I'm playing as manager of Manchester United.

Current tactic 4 def, 2 mf, 2 wingers, 2 forward

GK: Ben Foster (Suprisingly he is in top form and held around 10 games on clean sheet in ROW! But it cut few matches ago)

D-R: Rafael (full back, automatic)
DC: Ferdinand
DC: J. Evans
D-L: Patrice Evra (Full back, automatic)

CM: Anderson (Advanced Playmaker, support)
CM: Fletcher (Central midfielder, Support)

AML: Jovetic (Winger, Attack)
AMR: Valencia (Winger, Support)

FWR: Rooney(Complete forward, attack)
FWL: E.Džeko(Poacher, Attack)

SUBS:

Tomasz Kuszask(GK)
Fabio(L/WB)
Vidic(DC)
Welbeck
Macheda(Out for loan)
Tosic(Winger RL)
Rodwell(CM,DM,DC)
Obertan(Winger RL)
Berbatov (FC)
Carrick(MC)

Some more, but these are main I use, rest are out for sale

Basicly, I've had no problems with that combination as I've beaten ManC 5-1, chealsea 4-2 over 2 legs, but now suddenly I've lost to Everton like 1-4, and was drawn with Aston Villa 2-2, which was close as final goal for us was quite accident of Villa.

Džeko has been brilliant scorer along with Rooney, Džeko scoring around 20 in 30 matches and Rooney about 15 in 35, and around 10 assists. Also Valencia has been great assist and Jovetic equal with goals and assists, around seven. Total, my team has 53 goals for and 21 against in premier, and it's just Januar

Alright then, I'm asking for some clues, what can be happening? That's quite furstating me, as I've match against Liverpool and Chealsea coming soon, and on table were pretty much equal. I gotta get results there. And I cant have those stupid losses against Aston or Everton.

Newcastle 4-4-2

Hi,

I need a good 4-4-2 tactic that will work with my Newcastle team. Any suggestions?

Hey, this is sort of to do with tactics.. Pitch size. I'm not completely sure what pitch size to choose, here's my squad, any ideas? Just say small, medium or large :)

GK - Cerny (To be replaced by Westwood I think)
LB - Skacel (Might be replaced by Shorey on loan)
RB - Ramage
CB - Campbell
CB - Hall/Stewart
DCM - Gunnarsson
CM - Watson
CM - Rowlands
AMR - Routledge
AML - Wallace
ST - Viduka

I am using JP Woody's Guardiola tactics aswell :) Cheers.

Im not sure as well i just use standard. Cause the maximum one is long and if youre defenders are slow quicker players will take advantage of them

im with arsenal and need a tactic.. i have made no signings any help is much appreciated cause im really struggling

Thanks JP your dead on helping ppl all the time.. Im going to give it a go.. i was using your barca tactic and it was great for scoring but conceded so many goals but i blame my defence and keeper not the tactic..

I'm playing as manager of Manchester United.

Current tactic 4 def, 2 mf, 2 wingers, 2 forward

GK: Ben Foster (Suprisingly he is in top form and held around 10 games on clean sheet in ROW! But it cut few matches ago)

D-R: Rafael (full back, automatic)
DC: Ferdinand
DC: J. Evans
D-L: Patrice Evra (Full back, automatic)

CM: Anderson (Advanced Playmaker, support)
CM: Fletcher (Central midfielder, Support)

AML: Jovetic (Winger, Attack)
AMR: Valencia (Winger, Support)

FWR: Rooney(Complete forward, attack)
FWL: E.Džeko(Poacher, Attack)

SUBS:

Tomasz Kuszask(GK)
Fabio(L/WB)
Vidic(DC)
Welbeck
Macheda(Out for loan)
Tosic(Winger RL)
Rodwell(CM,DM,DC)
Obertan(Winger RL)
Berbatov (FC)
Carrick(MC)

Some more, but these are main I use, rest are out for sale

Basicly, I've had no problems with that combination as I've beaten ManC 5-1, chealsea 4-2 over 2 legs, but now suddenly I've lost to Everton like 1-4, and was drawn with Aston Villa 2-2, which was close as final goal for us was quite accident of Villa.

