Been doing a 4-5-1 with 2 midfielders and 1 CAM with 2 wingers, then finally the lone striker. I started my first save with my Gladbach and it's been doing some wonders for me, I currently sit second place in the league on December 1st. Although, I did get drawn in the group of death and after 4 games I do only have 2 points...but **** the group drawing system in FM. lol.

not heaps like before since near post corner doesnt work but hes still the top scorer in the league.
wingers are getting a lot of chances,Nani n Kagawa scored 10 each for me.
And its not upload quality yet the tactic,but its working for United.
and using attacking movement.

I've got a few goals from the near post corner but nowhere near as many as FM12. Though you can be sure there is a corner bug in FM13 waiting to be found!

****** (what a sophisticated username!:D ), I myself love working with the tactic creator; first analysing my squad, finding out it strengths and weaknesses and then trying to come up with the best way to play the squad, which formation and style to use and so on. To then see it pay off in the game is quite a fix.

So far, from what I have seen and heard (waiting for the boxed version) there are no changes to the creator which really really disappoints me. I was hoping for a whole new version to be honest, so I am a bit bummed out about that. :(

Yea the TC is the same and classic tactics can't be used in the FMC mode which is disappointing because I used mostly the Grid tactic in FM12 which was classic

Using a tactic from 2012 and it's working wonders.....up 5-1 with 20 mins left

Your own tactic or one that was downloaded last year?

Just finished half a season.
Still first.
6 points clear of newcastle at second.
The tactic seems to keep a lot of possession,when I win that is with around 68 % in the last two games I played.
The corner set up I have in the game has seen a few goals,its the near post one.But nowhere near last time.
Oh and in the last two games,I increased the mentality of the amc one notch and gave him to run with ball often.
I have to check and see if the possession was because of this or not.

How are the shouts working? Is it still so, that any shouts you make will have to wait for a break of play to be implemented? If they went active the second you issued them I'd be happy.

Just seen your tactic is classic version akash. I'm playing FMC so cant use it yet (only tactic creator tactics work!) so i'll test when i play the full version

4-2-3-1 is working well possession wise for me, but Leicester seem to be like Liverpool in terms of taking their chances.

I have been testing some of my latest sets and the flow and results seems to be very much like in FM12.

Tactics seem to be more effective when Creative Freedom is turned right down.

I am using 433 4 def 1 dm 2 cm 2 wingers 1 st. Its not bad at all, i am winning games but i concede alot.. I am Porto, just won against Benfica and Braga 5-3... Idk whats wrong, i guess its in the training set up, as i suck at it....

I gotta stop reading these threads just makes me want fm13 even more!!

Anyone got decent tactic? I have no ide for now, losing, drawin most matches. Help.

Anyone got decent tactic? I have no ide for now, losing, drawin most matches. Help.
I'm having a bit more success with a 4-4-1-1. Will give it a few more games then I'll post screens if its still going well

Finding it really difficult to get a working tactic, however I have just started to get a few decent results with a 442 of ;
support full backs,
normal dc's,
one wide mid support,
the other winger attack,
1 box to box cm,
1 adv playmaker cm both support.
1 adv forward and
1 complete forward support.

I am rigid, little freedom, quick tempo on counter attack. with man utd by the way.

After trying a few fm12 tactics and one I made myself ive finally found a stable tactic. My Houghs FM11 3 tombstones and a piledriver 4-1-2-3. Not reliant on the central ST doing the business so the goals are flowing from all 3 forwards. I also adjust the outside strikers to wingers if needed. Pretty decent at the back too. (Playing as Bournemouth)

After trying a few fm12 tactics and one I made myself ive finally found a stable tactic. My Houghs FM11 3 tombstones and a piledriver 4-1-2-3. Not reliant on the central ST doing the business so the goals are flowing from all 3 forwards. I also adjust the outside strikers to wingers if needed. Pretty decent at the back too. (Playing as Bournemouth)
Can you upload here mate?

Could you share it?

Sure;

Mr_Hough_FM11_4-1-2-3_+_tweaks_for_FM13.rar - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

The 4-1-2-3 is standard MR Hough FM11.
4-1-2-2-1 is the STR/L dropped to wingers
4-1-1-2-2 is the str/l dropped to wingers and a mc added to attack - very offensive but a bit more suspect at the back.

Using these 3 tactics ive won 7, drawn 2 in last 9 games after a winless run of 7 with previous tactic.
Wont work on FMC as these are classic tactics.

I have now been trying these tactics and they seem to function equaly good in FM13 as in FM12

The 451 - Great results with Stoke Underdog / Middleteam

The Narrow Diamond - Top of the Table with Norwich 2011/2012 Underdog / Middleteam

The Deep 442 - EPL winners with Aston Villa 2011/2012 Underdog / Middleteam

The Deep 4231Underdog / Middleteam

The Wide 42121 - Promotion with Posh, Hudds, Morecambe Underdog / Middleteams

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ore-fm13-451-wingbacks-271-formation-tbh.html

and I have aslo tried these other sets using the same approach as the 271above

Thebetterhalf.freeforums.org • View topic - 352, 442, 4411 for Shiraz ( and others)

I have now been trying these tactics and they seem to function equaly good in FM13 as in FM12

The 451 - Great results with Stoke Underdog / Middleteam

The Narrow Diamond - Top of the Table with Norwich 2011/2012 Underdog / Middleteam

The Deep 442 - EPL winners with Aston Villa 2011/2012 Underdog / Middleteam

The Deep 4231Underdog / Middleteam

The Wide 42121 - Promotion with Posh, Hudds, Morecambe Underdog / Middleteams

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ore-fm13-451-wingbacks-271-formation-tbh.html

and I have aslo tried these other sets using the same approach as the 271above

Thebetterhalf.freeforums.org • View topic - 352, 442, 4411 for Shiraz ( and others)

Which of these would suit a top serie a team like Juventus in your opinion?