What Tactic Suits My Team?

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Ask in here.

Provide relatively detailed information please such as youre squad etc

Last edited by a moderator:
A great idea,there seems to be a lot of tedious threads around lately asking silly questions:mad:.Some people seem to be asking the same question in different threads,either that or im losing it.

i'm really noob regarding fm in the past couple of years the last one i played being 07.now i really tried to play the 09 version of the game and i started being so annoyed by the gameplay as i couldn't find a suitable tactic.
at the beggining i played a small team although it was very good rated in it's country, that being Dinamo Bucharest.i started losing nearly any important game i had, and i ended saying that maybe it's my team that is kinda weak.
now i started as chelsea's manager and i'm having the same problem, so i figure it would be quite easy to propose a tactic for chelsea.:)

im using 5x5442 varient for torquay united, anyone link me to a training programme good for lower league teams?

im using 5x5442 varient for torquay united, anyone link me to a training programme good for lower league teams?

Search the site for Tug's Training mate. Boozemonster has added to it by also creating some excellent part-time training schedules too. edit: it's actually stickied in the thread just below this one ;)

Im Man City.

Midfield isnt playing too well.
Have Hamsik, Diarra, Riquelme, Kompany, Witsel

Alot of attacking players - Sanchez, Robinho, Aguero, Pandev, Ba

I have this players , recommend me a tactic , because i play in multiplayer and i doesn't have any title... :(

Sorry for bad English.

what would be the best tactic for my key players

Akinfeev
Srna
Guardado
fazio
garay
veloso
moutinho
balotelli
vela
cardozo
pato

I have this players , recommend me a tactic , because i play in multiplayer and i doesn't have any title... :(

Sorry for bad English.

Try Lee's Liverpool tactics set. That should work well with that team.

I need a tactic to use for Man City. Robinho isn't fitting in but I want one last go. I want the tactic to be base around him to fit him in and also want to use Pogrebnyak as a target man. I don't have a real playmaker.
This is my team:
GK: Asenjo, Hart
RB: Srna, Zabaleta
LB: Bale, Garrido
CB: M.Richards, Dunne, Ben-Haim, Onuoha
CM's: Maduro, Kompany, Fernandes, De Jong
AMR's: Wright Phillips, Etuhu
AML's: Zhirkov, Nery Castillo
AMC's: Robinho, Arshavin, Ireland
ST's: Pogrebnyak, Lavezzi, Jo, Sadrijaj, Caicedo
Cardozo is coming in January so there is more competition for places up front as Lavezzi cannot fit into the area and could possibly go in January. Arshavin has the same problem and could also be sold. This is my general starting line-up:
---------Asenjo--------
Srna,Dunne,Richards,Bale
---Maduro,Fernandes---
SWP-------------Zhirkov
----Jo,Pogrebnyak------

Decided to start a game with Nottingham Forest but I cant really decide on what formation and tactics would suit the team, can someone help please?

n6fg44.jpg

BenWorthoLfc - Lee's Liverpool tactical set ought to work wonders for Manchester City and those players.

Pauljoneslfc - my Benitez 4-4-2 variations while you're in the Championship.

Im liverpool and this is my starting 11 plus subs
Reina
Dossena Taylor Carragher Azpilicueta (insua, sakho, degen)
Mascherano (bolzoni)
Iniesta Gerrard (delph, r sneijder)
Ronaldinho Mata (wilshere, foghouli)
Torres (podolski)

I normally play 4-1-2-2-1
I cnt decide whether to have mata and ronaldinho narrow or wide
???
Can anyone recommend a better tactic?

I won Championship with Q.P.R. , but I think that my team isn't so good with easy teams, I Won arsenal 2 - 1 in F.A. Cup, and loose with Chelsea 3 - 2

my team

sinttulomediummd5.png

The tactic worked in championship because the strikers there weren't very good, but in Premier i supose that this will be a disaster

Last edited:
On 3rd season with Barca - starting to struggle to get decent performances out of worldclass players and not conceeding but not scoring either. Squad:
GK- Vlades/Asjeno
LB- Abidal/Bale
CB - Millito/Chellini
CB - Puyol/Richards/Pique
RB - Alves/Santon
MC- Essien/Moutinho/Xavi
Mc - Iniesta/Giovinvo/Xavi
LW- Ribery/jovetic/Alexis Sanchez
RW - Messi/Sanchez/Santon
ST- Benzema/Aguero/Bojan
ST- Villa/Alexis Sanchez

Any systems that would suit the above? Playing this game with a mate and he is Real Madrid and starting to give me a stern beating!

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Custom team formation

Well this is my team:
GK- Buffon/Victor Valdes
CB-Puyol/Vidic/Ferdinand/Marquez
DMC- Pirlo/Mascherano
MC- Gerrard/Xavi/Essien
LW- Ronaldinho
RW- Cristiano Ronaldo
AMC- Kaka/Messi
ST- Villa/Eto'o/Torres

I need a tactic for this team as my current one isnt working very well. Here's it:

-------------GK---------------
-----CB------CB------CB------
-------------DMC-------------
---------MC------MC----------
----AMC-----AMC-----AMC----
-------------ST---------------

On 3rd season with Barca - starting to struggle to get decent performances out of worldclass players and not conceeding but not scoring either. Squad:
GK- Vlades/Asjeno
LB- Abidal/Bale
CB - Millito/Chellini
CB - Puyol/Richards/Pique
RB - Alves/Santon
MC- Essien/Moutinho/Xavi
Mc - Iniesta/Giovinvo/Xavi
LW- Ribery/jovetic/Alexis Sanchez
RW - Messi/Sanchez/Santon
ST- Benzema/Aguero/Bojan
ST- Villa/Alexis Sanchez

Any systems that would suit the above? Playing this game with a mate and he is Real Madrid and starting to give me a stern beating!

HELP! HELP! HELP!

this will work well for your pacey team...thats 4-4-2 diamond attacking actualy, just forgot to rename it...

no playmakers no target men

and for you too angs123... nJoy

Last edited:
well I will use 4-1-2-2-1 True football manager, I get Stephane Mbia free, so I change Gabri (AMC) for S. mbia (DMC)