What Tactic should i use?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 398K
The spon or the hints ?
I know it is, its in my quote ;D

Anyway, I only use the classic mode and sets of tactics and in my thread, there is a wide 4231 that should be really good for this team.

Ok, I'll have a look then.
By the way, that's someone else's team in your quote, which is why I pointed out where my team was. (H)

Ok, I'll have a look then.
By the way, that's someone else's team in your quote, which is why I pointed out where my team was. (H)

haha, I see that now :d

Anyway, the Wide 451 should be a good starting point for you

Would you like to be spoon fed with an actually tacticfile or do you want suggestions on what formation to use and what roles to implement on some players ?

Some suggestions about new formations will be well received! Also if you can tell me some hints about 4-5-1 formations I would aprecieted.

When using fm 2010 before the 10.3 patch my Wigan team were great. I would tell them to get ball foward, play it wide and pass to feet or even shoot on sight. This would work very well until i tried to use it in the 10.3 patch it simply doesn't work. My team would win 3-0 maybe 4-0 and the odd time conceed a few goals but now im losing like 3-0, 4-0 etc.I would like help to find a tactic that would suit a Wigan team looking to play free flowing attacking football if possible.

Squad:

GK- Chris Kirkland
Def- Melchiot/ Bramble/Caldwell/Figueroa
Def Mid- Diame or Scharner
Midfield- Mccarthy/ Nzogbia out wide
Att Mid- Gomez
Strikers- Rodallega/Moreno or Scotland

It's a 4-4-2 diamond but with wide players.

Help would be appreciated guys or do you not like Wigan Athletic ?

I play with Barcelona and I have excellent players, but I do not know which tactics to set up. I spent a lot of money and invested much effort, but the results are nowhere near as I expected.

These are my players:

Goalkeepers: Víctor Valdés, Igor Akinfeev

Defenders: Philippe Mexes, Carles Puyol, Giorgio Chiellini, Gerard Pique, Nemanja Vidic, Daniel Alves, Maxwell

Midfielders: Javier Mascherano, Cesc Fabregas, Xavi, Lionel Messi, Franck Ribéry, Marek Hamsik, Andrés Iniesta

Forwards: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fernando Torres, David Villa

Thanks in advance.

I use a customized formation.

[GK] O. Ustari
[DR] Dani Alves
[DL] D. Criscito
[DC] Ednaldo (18 yr, BRA, Excellent Def attributes)(Regens)
[DC] G. Pique
[MC] A. Iniesta
[MC] C. Fabregas
[AMC] Y. Gourcuff
[AMC] S. McLaughlin (Very similar to Gerrard attribute wise, AMC but very versatile)(Regens)
[AMC] L. Messi
[FC] F. Torres

Looking for a good tactic to switch to for the big games (ie latter stages Champions League), like Sir Alex does with United by putting Rooney upfront on his own. Preferably a 5 in midfield, 1 upfront variant. Any help would be great!

Help!

I am managing West Ham in the 103 patch and am badly struggling.

I need any tactic, preferably "sexy football style", that will get me points.

My Gk is Green

rb - Clyne
Center Back - Gabbidon
Center Back - Otamendi
lb - Illunga

rm - Faubert
center mid - Behrami
center mid - Parker
lm - Colison

cf - Cole
cf - Lukaku

got Derby promoted via automatic promotion to the PremierLeague and need a new tactic maybe one for mid-table finish or higher would be spiffing.

Here is my team.
Gk. Byewater
DF. Shaun Barker
DF. Patrick Mtiliga
DF. Cryiaque Louvion
DF.Cristophe Berra

MID. Vladimir Weiss
MID. Chris Eagles
MID. Miles Addison
MID. Patrick Viera
ST. Danny Welbeck
ST. Rob Hulse.

please help with a tactic ASAP.

For Football Manager 2010

Please give details of which team your using,what players are in your squad and your prefered formation and style of play.
My tactic is at http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2239.
lineup:----------Van Persie------Nasri-----

-------------------Fabregas--------------------

Eduardo---------------------------Walcott

-------------------Song-----------------------

Clichy-----Gallas------Vermaelen----Sagna---
-------------------Almunia

Last edited:
In 2013 with Manchester City

----------------Villa(Pato)---------
C.Ronaldo---Agüero-----Messi
-------De Rossi----Iniesta(Fabregas)---
-------------------------------------------------
---A.Cole----Sakho----Mexes----M.Richards
----------------Adler---------------------

im bayern muchen and my team is
Rensing
Lahm van Buyten Demichels(Bruno) Pranjic

Van Bommel Tomoshyck

Robben Ribery
Olic (Klose)

can anyone think of a good tactic or were to improve.plz help

Hi ladz, Ive just started a game with Sporting CP in Portugal and iv never managed in this league before so i am clueless to what im going to come up against. Can anyone inform me to what would be a good tactic? I think 4-3-1-2 suits the players i have. (Not signed anyone yet cause the budgets £1.7m)

Any help would be great, Cheers in advance!

Does anyone have a tactic what would suit my Plymouth team:
GK.Larriue
RB:Karl Duguid
DC:Kari Arnason
DC:Reda Johnson
LB:Chris Barker

MR:Alan Judge
MC:Damien Johnson
MC:Carl Fletcher
ML:Craig Noone

ST: Bradley Wright Phillips
ST:Jamie Mackie

Does anyone have a tactic what would suit my Plymouth team:
GK.Larriue
RB:Karl Duguid
DC:Kari Arnason
DC:Reda Johnson
LB:Chris Barker

MR:Alan Judge
MC:Damien Johnson
MC:Carl Fletcher
ML:Craig Noone

ST: Bradley Wright Phillips
ST:Jamie Mackie

Hi mate, I havnt used it myself but Mr Hough's Wonder Tactic seems to work really well with Championship sides. And indeed at higher levels.
Mr Houghs Tactic can be found here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/mr-houghs-wonder-tactic-t32044.html

and an example of how well someone has used it: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/newcastle-united-all-in-a-hard-days-work-t32707.html

Hope this helps!

can anyone help me plz. i started my first season with Bayern Munchen and i havent been given any money to spend in the transfer market so i need a really good tactic for home and away.
my team is :
----------------------------------------------GK Rensing -------------------------------------------

---RB Lahm---------CB van Buyten--------CB Demicheles (Breno)-----------LB Pranjic

--------------------------CDM Van Bommel-----CDM Tymoshock--------------------------

RW Robben---------------------------CAM Shwenstiger----------------------LW Ribery

------------------------------------------------ST Olic (Klose)

I've got a pretty good Newcastle team, just been promoted but can't seem to get any results? Lost to Burnley, drew with Villa then lost to Liverpool. My team...

GK: Harper/ Krul

RB: Simpson/Ryan Taylor

CB: Coloccini/Steven Taylor/ Sol Campbell/ Mike Williamson

LB: Enrique/ Sylvinho

RW: Toni Calvo/ Routledge

LW: Jonas/ Lovenkrands

CM: Van Der Vaart/ Guti/ Chris Cohen/ Nolan/ Smith/ ****/ Guthrie

ST: Dady/ Xisco/ Carroll/ Lovenkrands

I just don't know what formation to use, or what would be the best tactic etc. :@

Back