I

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Depending on the settings of your AMC and FC, their is a risk that your 2 central players will have trouble in finding space and get in the way for each other. I have had very little success using a "Central FC TM" with a AMC just behind him as the opponent tend to close out the space where this key players are found. But as I said, It would depend on your settings for those players

Depending on the settings of your AMC and FC, their is a risk that your 2 central players will have trouble in finding space and get in the way for each other. I have had very little success using a "Central FC TM" with a AMC just behind him as the opponent tend to close out the space where this key players are found. But as I said, It would depend on your settings for those players

I have the middle AMC set as a Trequartista (Cahill) and the FC as a Target Man (attack) at the minute.

Although the Target man part of it is purely down to me thinking that that is the best way to play Yakubu.

It is the first signing I am planning in the summer

Hi everyone,

I'm Caen, my 1st season and I've "created" a tactic which is barely the same as the Wenger's 4-2-3-1 shown in TT 10 appendix.

I'm really impressed cause it works great (it's April the 7th, I'm 5th, pretty awesome for a newly promoted team !).

The thing is that most of the time, games finish on a draw. I have between 15 and 25 shots, about 5 on target, and I'm winning the possession (between 60 and 70%). I think it's the reason why I'm not conceding a lot of goals (I have the possession) but I usually score only 1 goal per game.

And most of the time, opponent scores on his first or second occasion ...

I've tried to let them the ball by lowing my defense line, and trying direct passes, but when I'm doing it I mostly lose the game.

To avoid a lot of shots out of target, I shout to "play the ball in the box", but it doesn't really work ... less shots, but no goal either ...

The fact is that I don't have a strong team, and I'm looking forward to have a true striker and central defender, but what are the advices you can give to me ?

Thanks !

(and sorry for my English)

Just started a new save with Plymouth and Im struggling to find the right tactic to suit my players
my prefured line up:
GK. David Button
DR:Stephane Zubar
DC.Reda Johnson
DC:Marcel Seip
DL:Onismor Bhasera

MR:Yannick Bolasie
MC:Carl Fletcher
MC:Karni Arnason
ML:Craig Noone

ST:Steve Maclean
ST: Bradley Wright Phillips

Tottenham first season im currently using my tactic that i used on my liverpool game but it requires a poacher and I only have defoe for that with crouch being my only other striker
Heres the team
View attachment 108810
What tactic should i be using.Also who should i sign incase i need another striker.

I have a choice of Dawson, Bassong, Cueller and Jagielka to play in my back 4. But I think they are all similar types of centre-backs, so never know which of the settings to give them, ie. limited defender, cover, stopper, close down etc.

What would you suggest?

I have started a Sunderland save just to keep going until Fm 2011 comes out. I am using 10.3 with updated database. Any help with Starting 11 or formations or Roles/Duties would be appreciated.

Squad.

Goalkeepers.

Craig Gordon, Simon Mignolet

Full Backs.

Marcos Angeleri, Phil Bardsley, Nedum Onuoha, George McCartney, Urby Emanuelson.

CentreHalves.

Michael Turner, John Mensah, Anton Ferdinand, Titus Bramble, Paulo Da Silva.

Wingers.

Keiran Richardson, Ahmed El Mohammady, Steed Malbranque, Bosko Jankovic, Boudewijn Zenden,

CentreMids.

Lee Cattermole, Anthony Annan, Blaise Matuidi, Christian Riveros.

Forwards.

Darren Bent, Danny Welbeck, Asamoah Gyan, Park Chu Young.

I was playing a 4-1-2-1-2 with Kobenhavn on my laptop. Won every game and tested the goalkeeper 7+ times.
That game crashed dumped so moved to my desktop. Most of my shots come from long range now and I have drawn every game away up until November. I think I am using the exact same tactic as I was before.
GK-Sweeper Keeper
DR+DL-Full Backs
Both DC-Limited Defender
DM-Deep lying play maker
RCM-Box to Box
LCM-Central Midfielder
AM-Attacking Midfielder
RS-Target Man
LS-Poacher

Really don't know what has gone wrong. Any suggestions?

