I also play with atletico madrid and I play with a 4-2-4. I won everything in my 1st season and I am unbeaten in my second season until now.
I use:
Asenjo as goalkeeper (sometimes de gea, but only in cl and cup)

Filipe Ujfalusi Godin van der Wiel* (but you can also play with luis perea or valera)
Casemiro*/Raul Garcia
Fran Merida/Tiago/afellay
Simao Reyes
Forlan Agüero

I recommend you the players with a *
If you have some money I recommend you to buy giuliano from internacional (14-16mio) he is great one of my best players
and afellay (you can get him on a free transfer in the second half of the season 10/11
Casemiro cost about 3-4 mio and van der Wiel 8-10 mio

Tactic:
fluid
normal

short passes
more freedom
pressing
zone marquage
and the rest default

I hope it will help you

Great ManU Tactic

Here is a really good tactic. I am in my 3rd season and i havent lost in the EPL after 34 games with no restarts.
i beat Chelsea Man city and Liverpool in the FA cup and only lost to Barca in the Champions League 1-0 at home and 2-2 away. they are my nemises.

i have won the EPL every year, League cup twice, FA cup twice. unfortunatly silly choices with player in Champions league my fault.

Rooney(target man) Hernandez (poacher)
Bale (WM Attack) Fletcher (CM Defend) Anderson (CM Attack) Nani (WM Attack)
Evra (FB Auto) Kjaer (BPD Defend) Vidic (CD Defend) Rafael FB Auto)
Areola (GK)

Create a tactic and use a 442 standard.
Mentality Attacking
Very Fluid
Passing direct
Creative freedom more
marking man
tackling more cautious
Roaming more
Crossing default

Dont choose a playmaker or a target man in the advanced tactics.

Coming up to January in first season with Birmingham, cant stop conceding goals and my team/players are very inconsistet(sp). Any advice in a tactic to help me solve this problem..Not at home just now so no screenshots but when home I can add them,

Thanks in advance.

Tactics for FC Bayern anyone? I need great offense yet solid defense!

I need some help with my Evian team. I have tried Woodys tactic, but it doesn't really work for me. Lost the first 3 games pretty big. Evian has good midfield, a decent attack and a really bad defence.. all advice are welcome..
thank you

I'm Chelsea and I'm looking to build a team of works. Almost every player has a high rating of workrate and teamwork. I like a team that play a bit, but just go straight through the opposition.

Cech
Ivanović-----Shawcross-----Terry-----Cole
Lampard-----Essien-----Malouda/Adam
Anelka-----Drogba-----Gossen

subs: Alex, Fabbani, Per Ciljan Skeljbred, Rameries, Mikel, Turnbull, Yuri Zhirkov

Ever since the early LMA manager I have adopted the youth mentality with all my teams and fm2010 is no change, I use a 'Wenger' style of management and try to snap up promising youngsters as my team and mature them into my tactics, its easier to sculpt a masterpiece from fresh clay than a second hand batch ;]
Now as you can see by this Screenshot my team isn't completely changed that is because I have just begun my time there, with boro's restricted funds I have had to delve into my youth banks of knowledge and pick out bruna raul schennikov etc all placed in my reserves who, this is crucial to my stage of tactics, use a moderated 'more free' version of my senior tactics. Call me mental but this is how I use logic and tutor the players through so they become adept to using my free roam tempod play
I use a 4-2-2-2 altered positions formation with 2 pacy fullbacks who cover the space in midfield and overlap when necessary to support the 2 AM players
my strikers are both using diff roles, one supports and one runs off balls and anticipates
my defence is tightly knit and is disciplined through training so they use the offside trap to perfection, Listen everyone variates on team instructions etc but I would suggest not too much width as you become a one trick pony
I use a holding midfielder who roams between backline and midfield and one that stays central and distributes
Although my squad does not look impressive right now it has been picking up results, 5 games played and only had one blip when I played my U-18s and got a 0-0 draw but you will possibly get deadend games with any tactics
All others have been clean sheetsand 4-8 goals scored against mediocre to poor oposition, I can not stress the importance of patience, if it doesn't work first game and you still dominated the game that is not a fault with tactics but its bad luck. I always suggest a 5 game review stage with new tactics play 5 review results, stats possesion etc and look at the areas to tweak and then do another 5 game review till you feel suited and comfortable in them.
Apart from the tactics.instruct for this 4-2-2-2 formation I haveanaway one which is aimedtshutting out opponents and breaking oncounter and works superbly on big teams
Untitled-4.png
pretty obvious you used editor

AC MILAN ,orginal squad , which tactic si succesfull ,i try park the plane ,but not so good ...