Džeko has been brilliant scorer along with Rooney, Džeko scoring around 20 in 30 matches and Rooney about 15 in 35, and around 10 assists. Also Valencia has been great assist and Jovetic equal with goals and assists, around seven. Total, my team has 53 goals for and 21 against in premier, and it's just Januar

Alright then, I'm asking for some clues, what can be happening? That's quite furstating me, as I've match against Liverpool and Chealsea coming soon, and on table were pretty much equal. I gotta get results there. And I cant have those stupid losses against Aston or Everton.

your line up is very attacking, you're vulnerable to teams who like to counter (everton). if you post your player/team instructions i can give more detailed help.

however, first things first, you need to change fletchers role to defend to provide cover to your back four, and teach him to get forward whenever possible.

this is the current formation i play, and im 8 points clear with a game in hand:

flat 4-4-2

Edwin van Der Sar Goalkeeper Defend
Patrice Evra Wing Back Auto
Nemanja Vidić Centre Back Defend
Rio Ferdinand Centre Back Defend
Rafinha Wing Back Auto
Luka Modric/Anderson/Giggs/Carrick Advanced Playmaker Attack
Darren Fletcher/Michael Carrick Central Midfielder Defend
Ryan Giggs/Nani/Gabriel Obertan Wide Midfielder/Winger/Winger Attack
Antonio Valencia Winger Attack
Wayne Rooney/Michael Owen Complete Forward/Poacher Attack
Edin Dzeko/Dimitar Berbatov Deep Lying Forward Support

Philosophy Rigid
Passing Default
Creative Freedom More Expressive
Closing Down More closing dowm
Tackling Default
Marking Default
Crossing Default
Roaming More Roaming

i'm manager of manchester united and im using 4-3-3 formation.
Gk: Hugo Lloris
RB: Sergio Ramos
CB: FERDINAND AND VIDIC
LB:EVRA
LM:NANI
CM: INIESTA
RM:VALENCIA
STRIKERS: ROONEY, VILLA , IBRAHIMOVIC

What roles should i give my players? especially my strikers

I've got Bradford in league2 still playing friendly games at the start of the season but keep getting hammered by teams. Lost 8-0 against Man City, 6-0 against Wolves and 5-0 against Middlebro. Playing 442. Fullbacks on Auto centre halfs on cover and stopper, wingers on attack, 1 ball winner on defend and box-box support. Upfront 1 targetman on support and advanced forward on attack. Settings very rigid philo, more direct passing, default creative, closing down press more, tackling more aggressive and defult for marking,crossing and roaming and style of play at the start is counter also lost 1-0 to Wrexham away.

Hi, I'm playing Tottenham Hotspur with this tailored tactic (4-1-1-3-1). I draw three times (Liverpool, Man City, and Aston Villa), suffer a defeat against Chelsea (5-1), and managed to beat Arsenal (3-1) and Man Utd (1-0). I'm sitting at the top of the table with 5 points clear from the 2nd rank, Chelsea. Most of my winning come in close margin, mostly 2-1 or 1-0. I never banged my opponents goal with plenty of goals. I am satisfied, except for the embarassing Chelsea match. Any other suggestion for me?

----------------------------------Gomes / Cudicini-------------------------------------- <-- Goalkeeper

Corluka/Hutton----Woodgate/Dawson----King/Bassong----Bale/Ekkoto <-- Defenders

--------------------------------Huddlestone / Jenas ---------------------------------- <-- Defensive Midfielder

---------------------------------Palacios / Kranjcar------------------------------------ <-- Central midfielder

Lennon / Bentley---Keane / Bostock ---Modric / Dos Santos-------------- <-- Winger Right and 2 AMC

-------------------------Defoe / Pavlyucenko / Crouch----------------------------- <-- Single striker
I play that formation but with 2 CMs instead of 1 DM and 1 CM. just put one to support CM and the other to ball winner and more defensive. It means the midfield isn't as thinned out and you don't lose possession as much in the middle. try that.

man utd, on 3er season; 1st one with a 4-3-1-2 (1 DM, 2 wingers and 1 AMC) i ended up 2nd on the prem; but the 2nd season with a 4-1-4-1 i won EPL and ECC. i bought players to strenghten the squad (sanchez , camacho and toulalan) and i'm quite struggling (not losing, but drawing in matches that should be won easily).. here's my squad:

adler
demetrio(quality regen) or rafael - full back auto
vidic - central defender
evans or ferdinand- central defender
evra - full back auto
camacho or hargreaves - DMC, anchor man, defend
toulalan or fletcher - MC, ball winning, support
anderson or deco - MC (anderson as a box to box, deco as a deep lying playmaker)
sanchez or valencia - AMR (winger, attack)
jovetic or sanchez - AML (winger attack)
dezko or rooney - ST (dzeko as target man attack; rooney as a complete forward attack)

what do u guys recommend me to do ? wait until the signings are compenetrated with the team? change tactics? buy defenders? any help'd be appreciated :)