hi i am managing bradford and i need a tactic wich make me go up until reach the premier league.
i'm in the 2011/12 season and i cannot find a way of winning

could you please help me wining

Need tactic for Man Utd

Hi there..is there any suggestion or tactic to play with my current players without going into the transfer market??
I would like to play 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 with Van Der Sar, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'shea, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Valencia, Berbatov and Rooney
Can u specify those roles and duties of each player here?
How to make Rooney a top goal scorer? my rooney is inconsistent in terms of performances and goals
Any suggestion how to play against stronger teams like villa,chelsea,arsenal,liverpool,man city or tottenham? I find it quite struggling sometimes

P/S : I wanna link nicely the whole team..i just cant work it out ==..n i would like to know with this formation Through Balls or From Flank better?

Thx so much =)

Hi,

Are people still giving advice? if so i would like some help with tactics, i know 9th seems an ok place but i'm aren't that far into the season but i have really struggled to score goals, i won the Championship by 1 point then as you can see i splashed out on chicharito, the teams average age is 25 if that affects anything, i feel its my tactics more then my players letting me down :p but let me know what you think, i use the same tactic that won me the championship as im not a fan of changing as im no good with tactics to be honest

First time in an age that I've needed help via my team. I've been doing fine predicted mid table sitting 8th in the league, but have made some ace signings in Jan from transfer listed players and am really struggling fitting them into a team and formation. If someone could give us a hand would be great.

The back 4 is fine really no problem there, I like to keep a flat back 4. Midfield is where I have my main problems as I would like to keep 2 strikers therefore leaving 4 in the middle. So being pretty fussy, I am willing to go to a 5 man midfield but the tactic needs to be right.
So here is my team:View attachment 109413
And these are the players that must play; Dudu, Bernardo, Crisetig, Guardado/Honda.
Up front my 3 options are Malam Silva (Class), Villalva and Selezynov.

Please help as I am in a pickle.

First time in an age that I've needed help via my team. I've been doing fine predicted mid table sitting 8th in the league, but have made some ace signings in Jan from transfer listed players and am really struggling fitting them into a team and formation. If someone could give us a hand would be great.

The back 4 is fine really no problem there, I like to keep a flat back 4. Midfield is where I have my main problems as I would like to keep 2 strikers therefore leaving 4 in the middle. So being pretty fussy, I am willing to go to a 5 man midfield but the tactic needs to be right.
So here is my team:View attachment 109413
And these are the players that must play; Dudu, Bernardo, Crisetig, Guardado/Honda.
Up front my 3 options are Malam Silva (Class), Villalva and Selezynov.

Please help as I am in a pickle.

I would say Honda as a MC - Box to Box, Dudu as AMR - Winger, Guardado as AML - Winger, Bernardo - DMC(not sure about this because I dont know how good he is on your save) or MC role, Deep Lying Playmaker or advanced playmaker, which one do you prefer ? Crisetig as DMC - defensive Midfielder !

Me again =(

Anyone out there mind to help me with my Man Utd tactic?? i already post my problems before this..need it desperately..please anyone..thx so much

Some screenshots would help
View attachment 109440

View attachment 109441

For the 4-4-2
Berba as deep lying forward(support) Rooney as complete forward(attack)
anderson as advanced playmaker(support), fletcher as central midfield(defend), nani and valencia both as winger(attack)
oshea and evra both as wing back(auto), ferdinand(cover) and vidic(stopper)
RIGID,CONTROL,More Roaming,More Expressive,Closing Down(Press more), others as Default

For the 4-2-3-1
Berba as deep lying(support),rooney as inside forward(attack),nani as inside forward(attack), valencia as winger(attack)
carrick as deep lying playmaker(support), fletcher/hagreaves as anchor man(defend)
evra and oshea as wing back(auto),ferdinand(cover) and vidic(stopper)
RIGID,STANDARD,More Roaming, More Expressive, CLosing down(press more), others as Default

what tactics are best to play for tottenham, i have signed alexis sanchez, santa cruz, van bommel, dzeko, maxwell on loan and im on the update so i have van der vaart. thanks

i am afc wimbledon and i am using a 4-1-4-1 and not achieving much success could you help me make my tactic better to achieve promotion

PS: i am in the first season with no signin ins

Posting pictures will help alot.. especially if you aren't listing your whole team :p