Im working on my new tactic 4-3-3 , tweaking game after game to improve and score 3+ goals per game .

So far, it has actually been working well.
And this is probably my weakest Wycombe team in 4-5 seasons: I lost my star striker and my main advanced playmaker in the summer preceding. I also sold some of my better midfielders who I wouldn't have if I had known Man U would swoop in and unsettle the pair mentioned previously.

So far, I have an 87% win ratio so far (15 games in, lost one on penalties in Super Cup final, and another in league cup 3rd round, both using my youth team. Other 13 were wins)

I'm considering releasing it soon, I just need to play some of the really big teams and see how it fares then.

I would be very interested in this - could you release today?

I don't know where to post so I'll try here:

Do you guys have any tactics for a weak team (Slask Wroclaw, polish league) ? I've tried 7 or 8 tactics from this forum today and they don't satisfy me (well, most of them were tested by teams like FCB, MANU etc so...). But I also found 2 underdogs tactics and they didn't work that good as well.

Could you help me out by recommending some weak-team tactic?

I've tested a lot of tactics on this years version and the template that I have found to be most successful is a flat 442, specifically Modern Warfare. I have to say though I find this formation to be 'boring' after using it for so long. I am looking for an equally successful tactic for formations such as 4231 and 433/451 as I have always preferred playing with one striker.

Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 new CM settings for me. Arsenal season 2020/2021. Played 26 league games, won 24, lost 1 and draw 1. Works fine for me :)

Just dominated everything with man.city 4-2-3-1 with 3 amc no wings, very fluid, attacking.
Fb support
Cd defend
Bwm support
Bwm defend
Amc support
Cf attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

im using a 4-2-4 tactic, sounds stupid i know but i really dont concede a lot of goals, im currently with united, first 3 signins have been isco, varane and el shaaraway, seem to be fitting in pretty well with the team :)

also managed to get rangers in to the semi finals of the champions league using this tactic, got demolished by barca but thats not the point :) , in season 2022/2023 with them, got benteke and Niang upfront, really recommmend the 4-2-4 tactic!!

I'm currently playing as Arsenal and using a slightly strange formation that consists of 1 CB, 2 Full backs, 2Dlp's, 1CM, 1 Ap, 2 wingers and 1 CF. I'm top of the prem after 15 games only lost 1 game to liverpool which I dominated but could'nt score in. Love the way the team plays, its a very dominate pressing possetion short passing game, yet very attacking too.

Betting bored of fancy formations I have gone proper old skool in my new save.
4-4-2
home and away.

FB(s) - BPD(c) - BPD(c) - FB(s)
W(a) - BWM(d) - CM(s) - W(a)
CF(s) - AF(a)

With 6-7 new players there will Ofc be issues with players not blending and the language barrier.
But...things are looking good, in the first 5 games of the season we are unbeaten and have only conceded one goal. best result to date: Arsenal (2-0) Arsenal having only a single shot at my goal, we had 3 CCC's in the first 14 minutes.

I just felt i had to share this screenie! I'm using my home-made 4-2-3-1 (with wide wingers and two cm's) :) I've won the first 12 games i have played! But this result must be my best so far (i also just beat ManU 2-0)
View attachment 359782

DF DF DF
WB WB
CM CM

AM
ST ST

3-2-2-1-2 Southampton currently 4th in my first season, 8 games to go.

Adore7

Yes, i'm considering uploading it here on the site, when i feel that i have perfected it :) If you really want, i can PM it to you, though

Zun-zun can you pm me ur tactic pls looks quality

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta