What Tactic Suits My Team?

ok well i need a tactic for bromley f.c they play in the blue square south take a look and post me any ideas please

thanks

You'll never get accurate answers if you start posting "Hi guys, I'm Lazio, tactic please".

In future include your squad, and how you want to play. Screenshots also please, or else the replies you get will be equally as garbage as your question.

can anyone send me a 4-1-2-1-2 tactic file please that is what i would like to use

cud someone help with my QPR team

Away from home i'm fine...got tactics adapted for Narrow pitches, Long pitches and wide pitches.

At home i can't seem to get a decent tactic.

i want to be able to play 2 strikers.

My team is

GK - Cerny
DR - Michael Morton
DL - Goossens
CB - 3 big cb's ... no real pace but not slow either.
MF - Appiah, Tommasi, Gravesen so 3 experienced CM's , Mascio, Parejo, Sneijder so 3 younger cm's too with more attacking attributes.
Wingers - Lee Cook, Ledesma, Fiore.
Strikers - Humberto Suazo, Carlton Cole, Altidore, and Kevin Doyle

Best Tactics?

I've went Real Madrid and they seem to struggle in attack, my formation is;

GK - Iker Casillas
DR - Sergio Ramos
DL - Gabriel Heinze
DC - Philippe Mexes
DC - Pepe
DM - Miguel Veloso
CM - Joao Moutinho/Wesley Sneijder
RM - Darijo Srna
AML - Arjen Robben
FC - Van Nistelrooy/Raul
FC - Gonzalo Higuain/Ezequiel Lavezzi

Also, does having a high training workload affect the players condition during the course of the season as they seem to be getting tired all the time.

I'm looking for good tactic for this team :
(I already play 4-4-2)

2ij6zwh.jpg

Thank U :)

can anyone send me a 4-1-2-1-2 tactic file please that is what i would like to use

Bromley will struggle to play that. Something similar would be Lee's Liverpool variants, but even so, Bromley will struggle playing anything beyond the basics.

--------------

altzt87 - yeah, too heavy a training load will tire your players out. As for tactics for Real Madrid, try Lee's Liverpool variants.

----------------

Greace - your team will struggle with that formation until you have true quality throughout the team. Consider going 4-2-3-1 if you really want to play like that.

--------------

Filipk - for 4-4-2 try my Benitez 4-4-2 set. Personally, I'd be playing 4-1-3-2 or 4-2-3-1 though. Lee's Liverpool set would probably be ideal for your team.

What would you suggest going in regards to formation?

what tactic would suit rangers??

i have played this game for a couple of years now and i have always struggled with it and it doesnt seem to have changed with 09 i have chosen rangers as i believe it to be a weak league but i am still struggling. My question.... what tactic would suit rangers and formation???? please someone help me as i dont want to lose anymore and it is getting disheartening. Thankyou in advance:S

What would you suggest going in regards to formation?

4-4-2 for games you should win, 4-1-3?-2? for games you have a chance in and 4-1-4-1 for games you should lose. Once you've got some real quality in the team then you can be more adventurous with formation and tactics. Key position for teams which are regularly playing worldclass teams but don't have the players to match them is the DMC or MCd position. If you haven't got a genuine quality MCd, then a full DMC is the best option.

Barça Tactic

playing with Barça, originally staff and looking for the guardiola tactic, tried to play 4-3-3 with dmc and wingers and other 4-3-3 versions but don´t get a real good result. some ideas??? thanks.

sucoma75 and oezzyganteng - it's probably very boring for me to keep recommending it, but I'd recommend Lee's Liverpool tactics set. It's a 4-1-3-2 which should bring out the best in the flair players of top teams.

Last edited:
Newly promoted to Premiership, with an Ipswich side that are decent for Championship. Used an attacking 4-1-4-1 team, only bought Damien Delaney 2.4m, Vuckic 1.2m,Bouzanis 0.425m and Salamon 1.3m. Had Volz, Fabio and Eckersley on loan (fee combined 750k), so no superstars or money to spend. I predicted play-off place for extra wage budget.
I've played a couple of pre-season friendlies against good teams and my lads are useless, I need to avoid relegation and find a formation and tactic to suit me at this higher level. My squad is:
GK:Bouzanis,Supple,Wright
DL: D:Delaney,Thatcher,Harding(wb),Richards(wb)
DC:Balkenstein,Bruce,Naylor
DR:McAuley,Wright
MC:Campo,ShumulikoskiGarvan,Miller,Trotter,Norris,Salamon
M/AML:Quinn,Peters,Ainsley
M/AMR:Haynes,Walters
ST/F:Counago,Stead,Vuckic,Lisbie,Kadlec(new signing 375k)

Trying to offload maybe 4/5 average players but will only get £7mill at most. Any ideas that can help would be much appreciated!

really struggling with man city

i need help with my man city team.i am half way throuth the first season and i have bought a lot and i know they need time to gel but it is really geting fustrating i am doing good in the uefa cup but in prem leauge i ant doing so good i score a lot off goals but let in goals aswell, please i need team setting and a tactic that well help my defence.or any advice wouid be a help aswell.

i need help with my man city team.i am half way throuth the first season and i have bought a lot and i know they need time to gel but it is really geting fustrating i am doing good in the uefa cup but in prem leauge i ant doing so good i score a lot off goals but let in goals aswell, please i need team setting and a tactic that well help my defence.or any advice wouid be a help aswell.

Lee's Liverpool tactics set. 4-1-3-2.

Been playing a game with my own created team, got them all the way into the premiership, and now struggling to win any games at all.

Team is as follows:
View attachment 3272

Anyone got any ideas for players or tactics?

Hi, I'm new to FM and have only just started playing with Charlton. I did quite well in the pre-season friendlies but I'm not going great in the Championship. I've downloaded quite a few tactics but they either don't work or they do- but only for the first game in which i use them. Currently, I'm playing Sheffield United away, but every time I try and use a different download tactic, I always concede at least one goal in the first half and end up losing the match like 3-0. Please can you give me advice on which tactics I should use. I don't really need any new players because it's not the transfer season in my game. thanks

Last edited:
please I need help I don't know what to do anymore..
I gotta start winning..
I'm tottenham...i need some attacking tactic of 4-4-2
on goal is gomes..
defence:hutton,woodgate,corluka,bale (chimbonda,essou-ekkoto,king,dawson)
midfield:palacios,huddlestone,bentley,modric (lennon,dos santos,jenas,zokora,o'hara)
attack:pavlyuchenko,robbie keane (bent,defoe)

I'm playin 9.3 patch,help