I am playing with Liverpool and have just bought Rossi from Villareal to partner Torres up front. I am using the 4-4-2 diamond formation. What roles should I give to these 2 players to ensure they have a successful partnership? Cheers

I am playing with Liverpool and have just bought Rossi from Villareal to partner Torres up front. I am using the 4-4-2 diamond formation. What roles should I give to these 2 players to ensure they have a successful partnership? Cheers
hey bud, welcome :) in future, you can ask this for any player in this specific thread :)

What roles/duties suit my players thread.

Rossi - Trequrista or Deep Lying Forward - Attack
Torres - Poacher or Advanced Forward

hi guys it's my first fm11 game and i want to play with my favourite team Nacional of Uruguay did anyone played with this team?
any advice or tactic to win the libertadore's cup?
i tried with goals galore and it gave horrible results annd then i tried with ghost tactic and it helped but in one point of the season my team start to suck more and more and if i don't defeat Danubio FC or Defensor Sporting at home in the uruguayan league i won't be able to defeat teams like estudiantes or internacional in the libertadores

i need a great tactic for barca...i seem to get compacent against smaller team and also seem to have a big dip in form arounf the middle of the season the team i play is as follows

GK-VALDES
WBR-ALVES
WBL-MAXWELL
CB-PIQUE
CB-PUYOL
DMC-BUSQUETS
CM-INIESTA
DLP(CM)- XAVI
WING FORWARD-PEDRO
WING FORWARD-AFFELLAY/BOJAN
STRIKER-VILLA

please help

im playing with lazio, and i cant find a good tactic, i tried to play shorter, slow tempo, offensive, and wide but it doesnt work :S
my team is:
gk: muslera
wbr:licheinstener
wbl: garrido
cb: sakho
cb: andre dias
cm: mvila
cm:witsel
mpi: hulk
mpc: hernanes
mpd: zarate
striker: floccari

thank you for any advice :)

Hi there need some help with my Spurs Tactics, few seasons in won everything, team got stagnant, few new signings came in over the past 12 months, could really do with a shake up moved to 4321 this season as i have lots of tasty mids.

Team: Tottenham
Season:14/15
Squad:As bellow with mikel joining in Jan

Formation:
Two attacking wing backs, 1 Ball playing CB, 1 Def CB
1 ball winning mid, 1 Cm attack, 1 attacking playmaker
1 winger, 1 inside forward and an attacking target man

I think it is my team settings and player orders that are wrong and would really love a hand with.

I would also love opinions on if there is a way i can play 3 of my better CM's with out the need of Sandro of Gago, to be more defensive included bellow are stats for my CM's, (including Mikel who is coming in Jan)

I would love a formation that includes a good few of these guys.

Any help would be great cheers!
pencil.png

Just started my save with Sevilla. Only signed Canella and Bassong with Romaric leaving.
Am in need of a decent tactic to get the most out of Perrotti, Navas, Kanoute and Adriano.
Any help with team instructions will also be appreciated!

I would appreciate any help guys because I'm literally pulling my hair out.
Basically, I'm managing Oxford United and the year is 2021 so most of my players are regens. I'm in my 2nd season in the Championship, last season I came 7th and had an absolute dream start narrowly missing the playoffs and getting manager of the year. I have pretty much the same team as before but I got rid of the some of the deadwood and signed some experienced players like Gianni Zuverloon who is now 33 and Shane Long who is around that age too.
Last year, I was winning games 4-2, 3-1 or drawing 2-2, 3-3. I'm now 15 games into the new season and I have lost 12 of them 1-0! It makes no sense atall!
The tactic I was using was a defensive one from here but it appears that it no longer works. I'm looking for a solid defensive tactic that could keep me from being relegated please. Otherwise, I am most definitely going down!

How the fu CAN I WIN TO MADRID?? I PLAY with barca.
lost 5-0,4-2,3-1,3-0,4-1 and 5-1!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

How the fu can i win to madrid with barca
lost 5-0,4-2,4-0,3-0,3-1!!!