What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
this is my squad
so far i have been used 4-4-2 Wide Diamond, but i feel that it doesnt use my full team's potential.
Any thoughts?
13540210.jpg

just about to start a new season with arsenal (as i never do)
any ideas what tactic i should use for them? patch 10.3

maybe 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 due to i have some good pacey wingers.
any recomendations would be great mate?
thankss
and also would this tactic work for the new 10.3.0 update ?

Here is the first set, a 451

Attack - Balanced - Defensive

The MCr is the creative and more attackig
The MCl is the ballwinner and the more defensive

Leicester, Season 2.
My back line is Weale, Cherundolo, Sol Campbell, Tunchev, Berner
Midfield is Oakley M RC with Wellens M LC with Max Gradel AMR, Radoslaw Majewski AMC and Lloyd Dyer at AML
Upfront Matty Fryatt who scored 34 gls in 44 games last season

I need a tactic where i can score like 2 a game but but solid at the back

Any Ideas?

olympiacos
mihaylov
vanden borre-milito-papadopoulos-tzavelas
sako-huddlestone-james rodriguez-vela
sobis-hulk
sb
pacheco, diaby, ninis, kiriakos papadopoulos, tuia etc
any suggestion for tactic or anything else?

cheers for them tactics mate going to try them out now on my derby season will let you know how i get along..

hey, could anyone please give me some advice on the tactic please? check post nº 561, there is a screen of my squad.

hey, could anyone please give me some advice on the tactic please? check post nº 561, there is a screen of my squad.

You can try my tactic (in signature) it might work for you, as you seem to have the right players to fit the right positions. Give me feedback on how you do with it. :D

I'm in my 3rd season as Everton, i was doing immense until this season and although i've actually improved my team I now struggle to win games with my current formation and i've tried the goals galore thing and my defence just gets torn apart and i barely score!!

Howard
Van Der Weil, Jagielka, Subotic, Baines
Heitinga
Arteta/Beckham Bilyaletdinov/Pienaar
Silva
Milevskyi Vaughan

You can try my tactic (in signature) it might work for you, as you seem to have the right players to fit the right positions. Give me feedback on how you do with it. :D

Well, i played one match with it so far, won 10-0, tough it was a Cup match, and since it's still in the early stages, its like a semi-pro team.
Playing a Champion's League match now, will see how it is doing.

Won 4-2. But it was against Standard Liege, and tbh, they suck...
Gonna give this tactic a few more goes in the league

Last edited:
Here are my first five games mate;
Derby County 2 - 0 Peterborough
Derby County 6 - 0 Grimsby
Scunthorpe United 1 - 2 Derby County
Blackpool 0 - 1 Derby County
Derby County
3 - 1 Plymouth Argyle

So far so good, i`m using the attacking set and my LB and RB are playing out off their skin, they have been awesome getting some goals and assists.

Thanks for these tactics and your help
:)

I am looking for two tactics for 10.3. One of them is regular 442 with 2MC and 2MR/L. Another is 41221 with 1DM, 2MC, and 2AMR/L. I am having a hard time finding these tactics tested for 10.3. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Need a tactic for the lower leagues

I need a tactic.

Been playing this game ever since Champ.Man came out on the Amiga all those years ago (man have I wasted some time in my life). Always start a game with all leagues in all countries and usually choose a lower league team (being from the North West of England...Northwich Vics, Crewe, etc...) Am currently right at the begining of the game (3 games into the first season) with Crewe and just got whipped by Grimsby 4-0!!

Have been using a 4231 and a 4321, both to little effect. I know Crewe are **** (even though the media prediction is for 1st place....not with me in charge thats for sure), but surely there is a tactic that can make my lads come good. I've started this game without transfer funds for the first season so have only got a few players in on loan and a couple of freebies (most notably Laurent Robert).

Help.

I need a tactic.

Been playing this game ever since Champ.Man came out on the Amiga all those years ago (man have I wasted some time in my life). Always start a game with all leagues in all countries and usually choose a lower league team (being from the North West of England...Northwich Vics, Crewe, etc...) Am currently right at the begining of the game (3 games into the first season) with Crewe and just got whipped by Grimsby 4-0!!

Have been using a 4231 and a 4321, both to little effect. I know Crewe are **** (even though the media prediction is for 1st place....not with me in charge thats for sure), but surely there is a tactic that can make my lads come good. I've started this game without transfer funds for the first season so have only got a few players in on loan and a couple of freebies (most notably Laurent Robert).

Help.

If you would like using a small set of tactics using the classic mode, then have a look in post 563

Hi mates, i need your help.
My Murcia is just promoted to BBVA on 2013, and need a tactic to face the giants and the others.

I've signed Bogdan Shust, Mame Biram Diouf, Mikel San Jose, and several others.
I don't know what tactic best suit my players.

Here's my current tactic (4-2-1-3):
Shust(GK)
Fanchone(DL), San Jose(DC), Mejia(DC), Kiko Femenia(DR)
Segundo Castillo(DM), Pereyra(DM)
Strasser(CM)
Aquino(AML), Taarabt(AMR)
Mame Biram Diouf(CF)

any recommendations?
this lineup was just outclassed 5-2 by Atletico Madrid on the season's kickoff.

recently got Derby promoted auto-matically to the Premiership and really need a tactic ...
my media prediction is 17th and i cant really give my first team due to im still on pre-season. So far i have signed Patrick Viera, Sol Campbell And Sigurdson from Reading. i maybe have some players on the way including Shaun Maloney, Nacer Barazite, Mark Davies, Sam Ricketts, David James, Mudingayi.

any tactic that can maybe get mid-table or survive relagation would be great ??

:wub:

i need tactic for liverpool! please help me...i want win...

ok thanks bodell

Last edited:
Back