Hey guys im trying to find a great&attacting 4-4-2 formation for my club Dinamo Zagreb

this are my players

butina

etto biscan naldo corluka

suarez moutinho kranjcar modric

eduardo mandzukic

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

( sorry moderator ma comptuer is doin my head in i dont no if i posted this already )

im looking for a attacting 4-4-2 formation

club Dinamo Zagreb

this are my players

butina

etto naldo biscan corluka

suarez kranjcar moutinho modric

eduardo mandzukic

Hello

i use my own created tactic for Real Madrid

GK - Casialls

RB - Ramos
LB - Drenthe
CB - Metzelder
CB - PEPE

DM - Alonso - he set to defend so he covers the back four

AM - Ribery
AMC - KAKA
AM - Ronaldo

Ribery and Ronaldo r both set to support

Kaka is set to Attack

CF - Benzema - Target man / poacher
CF - Rooney - complete striker

I use both RB & LB as wing backs and make sure 1 of my central defenders is on cover duty

Philosophy Rigid
Passing Default
Creative Freedom More Expressive
Closing Down More closing dowm
Tackling Default
Marking Default
Crossing Default
Roaming More Roaming

mine is similr to this 1 the only difference is i use zonal marking n my pholosipy is fluid

since i have had this tactic im top of la liga pld 14 W : 11 D :3 i havent lost a match yet and all my strikers and attacking midfielders have got goals between them

when i was arsenal i found a straight foward counter attacking 4 - 3 - 3 using alex song and brining in golan inler as another DMC then having to MC infront of DM then having the 3 strikers using that on a rigid pholopsy and using man marking generally works

Hey guys this is my squad, currently playing a 442 diamond that isnt giving me enough chances, possession or defensive quality! so really, its not that great haha.

GK
Craig gordon
Fulop

DR
Rafhina (WB)
Nosworthy
Elliot Omuzusi

DL

R Rat(WB)
Sylvinho (WB)
Helan(WB)
Mccartney

DC
Mensah
Da silva
Turner
Anton Turdinhand.(LST)

MR
Beckham
Henderson (AM)
Steed Malbranque

ML
Andy Reid
Richardson (AM)
Daryl Murphy (AM)

MC
Lorik Cana (DM)
Lee Cattermole (DM)
Andy Reid
Richardson (AM)
Daryl Murphy (AM)
Beckham
Henderson (AM)
Steed Malbranque

ST
Darren Bent
Kenwyne Jones
Fraizer Cambell
Walter

Thanks so much for your advice. i need a few tactics so feel free to offer more than one! thanks alot!

Hello everyone.. im currently managing liverpool..
i got atm in my squad
joe hart
srna carragher curtis davies insua
Ben arfa gerrard maschernao di maria
torres santa cruz

anyone got any tips wot tactics to play or role my plauer should be playing quite bafled atm... cheers

Hi, i am old Cm player and i started to play it once again.Its been while since i last played CM and i became a bit rusty. So what i'd like to do is to look up on my team and give some suggestions.Currently i have finished first sesaon in Cola leaugue 1 as being winner but i am struggling to find a good tactic for new season in Coca-Cola Championship.So i really like to have some suggestions for tactics (I like attacking one if possible but any advicee is welcome. Thanks in advance, Oh, and this is my team at the moment and tactic.

24n4dpg.jpg

Okay up until a week ago my football manager games have been going fine. Then I formatted and restarted with Man City. Decided to use JP Woody's 1st Tactic (4-2-3-1) as I had a large amount of success with it in the past. However I'm getting hammered. I play about 20 games (its a good indication if you are going anywhere) but I just keep losing and I can't understand it. I've tried various other tactics that in the past have been successful but still get beaten down and it is really frustrating. So if you guys have any suggestions this is my team at the moment:

GK: Shay Given
DR/DL: Micah Richards/Bridge
DC: Toure/Lescott
MC: Ireland/Barry
AMR/AML: Santana/Vucinic
AMC: Buonanotte
ST: Van Nistlerooy or Tevez