View attachment 109938

View attachment 109939

Any suggestion how to make this team better?? I manage to win by 1 goal but i think this team can do more than that..any ideas?? plus what should i change if playing with top teams?? I lost them by possession and my defence can't cope with those opponent's star players
P/S : I want the best attacking combination for gourcuff and rooney..thx

Need help =(

View attachment 110091

View attachment 110092

Basically I m playing with 4-4-1-1 formation..i just done with my 1st season..manage to get EPL champ and League Cup champ..anyway i feel that its not good enough n with this team should be able to play more attractive football
My Squad: Kuszczak, Evra(wing auto), Ferdinand(central-def), Vidic(central-def), O shea(wing-auto)
Nani(winger-att), Gourcuff(advanced-support), Fletcher(ball win-def), valencia(winger-att)
Anderson(att mid-att) and Rooney(deep lying-support)

Any suggestion how to make this team better? I struggle to win against big teams and always concede late goals..might be my Instruction problem..need help here
How to bring the best out of rooney and gourcuff as i see others use them quite perfectly?
How to train their prefer moves? (can't find where is it)
N lastly what should i do with Berba, Carrick, Hagreaves, Park, Evans as they are good players..just my problem duno how to play dem with my squad

Advices appreciated =)

View attachment 110091

View attachment 110092

Basically I m playing with 4-4-1-1 formation..i just done with my 1st season..manage to get EPL champ and League Cup champ..anyway i feel that its not good enough n with this team should be able to play more attractive football
My Squad: Kuszczak, Evra(wing auto), Ferdinand(central-def), Vidic(central-def), O shea(wing-auto)
Nani(winger-att), Gourcuff(advanced-support), Fletcher(ball win-def), valencia(winger-att)
Anderson(att mid-att) and Rooney(deep lying-support)

Any suggestion how to make this team better? I struggle to win against big teams and always concede late goals..might be my Instruction problem..need help here
How to bring the best out of rooney and gourcuff as i see others use them quite perfectly?
How to train their prefer moves? (can't find where is it)
N lastly what should i do with Berba, Carrick, Hagreaves, Park, Evans as they are good players..just my problem duno how to play dem with my squad

Advices appreciated =)
I think you can push your ml and mr into amr and aml id play nani as an inside forward attack(aml) valencia as winger attack(amr) Switch evra to wing back - attack as he can provide your width on that side as nani will be cutting inside and oshea to wing back - defend to compensate and you dont need width on that side because valencia is providing it.
Preffered moves = Go onto player, click interact(top right) , then select the move you want him to learn/unlearn
With those players if you really dont need them, sell them and bring in players who are younger and who will eventually place the likes of oshea,fletcher etc, it is also nice to have some experienced back up like park and berba etc

I think you can push your ml and mr into amr and aml id play nani as an inside forward attack(aml) valencia as winger attack(amr) Switch evra to wing back - attack as he can provide your width on that side as nani will be cutting inside and oshea to wing back - defend to compensate and you dont need width on that side because valencia is providing it.
Preffered moves = Go onto player, click interact(top right) , then select the move you want him to learn/unlearn
With those players if you really dont need them, sell them and bring in players who are younger and who will eventually place the likes of oshea,fletcher etc, it is also nice to have some experienced back up like park and berba etc

Thanks =) Anyway if i push my valencia and nani up..will my both flanks be vulnerable to opponents' wing attacks?? As i see from the match highlight, they are standing up quite high on the pitch n din't really help the defence..any idea with this??

Plus still the same ques..i wanna bring the best out of Rooney and Gourcuff..esp my rooney is so inconsistent..he can score hat trick in a game n had rating 6 the next ==

Hi, I need a tactic for my Wolves game. I prefer to play a 3-4-3 or 4-4-2 or 4-3-3.. All I need in my tactics are wingers.. for both sides and a Defensive Midfielder..

Strikers - Neymar, Kadlec, N'gog, Lukaku
Wingers - Granero, Mata, Di Maria, Milijas
Central/Defensive Midfielders - Verratti, Shelvey, Gunnarsson
Defenders - Danny wilson, Sergiy Krystsov, Giuliatto, van der wiedel

I want the tactic to be an attacking one but with a solid defense that won't concede many goals. I want it to be suitable for both Home and Away. I in my 4th season which means all the youngsters I have are all 21-22 years and have wonderkid status already! all have their key stats for their role (for ex finishing, pace for strikers; marking & tackling for defenders) are all above 15.

Thanks.

Hi, I need a tactic for my Wolves game. I prefer to play a 3-4-3 or 4-4-2 or 4-3-3.. All I need in my tactics are wingers.. for both sides and a Defensive Midfielder..

Strikers - Neymar, Kadlec, N'gog, Lukaku
Wingers - Granero, Mata, Di Maria, Milijas
Central/Defensive Midfielders - Verratti, Shelvey, Gunnarsson
Defenders - Danny wilson, Sergiy Krystsov, Giuliatto, van der wiedel

I want the tactic to be an attacking one but with a solid defense that won't concede many goals. I want it to be suitable for both Home and Away. I in my 4th season which means all the youngsters I have are all 21-22 years and have wonderkid status already! all have their key stats for their role (for ex finishing, pace for strikers; marking & tackling for defenders) are all above 15.

