What should your team do in January.?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 5K
Man Utd: Long term Replacement for Giggs and Scholes. That consistent creative spark for the future with the ability to find the back of the net. Anderson doesn't quite do it for me, I would keep Nani as long as he gets regular first team football so he can develop better.

Chelsea:
- A young left back for the future
- A centre mid to replace Ballack
- winger/striker, not to keen on Aguero, he isnt worth the 40M he's priced at. Maybe Hulk or Pato

there is already a thread on this, but w.e i dont care id rather comment on your thread, city dont need anyone really, a good young left back would be nice

there is already a thread on this, but w.e i dont care id rather comment on your thread, city dont need anyone really, a good young left back would be nice

Is there.?

You got a link......:D

Well would be nice to see us just spend to prove we're not financially bad as it seems. But we need a goalscorer and a goalscoring midfielder would be nice too.

Liverpool FC - new manager, like klinsmen, or jose. New striker and a winger. hmmm how about Dzeko or Defoe and silva

For your's and my Dad's sake I hope you do!
I couldn't deal with him being as destraught as he would be if County went under!
seems too late now, can't imagine we're going to be having flocks of consortiums bidding for us. We don't have our own ground, we are overcharged for rent by Sale 'Life Sucking' Sharks, none of our assets are of any outstanding value - nor are any of our players. Our team is showing no promise and after tonights embarressing 4-0 FA Cup loss to TORQUAY UNITED I'd be surprised if we get any bids and if we dont get out of admin by May 6th then we'll cease to exist.
So....
R.I.P Stockport County 1883-2010

First of all, Mike Ashley needs to give Hughton some decent cash. Need a striker who can finish consistently, as Carroll and Ranger are no where near the finished article yet. could do with a central defender to backup Taylor and Coloccini. Also a winger, as Lovenkrands is doing a better job up front than he is on the wing.

For arsenal -

1. Buy a new striker of course a person who can link up well with the midfield and can get behind the back four which van persie did very well.
2. Buy a new goalkeeper almunia sucks and fabianski is even worse definitely needs investing.
3. Buy a defensive mid as song goes to african cup of nations soon.
4. Not important but a left back would do nice as injuries to clichy and gibbs traore aint good enough.

Arseanl need a beasty striker as RVP is out Dzeko would be prefect. Also need a replacement for Alex Song as he is at ACON i would like Matuidi. And we really do need a new keeper but we could leave that to the summer. Give Alumina/Fabinski a chance..

Young Boys : got 5M from selling Yapi Yapo (the best player in my team) ...
1. Looking for a young good MC / AMC (thinking to snap Marco Veratti form Arsenal)
2. Looking for another young good SC (just snapped Victor Acapendie :D)

and hope that the team will do just okay for the rest of season ...

Young Boys : got 5M from selling Yapi Yapo (the best player in my team) ...
1. Looking for a young good MC / AMC (thinking to snap Marco Veratti form Arsenal)
2. Looking for another young good SC (just snapped Victor Acapendie :D)

and hope that the team will do just okay for the rest of season ...

Wrong place mate, this is for real life football. Not FM help lol.

New Chairman,sell Nade...or feed him to the homeless? and a few good strikers please.

coventry should trade their whole team for any other team in england! except gunnarson and westwood

Burnley need a CB with PACE.
Strong ball winning DMC.
Possibly a LW.

Rumour is that Eagles is going to Everton.

United get Angel Di Maria or Dzeko
Send Owen or Macheda on loan
Sell Nani

Then next Summer buy Manuel Neuer

Back