huzzle101

Reaction score
Jake edit. This is now the what team should i be thread.

Serious i dunno who to pick, do i go fav team Utd or try and bring up a lower league team in spain or germany ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask away guys.

@huzzle Personally i always start with what i know, utd, and then expand later.

Dammit-just started a thread for this due to having to wait lol

Serious i dunno who to pick, do i go fav team Utd or try and bring up a lower league team in spain or germany ??

I'd go United first. You can get used to the new features, let SI work out any issues there might be in the beta, etc. before you start a real challenging long-term save.

overrated team is newcastle omg...como one cisse finishing 20 ??? ...he score me 5 goals in 32 min game is totally bulshitt fm 12 is for better with united cant win away defenders always lost tackling in middle(he just look ball) ...newcastle first without lost looooooooool !

I was Newcastle last year. Good team to be because they've got a big fanbase and stadium, decent finances, above average squad and room for improvement. By 2018 I'd won the treble and had the likes of Lucas Moura, Gareth Bale and Christian Eriksen in my team so I'd recommend them.

This year I'm being PSV for the same reasons!

Try crewe... Im going to be them now because Portsmouth is the impossible job Im fairly certain its only a matter of time before I get the sack if I pick Pompey...

Crewe Alexandria...!

This happens very often to me, I can't decide what team to manage! I'm looking for a fun team to manage with a good squad.

I have already tried Arsenal, A. Madrid (will save that save game for later) and Barrow. Am loading a new database for my adventure with Everton but still I can't decide on teams.

any fun ideas for a team to manage?

be psv, napoli, newcastle. i started as napoli, im almost in jan, top of the league, i have jovetic and nainggolan, jovetic was vargas+£7m and nainggolan was about £8m joins 2nd jan. probs gonna win the league, juve are struggling catania are in second. im hoping to sign bocchetti on a free cause his contracts expiring. you can build a good team at napoli in only a couple of seasons.

Newcastle are great, Everton as well. Then PSG, Atletico, Dortumund, Schalke and OM are alright as well.

No matter what team i play i cant win any games and i really dont get the training .

I Wanted to recommend the team I'll be doing a long term save with this year: Toulouse FC in Ligue 1.

There's so much potential it's unreal. A 20 (/21) year old GK who, I believe, is a wonderkid. M'Bengue LB, Aurier (becomes world class) RB, A great 23 y/o CB Abdennour. Two beastly CM's - Moussa Sissoko and Capoue. Tabanou LW is another great young player. Two young strikers with great potential.

Overall decent facilities, with a stadium expansion already planned. I mean daaaaaaaaaamnnn. Only downside is no transfer budget whatsoever.

I too agree with Danyul. Toulouse are brilliant this year. :)

After a couple of false starts with my beloved Everton (I really can't get the midfield to work, with or without Fellaini, I don't know how Moyes manages it), I am now having a massive amount of fun with Zenit St Petersburg. If it's a bit of plug-and-play fun to ease you into the game, in a league that's challenging but not overly so, I'd definitely recommend them.

Downsides are the fairly thin squad in places, dearth of viable youth and no real transfer budget.

looking for a team with about 10m to spend, kind of europa level in germany, italy, france, spain, england. preferably a team that just needs a good striker.