mate basically anything will work with that team lol

what tactics should i use for my real madrid side? i bought vargas and ribery and sold drenthe, vdv, guti, mahamadou diarra and de la red. i'm currently playing with 4 -2-3-1 and i seem to be drawing A LOT.
----------------Casillas
Ramos Albiol Pepe Marcelo/Vargas
--------Alonso/Gago Lass

--------Ronaldo Kaka Ribery
-------Higuain/Benzema/Raul

Last edited:
Hi there !

I need a tactic for my Leeds team. I'm in 2014 and I have a super-team, but in the new season it's not working :|

I'm on 11th with 8 points from 6 matches. I have 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 loses. In 2013 i've won Premier League :D

This is my team:
2jazqft.png

*In front I have Dzeko, but he's suspended and on left side I have also Zoran Tosic !

So...can please someone help me ?

-Can anyone make me tactics for this Everton squad :)? Thanx...
2lvhair.jpg

Hey im managing Nottingham County and here are my stats ATM:

Year: 2010

Season: 3rd

League: L1

Position: 1st (Whoop!!)

I have a fairly attack minded bunch of players... and i got promoted from L2 in my fisrt season. When i got to L1 i was 1st-4th for about 12 games then it all went downhill and i finished my season 13th

need tactic for F.C. Porto or improve mine.

heresmyteam.png

What should i do? Im trying 4-4-2 Diamond at the moment.
Also would like someone to recommend me a WORLD CLASS RIGHT BACK.

Last edited:
My Man Utd Squad Need Tactics...

4-2-3-1

GK: Akinfeev
RB: Santon (Richards)
CB: Ferdinand (Vidic)
CB: Terry (C)
LB: Evra (Marcelo)
MC: Gerrard (Anderson)
MC: Kaka
RW: Cristiano Ronaldo (Ronaldinho)
LW: Messi (Marquinhos)
AM: Lodeiro (Silva)
ST: Villa (Rooney)

Lodeiro is a 'Wonderkid' and playing so well so got him in instead of Silva

I also Have Aguero, James Beattie (Good Poacher and 'Sometimes' supersub) Owen (Naff) Ananidze (young) and Kompany.

I know its an edited database you don't have to tell me.

Would just like advide on how you guys would play this team. Also how to improve.

This is insane. Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi, and Gerrard are playing altogether. Terry, Ronaldinho, Silva, and Santon are there too. In what season are you?

My suggestion, take one of those fancy attacking midfielders off, get in a defensive midfielder to help the defence. As for the playmaker, I would let Kaka do it.

AS Roma

------------------------Milevsky------------------------ complete forward/support

Menez----------------Totti--------------------Taddei wingers-inside forward/attack \ amc-teraquista/attack

-------------------------------------------------------------

--------------Veloso----------De Rossi--------------- Veloso-dmf/support \ De Rossi-dmf/defend

Riise------Santacroce------Mexes------Cicinho wing backs/auto

-------------------------Doni------------------------------

now subs:
Nistelrooy,Okaka, Perović, Baptista(injured), Perrotta, Assulin, Wijnaldum, some Norwegian kid MC,Mattock, Corchia, Caceres, Lobont..... and expecting Gago in January

I also have lots of youngsters(Kakuta, Papadopoulos...) sent on loan

I play control, rigid, wide, short pases, quick tempo, passing on both sides, deep defending....

Well this works for me, since i've lost only one match(vs Barca) for almost a year. But I play lots of draws and i concede much stupid goals

Any advices for improving?

Fellow Managers,
Can you suggest me on some things too help my manager save to success?

I'm currently managing Manchester City, not much of a challenge, but i keep telling myself to try harder, and i fail epically. So im going back to the top fleights of English Football..
As we all know, Manchester City have by far the biggest budgets on the game...
In fact, so big.. I made a few signings myself.. Heres all my transfer history so far:

PLAYERS IN =>
VAN NISTELROOY => 2M
AREOLA => 725K
GALLAS => 3.8M
FABREGAS => 54M
RAFINHA => 13.75M

PLAYERS OUT <=
WRIGHT-PHILLIPS <= 750K LOAN
GARRIDO <= 375K LOAN

As you can see, i need to sell more players.. And i still need to bring some in.. I have NO IDEA what tactic to play with these guys and the original Manchester City Sqaud.. Can someone please suggest one, and what sort of player Mentality will make players like Fabregas, shine.

