What should your team do in January.?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 5K
West Ham - <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Well were do you start....<o:p></o:p>
A new chairman and board (someone who can bring stability to the club), a forward, a right back and centre back.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
People out – Scott Duxbury and Gianluca Nani<o:p></o:p>
Also get out of the bottom three.<o:p></o:p>

West Ham need a decent right back like Melchiot as well as a fair CB. I think that selling Upson for £15M would cover our temporary debts and the above transfers so we can concentrate on staying up and not getting held by a ****** bank. If only Gold and Sullivan had bought us. Then we'd be talking. They would have given us cash rather than sell to buy. We cannot afford to lose Cole, Green or Parker and I think Beattie for 500K is a risk worth taking.

West Ham - <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Well were do you start....<o:p></o:p>
A new chairman and board (someone who can bring stability to the club), a forward, a right back and centre back.<o:p></o:p>
People out – Scott Duxbury and Gianluca Nani<o:p></o:p>
Also get out of the bottom three.<o:p></o:p>

We need Nani to buy the players. Zola hasn't got a clue.

Liverpool should sign Gonzalo Higuan. They should sell Vorinin 100%. And sack Benitez for Hughes/Mourinho.

well 4 me as a united fan i can only hope that the numours rumours are true and that united will sign villa and silva in january.
Berba being out for about 3-4 months could easily persuade SAF to go out and get a quality striker.
Also we could do with a right back and possibly a centre back, i doubt this will all happen but i hope SAF signs
RB-micha Richards. CB- gary cahill LW- David Silva ST-David Villa.

For my beloved Liverpool sell dossena, voronin and kuyt(though it wont happen)
Bring in Pavluychenko Should be cheapish and is good
Get Babel playing will be like a new signing
Get Aquilani fit like another new signing
Bring in a good right midfield who can beat his man and cross, beat him and cross simple

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Just heard Pandev is available for a free but he wants £100,000 a week but He is having a medical at Inter but Rafa wants to hijack the deal could be a Liverpool coup :D

Sell: Dossena, Krygiakos, Babel, Voronin, N'gog
Buy: Amorebieta, Cattermole, Rodallega
And start playing Pacheco on the left right or right up there he is decent and is only 18/19. Amorebieta would be good for a currently very weak defence, Krygiakos is ok but nothing special and is 30/31. Cattermole decent back up for Masch. And Rodellega would fit in with Torres when we need to attack games.

Fatshit, Zola has more of a clue than that ponce Nani. And what happened with Savio? He hardly played then all of sudden the lad was off.

savio is at fiorentina now and yer he hardly played. and zola has alot ov contacts in football especially in italy he is well respected he got you diamanti.

for chelsea
out- malouda and deco
in- rodwell, ribery and either aguero or dzeko or pato

Hopefully Megson wont get no money because even though we need a striker h'ell only sign another **** defender(6)

got to buy a full backline rb,lb,and two cd and a striker and not robbie keane

chelsea -
a few young players
decent keeper (Valdes, Schwarzer)
to sell Ballack, Kalouless and Cech
get another decent striker
sell malouda

u cant replace cech the man is still a top quality keeper he is just going through a ruff patch but he will come through.

Ok im not complaining, Stick Turnbull or Hilario in im sure they do betterXD

yer i agree we should give turnbull a run especially starting with the next game against watford

You dont know how good that sounds! :)

big eck's best talent is signing players he buys quality for pennys its his biggest plus point...

so if he does well with 40 mill, brum will stay up no problem.

Back