What should your team do in January.?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 5K
Stockport need about 4/5 players, Jim Gannon back as gaffer and a new owner ;)

Man Utd:
In:
David Silva & Villa, Akinfeev and Moussa Sissoko

Out:
Carrick, Nani, Park, Berbatov, Scholes (end of season)

Its good to dream hey :P

Hmmm where to start.

A left back, a centre back to play with Turner, a right winger, a left winger, a central midfielder to add depth and another striker that can score and not always relying on Bent.

Not alot really then :)

i would love us to bring in dzeko and defour but that isnt likely to happen :S

We need a striker and a winger at Liverpool. Maxi Rodriiguez and Van Nistejrooj,but knowing rafa he'll buy Heskey for 10 Mil.
I'd also like to see Adam Johnson and perhaps even Kris Boyd,get booth on bosman's. Then look at Juan Mata perhaps in the summer and get rid of Kuyt,Babel.

may be a bit ambitious but i think Dimitar Berbatov would be a good signing for us! and maybe Sol Campbell.

How could you possibly want him after what he did to Arsenal, he said he wanted to go abroad so for being a good servant Arsene let him off on a free, then he goes to Pompey.

Why would we pay £10m for Heskey when he's valued at £3m at most. We don't need a striker really, if Maxi was too come it would mean we have N'gog and Kuyt who can both happily play in that role.

Pretty much no chance of RVN joining us. His wages are steep and he is probably unwilling too warm the bench.

Adam Johnson has been really poor this season, one of Boro's worst players. Kris Boyd, seriously? Get rid of Kuyt, seriously?

Why would we pay £10m for Heskey when he's valued at £3m at most. We don't need a striker really, if Maxi was too come it would mean we have N'gog and Kuyt who can both happily play in that role.

Pretty much no chance of RVN joining us. His wages are steep and he is probably unwilling too warm the bench.

Adam Johnson has been really poor this season, one of Boro's worst players. Kris Boyd, seriously? Get rid of Kuyt, seriously?

Yes,seriously.N'gog's good but we need an experienced striker. If we could get those two on bosman's there wouldn't be a loss,only in wages. Kuyt works,works and works but going forward is hopeless. He has a dreadful first touch,i wanted him to keep Bellamy,and sell Kuyt instead.Who's been better this year Kut or Bellamy?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post282406 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid" width=110><!--

posts​
!-->
downloads_down.png
: 5
downloads_up.png
: 0​
!--><!-- !--><!-- !--></DIV><!--/Social Networking-->

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_282406 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid"><!-- message -->I hope we buy a defender maybe Richards or Dawson, want an english player who wouldnt mind not being 1st teamer but more of a squad player. then a striker who would add competition to the utd team, ideally i could say villa, dzeko ect ect, but realistically i wouldnt mind Ruud returing or maybe Luca toni both cheap and only shirt term until welbeck and macheda get better and the summer when the names like dezeko and villa are more likely to lead.

and finally a top class midfielder, i want a creative exciting player to be signed, like silva he would be perfect, but maybe Van der vaart in the short term, on loan or just an enforcer like vieria.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sell nani and berbatov and apparently we have 60mil to spend and probs about 2p from nani and berba so with that money we should sign Hugo Lloris and David Villa and if there is any money left either Angel Di Maria or David Silva

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

<TABLE id=post282406 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" class=thead colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=alt2 width=110><!--

posts​

!-->
downloads_down.png
: 5
downloads_up.png
: 0​

!--><!-- !--><!-- !-->
<!--/Social Networking-->

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" id=td_post_282406 class=alt1><!-- message -->I hope we buy a defender maybe Richards or Dawson, want an english player who wouldnt mind not being 1st teamer but more of a squad player. then a striker who would add competition to the utd team, ideally i could say villa, dzeko ect ect, but realistically i wouldnt mind Ruud returing or maybe Luca toni both cheap and only shirt term until welbeck and macheda get better and the summer when the names like dezeko and villa are more likely to lead.

and finally a top class midfielder, i want a creative exciting player to be signed, like silva he would be perfect, but maybe Van der vaart in the short term, on loan or just an enforcer like vieria.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Luca Toni is worse than Berbatov and thats saying something

i want spurs to get rid of bentley, keane and pavlyuchenko for the money and then buy sandro, victor moses and jermain beckford sounds strange but i reckon hed score a few goals coming off the bench ;)

i want spurs to get rid of bentley, keane and pavlyuchenko for the money and then buy sandro, victor moses and jermain beckford sounds strange but i reckon hed score a few goals coming off the bench ;)

def agree wit pavlyuchenko and bentley, also think jenas should go! keane i think too but at end of season maybe. i would like to see sandro come in and would LOVE to see huntelaar come to spurs although i do not see that happening... i dont know what harrys plan is but i reckon that one big name will come in this window =D

I agree with you guys too. Keane, Bentley and Pavlyuchenko must be selled, just to get around 30M. We can buy Vagner Love, why not, or Kenwyne Jones.
I would love us to buy some quality Central Backs. Also, Corluka is too slow for that side, so we might buy Rafinha.
Also, I would love to beat Arsenal. The best thing we can do in this season.

Liverpool need to sign a striker!

Adam johnson had a good start to the season, i wouldnt mind him in the liverpool team, looking at the squad now, its highly unlikely things could get worse tbh :/

Ideally for Arsenal:
Sign one large CM to partener Fabregas
Young potential CB also tall to take the Arsenal bench and make appearances when needed (then ease into side as Gallas gets on a bit)
A new striker of a decent height
And loan out Galindo so he can get some experience

Back