Frank Ribery
Stephen Ireland
Garreth Bary
Wright Phillips
Marco Verratti
Micah Richards
John Obi Mikel

Any idea? (H)

Cheers Joss will give it a go and thanks for the player instruction help :) !

with that man city team i think best option would be : 4-3-1-2
Akinfeev
Richards ----lescott-------rodwell----------bale

Modric(winger/attack)-------fabregas(deeplying playmaker or box2box)-------------------ribery(winger/attack)

Aguero(advanced playmaker /attack)
Tevez (trequista(sp?))----and either lukaku(target man support)or neymar(poacher)

Also can get aguero upfront and put instead an anchor man against hard teams using mikel or veloso in that postion or can drop one of them instead of fab and play wide diamond.

with that man city team i think best option would be : 4-3-1-2
Akinfeev
Richards ----lescott-------rodwell----------bale

Modric(winger/attack)-------fabregas(deeplying playmaker or box2box)-------------------ribery(winger/attack)

Aguero(advanced playmaker /attack)
Tevez (trequista(sp?))----and either lukaku(target man support)or neymar(poacher)

Also can get aguero upfront and put instead an anchor man against hard teams using mikel or veloso in that postion or can drop one of them instead of fab and play wide diamond.

Thank you Mahmoud, i will try it. :)

i need a tactic for a newly promoted team to the serie a. i play with only one striker and no wingers, and i wanted something counter attacking

Im in my first season at united
Play 442 diamond formation:
GK: Neuer
DL: Evra/Bale
DR: J. Boateng/Rafael
DC: Sakho/Ferdinand
DC: Vidic/Forlin
DMC: Defour/Busquets
AMR: Beerens/Valencia
AML: Mata/Nani
AMC: Ozil/Shelvey/Buonanotte
FC: Rooney
S: Dentinho/Berbatov

The Player at the beginning is normally the one i play first. I am only just starting the season but during pre-season although won games conceded some sloppy goals and didnt score enough also lost to chelsea in Charity Shield. Players wise i think the team could be quality just not performing and was wondering wat is the ideal way to get the best out of them. I also have some youngsters I brought in like Chris Gadi and Marilungo and De gea but i dont think they are quite able yet to push into first team, advice on how to get them up to standard would also be much appreciated.

Cheers in Advance

Craig

dunno if this thread is still alive or not but im looking for a sucessful tactic for my australian squad. i prefer to play attacking football but aside from that im not too fussed about which players are used or formation or anything like that. Any help would be awesome ive read the Tactical Theorms manual and had a go myself just lookin for other peoples ideas. :)

Cheers Knoddy

Some lower league action for you... I'm Grimsby Town and I've won the first 7 without too much trouble playing this...

Arthur

Bore Tozer(On loan from Newcastle) Watt Hussey (On loan from Coventry)

King Gyan

Devitt (On loan from Hull) Pinault Eagle

Younghusband Connell

Bench

Kempson
Peacock
Adameno
Coulson
Samuels

Attacking, short passing, pressing, drilled crosses

hi, im playing with lazio and its very frustrating i tried everything and dont have ideas now, could you help me to make something with this players?

Goalkeepers: Bizarri - Muslera
Defense: Radu - Diakite - Andre Dias - Ojo - Scaloni - Garrido - Lichsteiner - Lautaro Formica
Middle: Cristian Ledesma - Mauro Formica - Alvaro Gonzales - Adam Vaas - Matuzalem - Pasqueale Foggia
Stikers: Sergio Floccari - Mauro Zarate - Rocchi - Barreto

Any help is welcome! thanks and sorry for my english :p

Last edited:
hey,for somebody who saw this thread,HELP ME!!!
im get job from valencia and i don't know the tactic is good for valencia?
this is my player..
GK:Renan,Damien Gregorini
Defence:Miguel,Jeremy Mathieu,Ze Castro,Julien Escude,Marchena
Dm&Mid:Manuel Fernandes,Joauquin,D.Silva,Pablo Hernandez,Eidur Gudjohnsen
St:Villa,Zigic,(the surprise!)Dzeko
please help me,thanks

Need Chelsea Tactic Please

Hi guys i need a really super awsome tactic for chelsea i've tried a few none of them have worked so far. My players hate me and want to transfer but i wont let them :/ and my board wants to get rid of me.

I started with $80 million now i've got around $5m :( left. Im not making any money.

HALP :'(

Hi guys i need a really super awsome tactic for chelsea i've tried a few none of them have worked so far. My players hate me and want to transfer but i wont let them :/ and my board wants to get rid of me.

I started with $80 million now i've got around $5m :( left. Im not making any money.

HALP :'(
Use JP woody's tactic, dont give up after one game, stick with it as best you can!

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

hey,for somebody who saw this thread,HELP ME!!!
im get job from valencia and i don't know the tactic is good for valencia?
this is my player..
GK:Renan,Damien Gregorini
Defence:Miguel,Jeremy Mathieu,Ze Castro,Julien Escude,Marchena
Dm&Mid:Manuel Fernandes,Joauquin,D.Silva,Pablo Hernandez,Eidur Gudjohnsen
St:Villa,Zigic,(the surprise!)Dzeko
please help me,thanks

Try a deep 4-2-3-1

Athletico Madrid
I want a new formation because I can't seem to win anything with my current formation
Players:
Cesar azpilicueta
Pablo Aimar
Miguel Veloso
Diego Forlan
Simao
Jose Antonio Reyes
Antonio Lopez
Sergio Asenjo
Ignacio Camacho
Raul Garcia Eduardo
Salvio
Nicolas Otamendi
Paplo Assunvao
Jurado
Sinama-Pongolle
Ujfalusi
ablo
Cabrera
Juanito
Roberto
Dominguez
Pernia
Joel
Sergio Aguero
Antonio Cassano
its the first season by the way

Athletico Madrid
I want a new formation because I can't seem to win anything with my current formation
Players:
Cesar azpilicueta
Pablo Aimar
Miguel Veloso
Diego Forlan
Simao
Jose Antonio Reyes
Antonio Lopez
Sergio Asenjo
Ignacio Camacho
Raul Garcia Eduardo
Salvio
Nicolas Otamendi
Paplo Assunvao
Jurado
Sinama-Pongolle
Ujfalusi
ablo
Cabrera
Juanito
Roberto
Dominguez
Pernia
Joel
Sergio Aguero
Antonio Cassano

try mine
it did wonders to my team

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/4-1-3-2-lots-cccs-lots-of-goals-t55698.html

Athletico Madrid
Have patience. You're not going to beat Real and Barca rightaway. I started using JP Woody V3 Total Football with Atletico and that worked miracles. You'll need JP Woody V4 Germany for better results in the tough away games, but most of all adapt the squad. Get rid of the players that play in non-central positions, no matter how good they are.

And above all, have patience. It will take a couple of seasons until you're ready to beat Real and Barca. You'll get close, but they're tough nuts to crack. See JP's tactic threads on her to see how I did with Atletico using those tactics :)

First post on here, but I've been reading it for a while.

I am in my third season with Spurs, and I can't seem to find a winning way of playing!! I can beat lesser teams, but can't for the life of me beat the likes of city, united, chelsea or arsenal.

My squad is as follows...

BTW, feel free to rip my current tactic to shreds, football is not my game really, I just enjoy FM!

Thanks
Chris