Torres does not and Voronin is well **** but it will be hard as we are not exactly rich so maybe have to sell 1-2 players not sure who Dossena, Babel, i think will be to 2 players to go if anyone does leave.

Pavluchenko?

Need a LB because Mccartney is absolute **** probably figueroa then a creative midfielder but we mainly just need to sort our consistency out because we have proved we can beat the bigger teams.

Man Utd should sell berbatov and get villa or dzeko but SAF is showing no interest in dzeko instead he wants Hunter..anyways i hope MU gets Villa+Silva and well we certainly need more defense backups

oh i almost forgot sell Park and get Lee Chung-Yong..the guy from Bolton no.27

Last edited:
everton are already looking to bring landon donovan in on loan, i cant see past a loan deal but we definitly could do with a bit more vision in midfield, until artetas back.
if united come in for a big bid for rodwell, that wouldnt be too bad, hopefully replace him with moutinho, we've been after him for a while

I would personally sell Nani and maybe loan foster out. Then we should sign David Villa and if we have any more money maybe sign David Silva or a sneaky swoop for C.Ronaldo :P

and to the guy that wants to sell Park and Berbatov is off his head. Park is a great winger with a outstanding workrate and always seems to score when you need to. I think some United fans don't see what berba does on the pitch, he drags defenders away and i saw somewhere he actually ran more miles per minute than Tevez last season. Also his technique is insane.

Last edited:
Surprised none of the boro contingent have replyed to this

NOT sign Sean "I think I'm a centre back and I was famous because I was on Ron Atkinson's Football Manager" St Ledger
New goalkeeper to replace Gareth Southgates lovechild
New centre mid
Striker who isn't scared to actually have a go at goal

Back