What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
Hopefully someone bothers responding to this. Just wanted to know if I'm going too attacking with my lineup and if I should sacrifice Mutu for a defensive mid. I'm winning games and shouldn't be complaining but it just feels like I'm not convincing enough and am scraping by with wins.

Hi there, looking for a tactic to use with Bolton (or similar), by this I mean a team thats very hard working, pretty aggressive but not so they get booked every 10 minutes (if its possible),

My team is the usual Bolton team, with a few added here and there such as Taarabt and Emmanuel-Thomas.
I would also like to point out that both my starting forwards (if using 4 - 4 - 2 or similar) have both got great heading,strength, jumping attributes, but haven't got great acceleration or pace, (example Kevin Davies), so with two extremely quick wingers and full backs, with great dribbling and crossing attributes
it makes perfect sense to make all the play go through them. with two defensive midfielders supporting the defence when my full backs get forward.

i'd like to play 4 - 4 - 2 but i can't usually get the balance right with player roles to ensure i have a tight defense but i am still a threat going forwards (using the wings)

any help or suggestions would be great, plus and touchline instructions that i could use to help my team would also be a great help,

thanks a plenty

HI

A quick question to Philosophy. I want to play with Man City, should I use a rigid or more fluent philosophy to play? Is a fluent tactic onlay for attacking teams with high creativity?

can somebody help me?

thx

Hi, Ive started a new season with Leeds United, what tactics should i be using?

I play with manchester city in my third season, i win the league and get to CL finals but want to know best tactics for scoring the most goals possible.

I currently play 3-2-1-1-3...

Defenders and goalkeeper are same

DMC - Mascherano
DMC - Barry
CM - fabregas
AM - Aguero
ST - Torres
ST - Villa
ST - Tevez

as a city fan i can tell you thats a really bad formation, play 3-4-3 with those players
have aguero on the right and barry n the left, fabregas and mascherano in the middle, those 3 strikers up front

Hello football fans,

I am playing in the second season with galatasaray in the turkish premier division. Patch V2
My first eleven would be:
GK: Ufuk ceylan
DR: Lucal Neill
DC: Servet cetin
DC: daniele Bonera
DL: Dieguinho
MC Elano
MC Baris Ozbek
AMC Arda Turan
AMR Keita
ST Adriano
ST Jo

I also have alexander Baumjohann under contract who seems to have nice attributes.

I will be very happy if you can advice me what tactic i can use with this team ?

Best wishes

Last edited:
Fiorentina Tactic

Hello guys,

Im currently managing Fiorentina in a league with some friends (2nd Season - Patch 10.2) and I´ve bougth some players (prolly too many) and would like to know your opinion about which tactic to employ so i can get the best of them. :D

I tactic with a AMC would be nice so I could use Gourcuff (he´s maybe my best player).

GK

Sebastien Frey
Rene Adler

Defenders

Sakho
Otamendi
Gamberini
Fazio
Andreas Beck
Gareth Bale
Cesar Azpilicueta
Lorenzo di Silvestri

Midfielders

Montolivo
Hamsik
Gourcuff
Miguel Veloso
Moussa Sissoko
Jovetic
Vargas
Mario Santana
Ashley Young
Verratti
Saivet

Forwards

Hulk
Cardozo
Gilardino
Cassano
Dzeko
Vaclav Kadlec

Thanks for your help!

Hello guys,

Im currently managing Fiorentina in a league with some friends (2nd Season - Patch 10.2) and I´ve bougth some players (prolly too many) and would like to know your opinion about which tactic to employ so i can get the best of them. :D

I tactic with a AMC would be nice so I could use Gourcuff (he´s maybe my best player).

GK

Sebastien Frey
Rene Adler

Defenders

Sakho
Otamendi
Gamberini
Fazio
Andreas Beck
Gareth Bale
Cesar Azpilicueta
Lorenzo di Silvestri

Midfielders

Montolivo
Hamsik
Gourcuff
Miguel Veloso
Moussa Sissoko
Jovetic
Vargas
Mario Santana
Ashley Young
Verratti
Saivet

Forwards

Hulk
Cardozo
Gilardino
Cassano
Dzeko
Vaclav Kadlec

Thanks for your help!

Complete Dominance: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/complete-dominance-t26042.html

Or my one: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/treble-winning-tactic-t29366.html

Both have AMs

I'm currently playing as Juventus and am stuck in deciding what tactic to use. When I started the game the default tactic that they were using was a 4-3-1-2 formation. I changed it to a diamond formation, but it's not really working and I have tweaked the formation a lot, but I am not winning by a good margin.

My team is below and any feedback or help will be much appreciated maybe even if you have been Juve and done well with them. Thanks :)

View attachment 43814

Amauri is just a pure beast. Use him as a Target Man. Narrow formation very much suits Juventus. Although I would have an alternate formation. Like the 4-1-2-1-2 Wide Diamond. Deigo is a must as a Treq. He is just unbelievable. For away games against decent teams, I'd use a 4-1-3-1-1 or a 4-1-3-2. With an Anchor Man. Just my past experience as Juve.

Cheers andrew. Currently whilst using that diamond in the screenshot I am winning all my games 1-0 and am pretty solid defensively and creating a lot of clear cut chances. I'll give your tactics a go. Any more feedback would be appreciated.

Are you using 10.2? Or have you updated to 10.3? In 10.2, Clear Cut Chances were missed. Like you will score 1 out of 10 if your lucky. So hopefully in 10.3, that has been fixed. So I wouldn't worry about changing anything if you are creating a lot of chances while being defensively solid.

Yeah I've got 10.3. I might go more attacking at home and use the 1-0 tactic with a solid defense away. :)

tottenham defult squad plus milevskyi and vukevic not sure how to put it all togeather

I'm managing spurs 3 season , just wondering any one got any ideas on which tatics i should use, currently i'm using a 4-4-2 formation , here's my squad. patch 10.3

Last edited:
Hey, guys.
I have a problem.

My Murcia team tend to struggle against team with 4-5-1 formation.
Especially, 4-2-3-1 with 2 MCs and 3 AMs.

4-5-1 smash and grab didn't work well on it, and my team tend to concede late and let their morale down after an equaliser!

Do you guys have a recommendation for me?

My Lineup are:
GK: Alberto Cifuentes
DL: Jean-Alain Fanchone/Jeremy Helan
DC: Alvaro Mejia, Sergio Fernandez
DR: Kiko Femenia/De Coz
ML: Jose Juan Luque
MC: Segundo Castillo, Rodney Strasser [sub: Mark van den Boogart, Guillermo Pereyra]
MR: Isaac
AM: Daniel Aquino/Adel Taarabt
ST: Ranko Despotovic/Pedro Jose Barrancos.

Here's the team.What tactic should I use?

Last edited:
Schmiechel
Thompson Edwards Lee Dudgeon
Westcarr Bishop Langley Davies
Hughes Austin

Back