Also, if you could suggest some other deals that i should look into, i'm still bidding for DZEKO. But lack of funds from my 70M+ spending spree aren't getting me anywhere..

Thanks,
FourFourTwo.

PS. Of course Its Man City, i would love a nice flowing, long passing, very attacking tactic, that is solid at the back. And won't give me even a hint that we would lose too weaker oppositions.. Thanks :)

Fellow Managers,
Can you suggest me on some things too help my manager save to success?

I'm currently managing Manchester City, not much of a challenge, but i keep telling myself to try harder, and i fail epically. So im going back to the top fleights of English Football..
As we all know, Manchester City have by far the biggest budgets on the game...
In fact, so big.. I made a few signings myself.. Heres all my transfer history so far:

PLAYERS IN =>
VAN NISTELROOY => 2M
AREOLA => 725K
GALLAS => 3.8M
FABREGAS => 54M
RAFINHA => 13.75M

PLAYERS OUT <=
WRIGHT-PHILLIPS <= 750K LOAN
GARRIDO <= 375K LOAN

As you can see, i need to sell more players.. And i still need to bring some in.. I have NO IDEA what tactic to play with these guys and the original Manchester City Sqaud.. Can someone please suggest one, and what sort of player Mentality will make players like Fabregas, shine.

Also, if you could suggest some other deals that i should look into, i'm still bidding for DZEKO. But lack of funds from my 70M+ spending spree aren't getting me anywhere..

Thanks,
FourFourTwo.

PS. Of course Its Man City, i would love a nice flowing, long passing, very attacking tactic, that is solid at the back. And won't give me even a hint that we would lose too weaker oppositions.. Thanks :)

Well, take a look at your players composition, and start creating tactics that suit your players. There is a tactical theorema to be read. Ask the moderator where to find it. And, do not expect perfect things like "a nice flowing, long passing, very attacking tactic, that is solid at the back. And won't give me even a hint that we would lose too weaker oppositions". Even the big 4 sometimes lose to smaller clubs. Hottest study case: Alcorcon 4 x 0 Real Madrid

i guys can anyone help me out, im playing as birmingham city and have been doin good so far im sitting at 8th in the table after 17 games so not to bad but things have started going sour, iv lost my last 4 games by 2-0, 3-0, 3-1, 2-0 . iv been using the barcalona tactics an they worked great so any help would be greatfull my squad iS:

GK hart/ taylor
LB vignal/murphy
RB parnaby/taylor
CB hangeland/felipe/espinoza/ridgewell/johnson/dann
RM larsson,di maria,
LM vargas/mcfadden
CM bowyer/carsley/taino/ferguson/fahey
ST benitez/phillips/jerome/o'connor

any ideas are welcome cheers

-Can anyone make me tactics for this Everton squad :)? Thanx...
2lvhair.jpg

play 4-4-1-1, Howard,
Baines support full back, Distin, Yobo, Heitinga support full back,
Bilyaledtinov, Pienaar on the wings attacking
Neville and Fellaini in centre but make sure neville is defensive
Cahill as trequarista attacking behind advanced forward yakubu

use short passing with man marking, more agressive tackling with a rigid philosophy and counter mentality

i dont know if this has been asnwered but do we have to change anything away from home with this tactic?!?!?!?!

sorry if its been answerd

Need a tactic for Hearts guys.?

Don't think i have been a club in the SPL that is not Celtic so need help.

Thanks
Dan

i'm using internacional (brazil) with a 4-4-2 formation

------------------------------Lauro(GK)
Bolívar(DR)---fabiano eller(DC)---Gonzalo Sorondo(DC)---Kléber(DL)
------------------------------Sandro(DMC)------------------------------
Giuliano(MR)------------------------------------------------L.Bolaños(ML)
-----------------------------Edu(AMC) (he's injured, so i'm using Tales)
--------------Taison(ST)---------------------------Walter(ST)