What Skin are you using?

My question is, how do u change the number colours? FM2005 had a great skin where the colours were so much much easier to tell apart... any hints?

I am using Aroura (left) which I have just downloaded thanks to Craven

Im using the Chameleon one at the moment, im in need of a good one, any suggestions and links please people? :)

im usin aurora flow blue (left)

pretty good, but the colour of the stats could be better

I'm using E2 now until I bother to create my own.

Using E2 (right), noticed it lacks the AMR tag in the team screen

im using turnstyle but does any1 know where i can can get a newcastle skin?

Silver said:
Using E2 (right), noticed it lacks the AMR tag in the team screen
It misses off AMC as well as it is too long for the box the text is supposed to go in.

i think there's a newcastle united skin on fm-britain.co.uk or sortitoutsi not sure.

iv just downloaded Turnstyle 06, but all the club Logos iv downloaded dont show anymore and strips have changed back 2 normal. dose any1 know how 2 fix this?

Im usuing Turnstyle 3, I've had no problems like that with mine, I can't help you either mate.

I'm usin that one too,tis pretty good

Hi Sean, didn't know you are administrator from a forum :)
Were can you download all of these skins? I tried sourtitoutsi.net but I read here about totally different skins, like Turnstyle 3 :|

i really dont know ive got turnstyle 3 from sortitoutsi well maybe your could try the dugout or another FM forum they may well have it up under there downloads

nice to know i helped hope your going to stick around the forum :)

Yes sure, I don't play FM2006 for too long and I can learn a lot over here :)

I'm actually still using the Metallic 2006. I just still haven't found the perfect skin. :)