Thanks.

Use a 4-1-2-2-1

Gk
DR DC DC DL
DM
CM CM
AMR AML
ST

Philisophy: Rigid
Strategy: Counter
Passing Style: More Direct
Closing Down: Press More
Crossing: Float Crosses
Rest default
Roles:

GK - Defend
Full Back - support (both LB and RB)
DC- defend
Dm - Anchor man - Defend
Cm - Support
Cm - Advanced Playmaker - Attack
AMR - Inside Forward - Attack
AML - Inside Forward - Attack
ST - Complete Forward - Support

Use a 4-1-2-2-1

Gk
DR DC DC DL
DM
CM CM
AMR AML
ST

Philisophy: Rigid
Strategy: Counter
Passing Style: More Direct
Closing Down: Press More
Crossing: Float Crosses
Rest default
Roles:

GK - Defend
Full Back - support (both LB and RB)
DC- defend
Dm - Anchor man - Defend
Cm - Support
Cm - Advanced Playmaker - Attack
AMR - Inside Forward - Attack
AML - Inside Forward - Attack
ST - Complete Forward - Support

Thank you very much. It has worked perfectly so far. Although I did tweak the defense a little bit by having 3 defenders all defend and 2 strikers - one as target man and other as poacher.

What do you suggest for my Valencia side?

I play a simple 4-4-2, with Renan (GK), Antonini (LB), Marchena & Dealbert (CB), Gamez (RB), Pablo Hernandez (RM), Gattuso and David Silva (CM), Mata (LM), with Soldado and Villa upfront. I also have Zigic on the bench, not sure who would work best with Villa?

Help

View attachment 110365

Help needed!! How to make my Rooney consistent n score more goals in this formation?? What roles or duties should i assign him??

rafinha(wing-auto), vidic(central-def), ferdinand(central-cover), bale(wing-auto)

valencia(winger-att), fletcher(ball winning-def), gourcuff(adv playmaker-sup), tosic(winger-att)

anderson(att mid-attack), Rooney(complete forward-att)

what should i use????????
strikers - gonzalo higuain, benzema, villa, van nistel rooy
mid fielders(att,cen,def) - ozil, van der vaart, kaka, xabi alonso, guti, lassana diarra, granero
wingers - ronaldo, angel di maria, vargas
defenders(central) - pepe, raul albiol, mertesacker, metzelder, philippe mexes
defenders(right and left)- marcelo, srna, sergio ramos, arbeola.. so?? please help... my present tactics give me 1-0 wins but i also draw with some teams i should have bashed 4-0 or something... if needed i'll post here my present tactics and roles!

Hey, guys!

Here are my best players:

Wing backs: Maicon, Vargas
Defenders: Mexes, Chiellini
DMs: De Rossi, Mascherano, Lucas
Midfielders: Messi, Gerrard, Kuyt, Gourcuff
Strikers: Torres, Villa, Aguero

Can't figure out a tactic that successfully utilizes Messi (I've been playing him as an AMC) while still getting the most out of these three terrific strikers.

Hey im playing as tottenham. Im looking for a 442 tactic. Can anyone link me to the best 442 tactics on this site please?

Man United Tactic Help!

Hi,

I'm playing as man-united in my 1st season. I cureently play a 442, no very attractive i no ! Was wondering if you could help me with a better formation/tatics?

Van Der Sar

Patrice Evra (LB) Vidic (CB) Rio Ferdiand (CB) Gary Neville (RB)

Muset Ozil (LM) Paul Scholes (CM) Carrick (CM) Nani (RM)

Tim Cahill (AMC)

Wayne Rooney (Forward)

I also have the normal player you start the game with , Any ideas?

Thanks

Matt

Man Utd
4-3-3​
-----------------------------------------------------------Casillias/Akinfeev-------------------------------------------------------------------Renan/Evra-------------Ferdinand----------------------------------------Vidic---------------------------Maicon--------------------------------------------------------------------De Rossi/Pirlo--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hamsik/Fletcher--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Aguero/Gourcuff---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Villa-----------------Balotelli--------------Rooney------------------------------------------------

Pirlo As Anchor Man/Advanced Playmaker
Balotelli As Poacher
Rooney And Villa As Advanced Forwards
Hamsik As Box To Box Midfielder​

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Ignore That Tactic I Lost 2-0 To Inter With It D:

I am playing with Tottenham i need some help with what tactic i should play. I am thinking about playing the Octagon! Help Thanks!!!!

Braintree

I'm currently trying to work my way from the bottom, so I started out with braintree. I'm currently in L2 and have noticed that the opposition is starting to get a lot tougher. Can anyone recommend a good tactic for my current squad? I have pretty much stuck to a 4-4-2 formation for now but am open for suggestions.

Here's my squad:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us