What Tactic Suits My Team?

ok, tryed the attacking formation again won 5-0, here is a screenshot of the match facts, i wont post another screenshot until i play a decent team.

Thanks for trying them out, mate. Elano does tend to score quite a few from around the box when he's playing. As do Yobo and Jagielka from headers (and Richards works if either of those is not playing). Much appreciated though.

As stated before, I am running second in the league at the moment, and have scored abotu 10 goals more than any other team. Do tend to leak about a goal a game though, but if I am scoring that many I am not too worried. Again, thanks for the feedback. :)

next two results, beat nice 5-1, just beat parma 11-0 using the attacking formation, i will post screenshot of match facts for the parma game.

ok, great result against real madrid, won 3-0 , they had more possesion but everyone closed down the shots they had. anyway here is a screenshot.

Thanks for trying them out, mate. Elano does tend to score quite a few from around the box when he's playing. As do Yobo and Jagielka from headers (and Richards works if either of those is not playing). Much appreciated though.

As stated before, I am running second in the league at the moment, and have scored abotu 10 goals more than any other team. Do tend to leak about a goal a game though, but if I am scoring that many I am not too worried. Again, thanks for the feedback. :)

oh klkl, i would reccomend if you have money left, bringing in riquelme, especially for the standard formation. This is the team i put out against real madrid:

Gk: Shay Given
Dr: Micah Richards
Dc: Joseph Yobo ( backwards awrrow )
Dc: Phil Jagielka ( backwards arrow )
Dl: Wayne Bridge
Mr: Shaun Wright-Phillips
Mc: Miguel Veloso ( backwards arrow )
Mc: Juan Roman Riquelme ( forwards arrow )
Ml: Yuri Zhirkov
St: Robinho
St: Vagner Love

if you want i will play 5 games in prem, let you know results then send you the tactics, i honestly don't think you need the defensive tactic though.

used the standard formation against chelsea, unfortunatley lost 1-0, but it was a poor game from both teams. I think this is a good tactic to use against top teams as they can only shoot from outside the box unless they have a corner, because of the pressure from the midfield and defence. here is the screen shot.

here are your 3 tactics that have been tweaked, worked well for me, let me know how you get on, i am also gna try and upload two of the tactics that have been tweaked

Thanks heaps, mate, much appreciated. I will download them tonight and give them a looksee. Interested as much as anything to see what you tweaked, cos despite reading the TT&F guide, I am still very new to the game. :)

TBH I only use the defensive tactic if I am playing a good team away in Europe, or if I am trying to shut out a lead against one of the "top 4." Even then I am not so sure I use it all that much, I pretty much always use the standard tactic, or the attacking if I am at home against very weak opposition.

Thanks heaps, mate, much appreciated. I will download them tonight and give them a looksee. Interested as much as anything to see what you tweaked, cos despite reading the TT&F guide, I am still very new to the game. :)

TBH I only use the defensive tactic if I am playing a good team away in Europe, or if I am trying to shut out a lead against one of the "top 4." Even then I am not so sure I use it all that much, I pretty much always use the standard tactic, or the attacking if I am at home against very weak opposition.

no problem mate, the main thing i tweaked was how the team played (instructions) and tweaked a few players to make them more decisive. hope to here how you get on.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:54 PM ----------

also Greg W on the downloads i have included your name on the author (creator of it) along with mine.

I noticed, thanks. :D

Sorry, haven't had a chance to play around with them at all yet, maybe later in the weekend, depending on how busy I get.

I could do with some suggestions for a good tactic with Liverpool. I tried the Barca tactic but it doenst seem to be doing much. I won a couple in pre season but my first 4 games in the league have all been 0-0 or 1-1. I am using last years team

Reina
Aurellio, Carragher, Agger, Arbeloa
Babel, Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Kuyt
Torres

I have only 10m to spend so cant afford any big names. Any ideas?

I'm not sure which tactic I should use as I have a lot of good players in my man city but don't were to put them. here is my team
GK:Akinfeev, Hart
DR/DLSrna, Zableta, Bale, Garrido.
DC: Richards, Yobo, Onuaho, Ben-Haim
MID: L.Diarra, Fernadinho, Fernandes
WING: Arshavin, Turan, Wright Phillips, Bojinov
ATTACK: Aguero, Jo(Load of **** but no one wants to buy him), Santa Cruz, Yakubu

Here is My current fist team:
Santa Cruz Aguero
Arshavin L.Diarra Fernanadinho Turan
Bale Richards Yobo Srna

Last edited:
I need a tactic for my team. Nothing seems to work. My team just keeps loosing games.
21e2o12.jpg

tactichelp.jpg

Last edited:
I am tranmere half way through the season i have people such as antony kay, John Welsh, Shane Jennings Ian Moore, Chris Greenacre but we dont perform and we are 17th, dont recommend any expensive options because we are bankrupt, any ideas?

I could do with some suggestions for a good tactic with Liverpool. I tried the Barca tactic but it doenst seem to be doing much. I won a couple in pre season but my first 4 games in the league have all been 0-0 or 1-1. I am using last years team

Reina
Aurellio, Carragher, Agger, Arbeloa
Babel, Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Kuyt
Torres

I have only 10m to spend so cant afford any big names. Any ideas?

use dc's gh tactic i think its that anyway. it should be around just search for it.

Try JPWoody V1 and play palacios in cm and buy another striker
Why is Keirrison bad? If so i will do. And i searched the forum and tactic section for this tactic, cant find anything? Would you mind providing a link?
EDIT: Nevermind, i found it.

Last edited: