What Skin are you using?

sortitoutsi.net is good for skins but usually i create my own i made a good birmingham city one :D currently im using aurora 2006 dark blue

I am now using Beach:FM made by Smitheh i think.

Is very nice and looks great with the 3GT kits.

I don't like any of Smithehs skins (that i've seen), no offence to him but instead of making millions of skins he should concentrate on one alot more to make it look nicer.

Groove 1.5 from susie, I like E2 better but it's boring having the same look for too long.

Im using the Adidas +10 one at the moment, before it I was using match of the day one but didn't reckon much to it.

Still using Metallic 06 lol, but I might download Metallic 07 which I saw on Susie.

yeh I wnated that jonny but it said wait 3 hours as premo members have priorty!

I got it straight away... :| Do you wan't me to upload it?

Hey, how do you make the skins.....don't assume i'm an idiot just lazy and drunk.?

If you look into a downloaded skins folders there will be a graphics folder. All you have to do is edit those graphic files to create your own skin. You also have to edit the many xml files to change the layout of the skin.

Im still using turnstyle 06 but SoCa is a quality skin. Proper refreshing and different and the use of Nike balls as goal time indicators is bang on

Metallic 2007, I switched because Groove and E2 became a bore. Still, they are nice skins to use.

Yeah, I'm on the Aurora skin at the moment, which directed me here :D

I liked the Nike Aerow (sp?) ball in game too, but I downloaded a pack of 36 or so, just Trial and Error now.

Hello Guy Am Using The Fm2007 Mettalic Skin And Its Quite Good