W4NKER

Reaction score
Please notice that this is not a request thread.If you are in need of a tactic, please post here / TBH
What Tactic Should I Use on FM 2013?

I'm probably in the minority but I utterly detest creating tactics. Every new version of the game goes the same way - I use my own tactics (always with Man Utd) and during the 1st season I'll get spanked by everyone and be on the brink of the sack. Then, finally, some beautiful person on FM Base releases a tactic that saves me!

Anyway, what tactic are folks using?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've made a tactic and it's making my team look more hopeless than they are in real life, if you've ever watched my team play irl it's nigh on impossible to be more hopeless than them. It might be a bad run but I don't know.

EDIT: Just realised people thought I was talking about Liverpool, I was talking about Macc town who are unbelievably hopeless.

Last edited:
Im playing as United in the normal mode and using my old tactic with i think one tweak and Im still winning pretty easily.
2 losses so far in the season,25 games in.3 draws and al other wins.

I'm Utd. Just got outclassed by Olympikas 2-0 and required an injury time penalty from RVP to draw 1-1 with Wigan..AT HOME..AND RVP scored the rebound after smashing the penalty against the bar (which I'm sure is against the rules)

Im playing as United in the normal mode and using my old tactic with i think one tweak and Im still winning pretty easily.
2 losses so far in the season,25 games in.3 draws and al other wins.
What is the tactic? I'm using a 4-2-3-1 with little success

its a 4-2-3-1.Wait Ill upload it and you can give it a roll.

I think any tactic that is solid defensively is going to be very popular this FM since goalscoring looks easy.

Using 4222 at home and 442 away.
Crossing seem like a great way to score in this version of the game.

My tactic, that has been utter pants so far, has now got me 6-1 v Arsenal after only 60 mins. RVP with 5. 1 direct from a corner lol

What match prep you using with this.

The striker still scoring alot like in 12?

not heaps like before since near post corner doesnt work but hes still the top scorer in the league.
wingers are getting a lot of chances,Nani n Kagawa scored 10 each for me.
And its not upload quality yet the tactic,but its working for United.
and using attacking movement.

Last edited:
I'm probably in the minority but I utterly detest creating tactics. Every new version of the game goes the same way - I use my own tactics (always with Man Utd) and during the 1st season I'll get spanked by everyone and be on the brink of the sack. Then, finally, some beautiful person on FM Base releases a tactic that saves me!

****** (what a sophisticated username!:D ), I myself love working with the tactic creator; first analysing my squad, finding out it strengths and weaknesses and then trying to come up with the best way to play the squad, which formation and style to use and so on. To then see it pay off in the game is quite a fix.

So far, from what I have seen and heard (waiting for the boxed version) there are no changes to the creator which really really disappoints me. I was hoping for a whole new version to be honest, so I am a bit bummed out about that. :(

Using a tactic from 2012 and it's working wonders.....up 5-1 with 20 mins left