How do u get the arrows to tell the player where to go? Can't find it for the life of me. Cheers

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

you have to convert the tactic to CLASSIC mate!

How do u get the arrows to tell the player where to go? Can't find it for the life of me. Cheers

Just remember that the "arrows" dont tell them where to go. Its just a graphic presentation of their "runs from deep" settings.
Often = Arrow forward, MIxed = no arrow, Rarely = Arrow backwards.

Just remember that the "arrows" dont tell them where to go. Its just a graphic presentation of their "runs from deep" settings.
Often = Arrow forward, MIxed = no arrow, Rarely = Arrow backwards.

Good to know - I wasn't aware that the arrows showed that.

Cheers

TBH´s FLAT 442 - CAUTIOUS in CAUSTON
cool.gif

which has been made for FM 2012

Hi guys. For at least last 5 yrs i been using the same tactics 4-3-1-2 and that one does not work well in FM 2013 believe me. I tried a lot of new ones & finally got one, it's

vagyga3u.jpg

I'm playing currently with Psg but my fav team is Man Utd

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm playing Newcastle and using Nezza's 442. The best tactic at the moment (At least until they tweak the ME again).

I have switched to Barca's tactics/formation 4-1-2-2-1 & i'm completely dominating. Got the tactics here on the forum.
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Nassa 442 (slightly tweaked)
Total Football 4231 (pretty much as is)
Spankys MUFC 433 (Slightly tweaked)

tweaks mostly to suit my squad and set piece stuff per team i keep these 3 in that rotation, for Rangers, MCFC and Santos.

What Downloadable Tactics work well on the newest patch... 13.3?

im using Nessa 442 at home and TBH 451 away and its working a treat with my Liverpool save, found i dropped to many points away using Nessa.

im using Nessa 442 at home and TBH 451 away and its working a treat with my Liverpool save, found i dropped to many points away using Nessa.

Really? I just beat ManU 5-0 at Old Trafford with Nessa 442. HOWAY THE LADS!

Am using the Swoosh ft Jassar tactic. a 4-2-3-1.. great results.. you can maybe download and check it out. :)

Last edited:
Really? I just beat ManU 5-0 at Old Trafford with Nessa 442. HOWAY THE LADS!

I drop to many points to big teams, just made it into FA cup final and in UEFA semi with the 451 but when i can get some quicker defenders i will just be using Nessa 442. I got a 7-6 loss to Man City away using Nessa and that was the last straw lol.

Hi, How would i set up a 442 wide diamond? from team instructions to per position? Thanks.

i dont know why but i think it is the worst match engine i have ever seen. i couldnt stop serious injuries, goals from wings, long shots tries etc. i played first CM in 1994 and always have solutions for something but this one is ridicilious.